Quest Black Scuba Tector Underwater Metal Detector
with 5x4" Mono Search Coil
The Quest Scuba Tector Metal Detector features pulse induction (PI) technology and a 5x4” mono coil, allowing for high levels of sensitivity and penetration depth not found in other models.
The Quest Scuba Tector also enables you to search underwater up to 200 feet (60 meters) with its submersible waterproof housing. The underwater design is great for finding underwater historical relics, rings, gold bracelets and more! Even with its subaquatic searching technological capabilities, the Scuba Tector remains functional and lightweight. The easy-to-hold body of the Scuba Tector offers hunters stability and comfort while detecting.
Featuring a industry first "Dive Mode", users hold the two buttons for 2 seconds on the Scuba Tector for function while underwater. A red light will flash five times and vibration will begin. Quickly depress the Mode button 3 times to switch back to shallow water hunting mode.
If you are a detectorist that hunts both on dry land and underwater, the Quest Scuba Tector Metal Detector will be a great addition! Included with the Scuba Tector: micro USB charging cable, a belt clip lanyard, and 2 extra rubber bands for the waterproof cap.
Quest Scuba Tector offers a limited warranty to the original purchaser of its products against all defects in original workmanship and material, under normal use and service, for one year from the date of purchase with the following exceptions:
- All warranties void if electronic parts are opened.
- Batteries are warranted for 90 days.
- Cosmetic discoloration of surfaces.
- Water flooding caused from battery cap seal.
Air testing for reference only. Actual detecting distance may vary depends on battery condition, soil condition, and objects material. See below reference:
- Lost Alarm
- LED Flashlight
- Target Locking Function
- Ribbed and Ergonomic Body
- LED / Buzzer / Vibration Alert
- Lanyard Attachment Loop Cap
- Li-Poly Battery Built Inside Shell
- Easy to Use Two Buttons Control
- For 200 ft (60m) Under Salt Water Operation
- Manufacturer Quest
- Quick Look Compact Quest Scuba Tector 5x4" detector for diving and underwater recovery. Waterproof up to 200 feet (60 meters).
- SKU 1691-1801101BK
- Manufacturer SKU 1801.101BK
- Product Type Pinpointers
- Warranty No
- Detector Type Beach & Water
- Interchangeable Search Coil No
- Technology Pulse
- Arm Rest None
- Arm Rest Strap No
- Adjustable Shaft No
- Assembled Length Max (in) 16.5
- Assembled Length Min (in) 16.5
- Apps None
- GPS No
- Audio Tones Yes
- Depth Indication No
- Frequencies 95 kHz
- Number of Frequencies 1
- Programmable Target Id No
- Target Id No
- Pinpoint Mode No
- Vibration Mode Yes
- Search Modes 2
- Search Flashlight Yes
- Display Type N/A
- Backlit Display No
- Volume Control No
- Bluetooth Compatible No
- Interchangeable Headphones No
- Battery Type Lithium Polymer
- Battery Quantity 1
- Rechargeable System No
- Exclusive Features 200FT / 60M under fresh or saltwater, Audio / Vibration LED Beam Lights, Snorkel Dive Mode(0~8M), Dive Mode(8~60M)
Quest Black Scuba Tector
- Tuning : Automatic
- Weight : 11.6 oz (330g)
- Operating Frequency : 95 kHz
- Coil : 5x4" (13x10cm) Mono Search Coil
- Battery : Built-in 3.7V 500mAh Li-Poly Battery
- Protection : 200 ft (60 m) Under Fresh or Saltwater
- Dimensions : L 16.5" x W 3.9" x H 2.4" (42 cm x 10 cm x 6 cm)
- Two Control Modes : Snorkel Dive Mode (0~8M), Dive Mode (8~60M)
- Working Method : Pulse Induction. No Falsing in Saltwater and Black Sand Environment
- Indicators : Audio / Vibration LED Beam Lights Response will be Intense when Probe Close to Objects
- Controls : Power Switch (on / off) Mode Control (vibration/buzzer/ v+b) LED flashlight (once power on)
Average Experience Rating
Any experience to share?
Your opinion is important to us. Please share your review with our community.Write a review
Posted On: 10/16/2020 By: Gerald
Q: Does it work for finding gold under 6feet of waterA: Yes, this will work to find gold in 6 feet of water!
Posted On: 8/7/2020 By: Brandon burrows
Q: can this Quest Scuba Tector Underwater Metal Detector work well on lets say a beach? Because i read that it works well in the ocean so i would like to know can this work on both land and sea? Any help would be great!A:
Yes, you can use this Quest Scuba Tector in the dry sand on the beach as well. It will work like a pinpointer and pick up the targets in the sand.
$129.99Quest's XPointer Pro waterproof pinpointer. Uses advanced detecting tech that works well up to 200 ft underwater, + long lasting Li Po battery.SKU: 1701.102