Aquascan Aquapulse AQ1B Standard Diver Kit
with 15" Submersible Coil Metal Detector
with Submersible Bone Phone (For Water & Land)
The Aquapulse AQ1B Diver underwater metal detector has featured in every conceivable underwater application around the world in the past decade with an exceptional degree of success. The Aquapulse AQ1B (38cm) is an underwater metal detector employing a search head mounted on the end of a telescopic arm. The AQ1B can detect objects up to a range of 3m (10ft) depending on the coil used. This makes it the most powerful unit on the market. Apart from the sensitivity threshold control, the AQ1B underwater metal detector has an additional control to enable the whole range of Aquapulse coils to be used with it. The same control can be used to reject surface clutter such as ring pulls, cigarette foil etc., often found buried in the sand or mud. The internal NiMH rechargeable battery pack allows in the order of 10 hours operation. The AQ1B Diver kit comes with the 15" submersible coil that offers greater search coverage. It also comprises the control unit, bonephone, armsaver, waist belt and charger.
Applications for the AQ1B Diver:
- Survey: Wide range of commercial underwater survey tasks including location and tracking of cables, pipelines and general metallic debris
- Salvage: Recovery of a wide range of items including lost anchors, chains, tools, outboards, etc. plus the recovery of cargo and valuables from scattered and buried wrecks
- Archaeology: Meets the need for a general purpose marine survey tool, specifically for locating and mapping sites of archaeological interest in terms of the distribution of metallic objects
- Police / Armed Forces: Provides a positive search and location tool for recovery of all types of metallic weapons and arms, etc. Effective in a wide range of situations, particularly low visibility or where items have become camouflaged or buried
- Warranty : 1 Year Limited
- Total Weight : 12 lbs (5.4 kgs)
- Frequency : Pulse Induction (PI)
- Audio : Underwater Headphone Jack
- Waterproof : Fully Submersible to 328' (100 Meters)
- Manufacturer Aquascan
- Quick Look Equipped with a 15" coil, this high-efficiency AQ1B Aquapulse machine is the underwater detector of choice for the pros.
- SKU 1323-AQ1010-bundle
- Product Dimensions 26.60x18.50x8.25
- Product Type Metal Detectors
Factory Included Accessories
- 15" Search Coil
- Submersible Bone Phone
- Warranty Yes
- Detector Type Beach & Water
- Interchangeable Search Coil Yes
- Technology Pulse
- Arm Rest Fixed
- Arm Rest Strap Yes
- Adjustable Shaft Yes
- Assembled Length Max (in) 46
- Assembled Length Min (in) 42
- Apps None
- GPS No
- Audio Tones No
- Depth Indication No
- Control Box Mount Convertible
- Frequencies Pulse Induction (PI)
- Programmable Target Id No
- Target Id No
- Threshold Adjustable
- Discrimination Fixed
- Pinpoint Mode No
- Vibration Mode No
- Search Modes 1
- Search Mode Types Power / Reject Control
- Search Flashlight No
- Display Type N/A
- Backlit Display No
- Volume Control No
- Bluetooth Compatible No
- Interchangeable Headphones No
- Battery Type C
- Battery Quantity 1
- Battery Life (hr) 5 to 10 Hours
- Waterproof Waterproof
- Rechargeable System No
- Exclusive Features Ferrite Probe Option, Fully Submersible To 328 ft.
Aquascan Aquapulse AQ1B Standard Diver Kit Metal Detectors
The Most Versatile, Rugged and Reliable
Beach / Underwater Dive Metal Detectors Available!
Why do so many professional beach combers and underwater divers prefer pulse induction? The answer is simple, to get maximum depth on all gold and silver treasure targets including small gold rings without any loss of detection range in the high conductive minerals found in most if not all saltwater beach locations.
Many types of ferrous and non-ferrous metals can be detected with the Aquapulse, again without any noticeable depth loss even in the worst mineralized soil conditions and this even applies to dry land minerals. There's an additional control on the detector that can be used to reject surface clutter such as pull tabs, cigarette foil etc.
The entire range of fully submersible search coils from 8 inches to 15 inches in diameter can be used with the Aquapulse making it an extremely versatile beach and dive detector and therefore will enhance its versatility for all types of buried Gold and Silver treasure targets. Why have two different detectors when you can simply change the search coils.
This metal detector has very good pinpointing too, making the task of locating the target fast and simple. Pin pointing is important when you are locating those deep buried Gold or Silver targets and it could not be easier with the Aquapulse.
Durability is one of the main design features of this powerful Pulse Induction metal detector. Nothing has been left to chance when it comes to holding up in a harsh salt or fresh water type environment. The main control housing is made from a super strong material that will not corrode or flex under all conditions. Robust O-ring design in both the controllers and the main body seal are over-designed to prevent any leaks.
Aquapulse AQ1 Sample Detection Range
|Coil||US 25 Cents||Medium Silver Coin||175 Gram Lead||Large Silver Coin|
|15" Coil|| 16.2"
- 1 Year Warranty
- 15" Search Coil
- Fully Sealed Control Unit
- Waterproof Loop Connector
- Set Audio Threshold Control
- Fully Submersible to 328' (100m)
- Interchangeable Optional Search Coils
- Waterproof Phone and Charge Connector
- High-Powered Pulse Induction Technology
- Interchangeable Optional Headphone Ability
- Heavy-Duty Serviceable Main Control Housing
- Off / On, Min / Max Control with Reject Feature
- Built-in 2500 Milliamp Hour 7-Cell Rechargeable (battery included)
Average Experience Rating
Any experience to share?
Your opinion is important to us. Please share your review with our community.Write a review
Posted On: 9/18/2021 By: Orlins Santana De Oliveira
Q: The battery has 11.8 volts with 2.2 amperes?A: The AQ1B internal battery pack is a 7-cell series pack giving a capacity of approximately 2500mA/Hrs. This capacity relates to an operational period of between 10 and 12 hours from full charge. I do not have additional specs at this time.
$299.00Detect even the most subtle sound outputs on land & underwater with the Aquascan Submersible. Configured for AQ1B detectors.SKU: AQ.4.031