6 Ways to Contact Kellyco Metal Detectors
Have a question about which metal detector is right for you? Want to buy a pinpointer? Need information about an order you placed? Reach out to one of the experienced detectorists who work on our Customer Experience Team! We have several ways for you to get in touch with us, whether you’re out in the field, sitting at your computer or on the go.
Ways to Reach Our Team
- Phone - Alexander Graham Bell would be thrilled! Give us a call today, toll-free, at 855-721-7699. Our team is ready and waiting to take your call between the hours listed right down there at the bottom of this page.
- Chat - Whether you use chat acronyms or not, sometimes you just don’t feel like talking on the phone. Click the green speech bubble at the bottom right of your screen and you’ll be instantly connected with one of our knowledgeable team members. We can’t promise we’ll make you LOL, but we certainly won’t be AFK.
- Website Form - Simple, yet effective. The “Contact Us” form found here is a great way to send over a quick message to the team. Make sure you include an email address or phone number so we can get back with you. We promise to respond as soon as we can!
- Email - Let’s be honest. Sometimes you just have more to say than you can get across in a chat box. I’ve heard great things about this new “electronic mail” system. Fire up your AOL, Hotmail, Gmail (fancy guy, huh!) or other email site and drop us a line at [email protected]. We’ve got mail!
- Mail - If written word is more your thing, go ahead and pen (type?) us a letter and send it to the address below. Don't forget to include a way for us to respond to you. We’ll get back to you just as soon as we can. Bonus points if you write it Civil War-style: “Dearest Mother…”
Kellyco Metal Detectors, 120H Market Place Boulevard, Knoxville, TN 37922
- Stop By Our Showroom - Sometimes you just want to see a fellow detectorist’s smiling face and discuss your latest great finds! Stop by one of our two showrooms and we’ll greet you with a smile. We can’t promise we’ll leave the light on for you, but we will give you the chance to swing some of the latest and greatest detectors in the market. Our addresses are:
Florida Showroom 950 S. Winter Park Drive, Suite 100, Casselberry, FL 32707
Tennessee Showroom 120H Market Place Boulevard, Knoxville, TN 37922We can’t wait to talk to you about metal detecting soon!