OKM Gepard GPR - Ground Penetrating Radar
Ground Penetrating Radar with Android Tablet PC.
The Gepard GPR is a very flexible, transportable and powerful ground penetrating radar for detecting underground items like pipelines, cavities, cables, conduits, tunnels, bunkers, foundations and the like. The Gepard ground penetrating radar uses an omni-directional unshielded transmission system to reach maximum depths up to 40 meters deep. This light, agile and compact unit can be easily operated by a single operator.
- Manufacturer OKM
- Quick Look OKM Gepard GPR - Ground Penetrating Radar offers a rare combination of high efficiency, flexibility & compactness in one package
- SKU 1158-GGPR
- Manufacturer SKU Gepard GPR w/Android Tablet PC
- Product Type Commercial Equipment
Factory Included Accessories
- Tablet PC
- (6) Antenna
- Control Unit
- Travel Adapter
- GPR Receiving Unit
- (8) AA batteries 1.5V
- GPR Transmitting Unit
- Charger for Control Unit
- Wireless Headphones Incl. Batteries
- Waterproof and Shock Resistant Peli Case
- Warranty Yes
- Interchangeable Search Coil No
- Arm Rest Strap No
- Adjustable Shaft No
- GPS No
- Audio Tones No
- Depth Indication No
- Programmable Target Id No
- Target Id No
- Pinpoint Mode No
- Vibration Mode No
- Search Flashlight No
- Display Type LED
- Backlit Display No
- Volume Control No
- Bluetooth Compatible No
- Interchangeable Headphones No
- Rechargeable System No
OKM Gepard GPR Metal Detector
Ground Penetrating Radar with Android Tablet PC
The RADAR (Radio Detection and Ranging) sends a signal into the ground and awaits the reflection or echo of the signal to detect sub-surface anomalies, like the following:
- Secret Tunnels, Bunkers and Shelters
- Hidden Cavities, Graves and Sepulchers
- Buried Treasure Chests, Statues and Caches
- Buried Pipelines, Conduits and Cable Harnesses
- Back-Filled Wells, Galleries, Trenches and Dugouts
- Water Level and Underground Rivers and Aquifers
- Septic Tanks, Distribution Boxes and Drainage Pipes
- Underground Walls, Basements and Concrete Reinforcements
The Gepard ground penetrating radar is using a multiple transmission frequency range starting at 60 MHz up to 300 MHz which is realized by adjustable telescopic antennas. It furthermore supports many automatic adjustments to optimize your ground surveys on specific soil types, which makes the handling of the Gepard ground radar very easy. You just set your depth resolution and start surveying.
The measured data of the ground penetrating radar is directly transferred to an Android Tablet PC. The Android software receives the data via Bluetooth and displays it immediately on screen.
The software has the capability of integrating a GPS signal, Google Maps, automatic filtering and entering notes for later recollection of specific scan details. Additionally, automatic filtering capabilities are useful to improve the results of your scan and find hidden objects and structures more easily. Due to the integrated GPS all scan positions can be stored along with the scan data.
60 MHz GPR Antenna: The extremely robust 60 MHz antenna allows geophysical measurements up to great depths. This optional GPR antenna penetrates much deeper than the 100 MHz antenna and is especially used to detect larger objects which are lying deeper under the ground surface.
100 MHz GPR Antenna: The 100 MHz antenna is not only robust and stable but also capable to perform high resolution measurements. In contrast to the 60 MHz antenna, the 100 MHz antenna is particularly good for finding small subsurface objects.
OKM Power Pack: Instead of using AAA batteries you are also able to use the Power Pack to operate the "Gepard GPR" ground penetrating radar. In that way you can operate your ground radar up to 10 hours continuously without changing the batteries every 3 hours.
- 2 Year Warranty
- Control Unit
- Waterproof : No
- Indications : LED
- Weight : 3.7 lbs (1.7 kgs)
- Air Humidity : 5 % - 75 %
- Feedback : Audible, Visual
- Multi-Function Control : Yes
- Timing / Sampling : 16 Levels
- Complete Cycle : 9 per Second
- External Power Pack : Yes (Optional)
- Voltage : 9.6-13.2 VDC, 18 W Maximal
- Operating Time (AA Batteries) : Approx. 6 Hours
- Transmission Frequency Range : 60 MHz-300MHz
- Storage Temperature : -13 °F - 158 °F (-25 °C - 70 °C)
- Operating Temperature : -4 °F - 122 °F (-20 °C - 50 °C)
- Operating Time (OKM Power Pack) : Approx. 10 Hours
- Operating Time (Accumulator Batteries) : Approx. 3 Hours
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 13" x 7" x 2" (350 x 182 x 60 mm)
- Data Transmission (Bluetooth)
- Technology : Bluetooth
- Max Transfer Rate : 1 Mbps
- Receiving Sensitivity : -85 dBm
- Max Range : Approx. 32' (10 m)
- Frequency : 60 MHz up to 300 MHz
- Flexible and Transportable
- Reaches Depths up to 131' Deep (40 m)
- Detects Underground Items like Pipelines, Cables. etc.
- Simple to Use - Just Set your Depth Resolution and Start Surveying
- Measured Data is Directly Transferred to an Android Tablet PC via Bluetooth
- Software is Capable of Integrating a GPS Signal, Google Maps, Automatic Filtering and Entering Notes for Later Recollection of Specific Scan Details
Average Experience Rating
Any experience to share?
Your opinion is important to us. Please share your review with our community.Write a review
There are no entries.