Radius Root Slayer Nomad
Compact Version Shovel. Certified to be more than 150% stronger than comparable tools. Lifetime Guarantee.
As soon as we released the Award Winning Root Slayer Shovel, we got multiple requests for a more compact version. This multi-purpose digging tool is great in small spaces, raised beds, and campgrounds. It is an absolutely awesome weeding tool. We've already used it to uproot Baby's Breath, Spotted Knapweed, Ash seedlings, Bladder Campions, Dandelions, and Curly Dock. It's amazing! We’ve been told it’s a great metal-detecting shovel, too! The head is about 70% of the size of the Root Slayer Shovel, making it lighter weight without sacrificing the sharp edges and strength. Non-bending powder-coated carbon steel shaft with a patented durable ergonomic polypropylene grip. Lifetime Guarantee.
- Root Slayer Nomad is a lightweight shovel that digs through sod and small roots like they're not there, with its sharpened "Inverted V" cutting blade tip and specially designed root-cutting rip saw teeth, eliminating the need for saws, hatchets, pry-bars, and more.
- Use this handy tool for camping, metal detecting, cleanup around sprinkler heads, weeding, and many other tricky jobs required a sharp, narrow, unbending blade.
- This is one of the best weeding tools for mid-sized to large deeply rooted weeds we've ever sold.
- Patented ergonomic Radius Paddle-Handle Grip provides great leverage while reducing hand and wrist stress. Super lightweight solid steel shaft will never bend or break.
- Blade Length : 9"
- Total Length : 39"
- Weight : 2 lbs. 7 oz.
- Blade Width : 7.5" at top of step
- SKU 2086-22311
- Quick Look A compact, lightweight shovel that digs through sod and small roots like they're not there, the Root Slayer Nomad is your #1 digging tool.
- Product Dimensions 39.00x7.50x2.00
- Manufacturer SKU 22311
- Manufacturer Radius
- Product Type Shovels
- Tool Size 30" and up
- Handle Type Standard
- Digging Tool Type Digging Tool
Average Experience Rating
Any experience to share?
Your opinion is important to us. Please share your review with our community.Write a review
Review by BWilson on June 5, 2020This tool is awesome when digging up sod, it cuts through dirt like a warm knife through butter. So glad I picked this up instead of the more expensive tools.
Review by Prop101 on November 18, 2019Shipping was fast, 3 days. Arrived well protected and in great shape. First day with the Rout Slayer was awesome. Shovel works as advertised. I like the short handle and the lite weight.
Review by LD Smith on September 26, 2019This is a great digger for nearly all relic hunting conditions, sturdy and not too heavy. Buy it!
Review by EJ Smith on September 4, 2019I just want to tell your people that this is a must have for detecting. It is a thousand times better than all of the other shovels I have purchased for detecting including groundhogs etc..You WILL be happy you bought one, trust me!!!!
Review by Troy Coatney on July 24, 2019very good
Posted On: 7/8/2020 By: Joseph Merkler
Q: Let me know when the Radius Root Slayer Shovel is in stock!A:
They are in stock and ready for purchase!
$99.95This Anaconda NX-5 Standard 31" Shovel is made from tempered steel and has been heat treated for durability. 9" blade length. Used by KG and Ringy!!SKU: 1686-SHOVELNX530
$99.95Made in Kansas, USA, the high quality, multi-tool Anaconda NX-6 (36") shovel digs & cuts through roots, obstacles with little applied force. Used by KG and Ringy!!SKU: NX-536
$49.95The Radius Root Slayer with its tapered blade, sharp, serrated sides easily cuts through roots and takes the stress off digging.SKU: 22011
$16.99This Radius Root Slayer trowel has a heavy, durable ergonomic blade and a non-latex, thermoplastic handle.SKU: 16011