Teknetics T2 Special Edition Metal Detector
with 11" and 5" DD Search Coil Plus FREE Metal Detecting & Treasure Hunting Accessories
Read the Field Test: Teknetics T2 Classic Metal Detector Review now!
Teknetics T2 Special Edition features the NEW "Boost Mode" (Goes DEEPER!), NEW "Cache Hunting Mode", NEW Black paint, NEW "Digital Shielding Technolgy (DST)" and more! The sheer power of the new boost mode is unbelievable! While the T2 goes to extraordinary depths, the new T2Ltd redefines deep again. The technological advance of Digital Shielding Technolgy permits the use of maximum sensitivity settings with minimum background noise. This noise reduction reduces user fatigue and enhances the detecting experience.
Already a premier detector, renowned for its target separation capability and performance in iron laden sites, the T2Ltd just might be the deepest seeking detector ever. It has pulled targets from unbelievable depths, in areas already spanked by just about every detector, including the heaviest most expensive multi-frequency models. The T2Ltd finds targets that other detectors can’t touch! Combining this light weight detector’s lightning speed with new extreme depth makes the T2 the best detector ever made. It will out-hunt any other detector.
Did you know? The Teknetic’s Powerful T2 is one of the most sensitive and sought after metal detector for finding gold nuggets in other parts of the world! As it turned out, the new T2 was so good at finding gold that it was almost unattainable due to overwhelming demand. The factory simply could not supply the T2 in that large of a volume! If you are looking for a metal detector that can easily find Gold nuggets rings, deep coins and relics at incredible depths, this is the detector to buy.
- Manufacturer Teknetics
- Quick Look The Teknetics T2 Special Edition with 'Boost Mode' and a Digital Shielding Tech which blocks out noise and lets you hear only the sounds of treasure!
- SKU 622-T2LTD-bundle
- Product Dimensions 26.00x16.75x6.75
- Product Type Metal Detectors
- Best for Beach, Beginner, Coin, Relic
Factory Included Accessories
- 5" DD Search Coil
- 11" DD Search Coil
- Warranty Yes
- Detector Type All-Purpose
- Interchangeable Search Coil Yes
- Technology VLF Single Frequency
- Arm Rest Adjustable
- Arm Rest Strap No
- Adjustable Shaft Yes
- Assembled Length Max (in) 54
- Assembled Length Min (in) 45.6
- Apps None
- GPS No
- Audio Tones Yes
- Depth Indication Yes
- Control Box Mount Standard
- Frequencies 13 kHz
- Number of Frequencies 1
- Programmable Target Id No
- Target Id Segments 99
- Target Id Yes
- Threshold Adjustable
- Discrimination Adjustable
- Pinpoint Mode Yes
- Ground Balance Automatic Ground Tracking
- Vibration Mode No
- Search Modes 3
- Search Mode Types All Metal, Cache Mode, Discrimination
- Search Flashlight No
- Display Type LCD
- Backlit Display Yes
- Volume Control Yes
- Headphone Jack 1/4"
- Bluetooth Compatible No
- Interchangeable Headphones Yes
- Battery Type AA
- Battery Quantity 4
- Battery Life (hr) 30 to 40 Hours
- Waterproof Non-Waterproof
- Rechargeable System No
- Exclusive Features 5" DD Search Coil, Boost Mode for Better Depth, Special Limited Edition Black Paint, DSP Signal Processor
Teknetics T2 Special Edition Metal Detector
Metal Detecting to the Next Power
Teknetics® T2 Limited with the unique multi-mode operation gives you the simplicity of greater depth and discrimination ability to eliminate unwanted metals. Finds only treasures - not junk!
The sheer power of the new boost mode is unbelievable! While the T2 goes to extraordinary depths, the new T2Ltd redefines deep again. Already a premier detector, renowned for its target separation capability and performance in the iron laden sites, the T2Ltd just might be the deepest seeking detector ever. I have pulled targets from unbelievable depths, in areas already spanked by just about every detector, including the heaviest most expensive multi-frequency models. The T2Ltd finds targets that other detectors can't touch! Combining this light weight detector's lightning speed with new extreme depth makes the T2 the best detector ever made. It will out-hunt any other detector." - Mike Scott, Director of Sales, First Texas Products
Teknetics® T2 Limited Start using your T2 Limited right out of the box. No need to learn programming, engineering or anything other than turn the detector on, set 3 easy functions and you're ready to start metal detecting for treasures. The T2 Metal Detector is easier to learn and use properly than other comparable metal detectors. Its combination of lightweight and balance provides comfort unmatched by any other detector in its price range. Its most popular uses include coin-shooting, relic hunting, and gold prospecting.
Teknetics® T2 Limited - Now with Boost Mode (For Better Depth) is in a Class All By Itself
Teknetics® T2. A high-performance multi-purpose professional grade metal detector, utilizing the very latest advances in electronic technology. An advanced design of mechanical features of the T2 Limited take it far above the ordinary into a class all its own. Exclusive features such as 2 way adjustable armrest, pistol grip with hand conforming ability and multi-featured combo stand, all make the T2 Limited years ahead of the competition. This is a strong - well built metal detector using structurally sound lightweight space age material to enhance your detecting enjoyment. No more sore arms, no more switching hand to hand. Lightweight at only 3.6 lbs including batteries. The T2 is a well-balanced, responsive and easy-to-use metal detector with an ergonomic design for hand, wrist and arm comfort. Excellent target separation with crisp, smooth target feedback.
Biaxial™ Search Coil - Metal Detect at the Next Level
Part of the "Secret of Success" is the revolutionary NEW BIAXIAL™ search coil. Here is a totally new search coil that penetrates all soils deeper than ever before. Soils that resisted other detectors and other search coils, such as high iron-mineral soils, conductive soils and salt-water beaches are now able to be penetrated to give up all their hidden treasures that have yet to be found. This dynamic innovative 11-inch Open Frame Biaxial Search coil is super sensitive and detects coins to 15 Inches, and as a BONUS the screen identifies your target (coin, ring etc.) and Tone I.D. also identifies your target. You know what's under the coil BEFORE you dig!
Don't let the low price fool you. This detector is a quality treasure finder that will locate many items that have been lost or hidden. Backed by an outstanding 5-year warranty makes this a "Valued" buy!
Easy to read display offers numeric target to message center and more!
- 5 Year Warranty
- Frequency :13 kHz
- 11" and 5" DD Search Coils
- Total Weight : 3.5 lbs (1.6 kgs)
- Batteries : (4) AA
- ID Ground Suppression : Third Order
- Operating Principle : VLF Induction Balance
- Operating Humidity Range : 0-90% Non-Condensing
- Operating Temp Range : -4 to +122 ° F (-20 to +50 ° C)
- All Metals Mode : First Derivative (single-filter) Motion
- Ground Cancellation Range : From Ferrite to Salt, Inclusive
- Visual Target ID : 0-99 plus Eight Target Category Indicators
- Resistive Overload : Approximately 1,200 micro-cgs Units (volume susceptibility)
- Reactive Overload : Approximately 10,000 micro-cgs Units (volume susceptibility)
- Discrimination Ground Suppression : Combination of Second and Third Order Methods
- Mineralization Readout : Ground Cancellation Phase 0-99, and Mineral Concentration Bar Graph
- Boost Mode : Trigger-Actuated Fastgrab™ Instant Ground Cancellation, Tunable Ground Cancellation
- Selectable Tone ID : 6 Different Tone Modes for Target ID (low, medium, high plus enhanced tones for even more accuracy when needed)
- Cache Mode for Searching in Trashy Areas. Second Derivative Motion, with Selection of Target Identification Tones and Sampling Methods
- 3-Piece Breakdown
- Numeric Target Identification
- Target Depth Display in Pinpoint Mode
- S-Rod with Electronics Housing Mounted on Hand Grip
- Trigger-Actuated Target : Pinpointing with Variable Audio Pitch
- Message Center (assists with ground cancellation, overload help)
- 2-Way Armrest Adjustment Forward / Backward & Around Forearm
- Frequency Shifting : Seven Selections (to avoid electrical interference)
- User Interface : Menu-Driven. Entire Menu is Always Visible. Where you are in the Menu is Always Indicated
- Continuous Ground Monitor : Bar-Graph Readout of Ground Mineral Classification, Magnetic Mineralization Volume Readout
- Ground Mineralization Scale(narrows the prospectors search for pay streaks, better performance and response to deep targets)
- Large LCD Screen with Target Identification Display : Straightforward Menu-Driven User Interface, Menu System is Always Visible
Average Experience Rating
Any experience to share?
Your opinion is important to us. Please share your review with our community.Write a review
Review by Dirthole Digger on September 22, 2021I live here in upstate New York and farm country after asking these homeowners several times if I could metal detect their surrounding areas of the house they finally gave in and told me yes. I was using my technetics T2 special stock coil make a long story short I spend about 2 hours there along the edge of a field and their yard and all of a sudden the detectors started going ping ping ping was reading in the 90s so naturally I had an idea that it was probably aluminum cuz some of the silos up here have aluminum roofs on them for ventilation but boy was I wrong the item that I had pulled out of the ground at about 7 to 8 in depth was a silver dollar I believe they called him Morgan it's an 1882 my first find of silver that is anyways I took the recommendations from Kelly Cole and they put me in the right direction for the price and the quality build of the product and taking your time the technetics t2 did its job for me. Buy from Kellyco. they know they're detectors and their sales team is knowledgeable
There are no entries.