The Garrett Security iC Module allows users to communicate to a walk-through metal detector with a laptop or desktop PC through the network either wired or wirelessly. It allows control, real time monitoring and diagnostics from a remote location. The internal memory records all changes to settings and passenger traffic and alarm history for analytical evaluation.
This device allows users to:
- Gain real-time access to all walk-through detectors on your network.
- Utilize group management function to organize multiple walk-throughs by location and name (ex. North Entrance: WT1, WT2, etc.)
- Adjust settings such as programs or base sensitivity for multiple walk-through detectors all at one time using the group management function.
- Analyze security checkpoint alarm rates, patron counts and other diagnostic statistics.
- Check settings and diagnose issues with detectors on your network.
Part No. 1171600 for use with the Garrett PD 6500i or MZ 6100.
Average Experience Rating
Any experience to share?
Your opinion is important to us. Please share your review with our community.Write a review
There are no entries.
$4,362.28The Garrett PD 6500i Walk-Through Metal Detector is certified by the Safety Act. Get the industry standard.SKU: 1168414
$4,152.28Secure your venue or event with the Garrett PD 6500i Metal Detector with Passageway. Certified by the Safety Act.SKU: 1168432