Updating Your Nokta Makro Simplex+
Once you have purchased your Nokta Makro Simplex+, you can verify which version of the operating system your detector currently has installed. This can be found on the bottom left hand corner of the screen once you turn the detector on.
To update your Nokta Makro Simplex
Follow the steps below to update your Nokta Makro Simplex
- Go to the website: https://www.noktadetectors.com/simplex-software-update/
- Select the most recent update.
- The update will automatically begin to download to your computer. Save the update to your desktop.
- Run the detectorupdatesetup.exe file and install the update tool.
- Run the Nokta Update tool by selecting the new icon on your computer’s desktop.
- Select the Simplex from the drop down menu.
- Follow the prompts on the screen.
- Be sure to plug in your charging cable to the detector and the USB on your computer when prompted.
*If you experience any issues opening the setup file, please disable all antivirus programs on your PC.
Register your detector with Nokta Makro as soon as you get it. Follow the instructions on the warranty card included. By registering your detector, you will also be notified when there is a software update.