The OKM Rover C4 has been newly updated for 2021 with an all new integrated battery, improved multi-level lighting, and simplified wireless data transfer. OKM has also refined the Rover C4 ground scanner to be even more balanced than the previous version of the C4.
This top-of-the-line detector from OKM is easy to handle via touch screen. It can detect lost treasures (coins, rings, jewelry etc.) as well as void structures (tunnels, caves, chambers, etc.). The detector is also equipped with an innovative LED orbit, that indicates underground targets visually. While scanning the ground this LED sphere emits colored light to visualize detected metals and cavities.
- Manufacturer OKM
- Quick Look Newly updated with simplified data transfer, a new integrated battery and more, the OKM Rover C4 metal detector is ready to help find voids, tunnels, or even the Civil War relic pit of your dreams.
- SKU 1158-RC4
- Manufacturer SKU 1158-RC4
- Product Type Metal Detectors
Factory Included Accessories
- Control Unit
- Carrying Tube
- Windows Tablet PC
- USB Bluetooth Dongle
- 3D Software (Visualizer 3D)
- Super Sensor with LED Orbit
- Standard Probe with LED Orbit
- Wireless Headphones (Bluetooth)
- Waterproof and Shock Resistant Peli Case
- Power Pack Incl. Charger and Travel Adapter
- Warranty No
- Interchangeable Search Coil No
- Arm Rest Strap No
- Adjustable Shaft No
- GPS No
- Audio Tones No
- Depth Indication No
- Programmable Target Id No
- Target Id No
- Pinpoint Mode No
- Vibration Mode No
- Search Flashlight No
- Backlit Display No
- Volume Control No
- Bluetooth Compatible No
- Interchangeable Headphones No
- Rechargeable System No
OKM Rover C4 Metal Detector
Metal Detector, Treasure Detector and 3D Ground Scanner Rover C4
Rover C4 Metal Detector with LED Orbit
The Rover C4 ground scanner with innovative LED orbit is the perfect tool for treasure hunters. The color LEDs visualize existing underground treasures immediately.
Simple Touch Screen Operation
The Rover C4 is operated via touch screen. Alternative hardware buttons can also be used to select options and operating modes.
This treasure detector is easy to handle via touch screen. It can detect lost treasures (coins, rings, jewelry etc.) as well as void structures (tunnels, caves, chambers, sepulchers etc.). The detector is also equipped with an innovative LED orbit, that indicates underground targets visually. While scanning the ground this LED sphere emits colored light to visualize detected metals and cavities.
Ground Scanning with Metal Detector Rover C4
One of the most versatile operating modes in our 3d metal detectors is Ground Scan. This function is used to scan a rectangular area to obtain measuring data from underground structures and objects.
Well Packed Treasure Detector
The Rover C4 treasure detector is well packed in a strong Pelican case for any outdoor treasure hunting.
Ground Scanning with Rover C4
By walking over an unknown area and recording scan data, the treasure hunter can detect underground treasures and buried artifacts.
Detectable items that can be found with our 3d ground scanner Rover C4 are:
- Natural Gold Minerals
- Gold Ore, Gold Deposits, Gold Veins, etc.
- Underground Voids and Cavities
- Tunnels, Graves, Chambers, Cellars, Sepulchers, Dugouts, Shelters, Bunkers, etc.
- Lost Treasures and Hidden Precious Metals
- Treasure Chests, Gold Coins, Jewelry, Silverware, Statues, General Valuables, Buttons, Medals, etc.
By walking over the field in a certain manner (Parallel or Zig-Zag) the treasure hunter scans the area of interest. With all recorded data the Visualizer 3D software creates a 3d image that represents all detected underground objects. Thus you know where and how deep the located treasures are in the ground.
3D Data Analysis with Visualizer 3D Software
All data that has been recorded with the Rover C4 metal detector during a ground scan or mineral scan can be transferred to the Visualizer 3D software to process a detailed three-dimensional analysis.
Data Analysis with Visualizer 3D Software
After conducting a ground scan, simply transfer the recorded data to OKM's proprietary Visualizer 3D software.
Determine Position and Depth
The Visualizer 3D software is capable to determine position, depth and dimensions of buried artifacts.
During this analysis you can:
- Calculate Object Dimensions
- Next to the depth information Visualizer 3D can also calculate the dimensions of hidden targets and buried items
- Determine Position and Depth
- Software shows position of the detected anomalies and - according to the chosen soil - how deep the target is buried in the ground
- Identify Potential Objects and Hidden Treasures
- You will see the targets represented by different colors. The color information will tell you if it is a ferrous metal (iron, steel, etc.), precious metal (gold, silver, bronze, copper, etc.) or a void structure (cave, tunnel, grave, chamber, etc.)
- Control Unit
- Waterproof : No
- Data Memory : 4 GB
- Air Humidity : 5 % – 75 %
- Weight : About 3.3 lbs (1.5 kgs)
- Measurement Resolution : 16 Bit
- Sample Rate : 1024 Values / Second
- Audio : Internal Speaker / Bluetooth
- Input Voltage (max.) : 11 - 13 VDC, 6 W
- Processor / Main CPU : Cortex M3, 32 MHz
- Processor / Slave CPU : Cortex M0, 24 MHz
- Display : 3.5” Resistive Touch, 480 x 320 Pixel
- Storage Temperature : -4 – 158 °F (-20 – 70 °C)
- Display CPU : Cortex M3, 32 MHz, 128 KB RAM
- Operating Temperature : 14 – 140 °F (-10 – 60 °C)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 15" x 12" x 5.5" (390 x 300 x 140 mm)
- Standard Probe
- Length : 17.5" (445 mm)
- Weight : 0.88 lbs (0.4 kgs)
- Sensor Technology : SCMI-15-D
- Diameter, Shaft / LED Orbit : 1" / 2.5" (35 mm / 65 mm)
- Super Sensor
- Length : 38" (960 mm)
- Weight : 2 lbs (0.9 kgs)
- Sensor Technology : SCMI-15-D
- Diameter, Shaft / LED Orbit : 2" / 2.5" (50 mm / 65 mm)
- Data Transmission (Bluetooth)
- Technology : Bluetooth
- Frequency : 2.4 – 2.4835 GHz
- Receiving Sensitivity : -85 dBm
- Maximum Transfer Rate : 1 Mbps
- Maximum Range : Approx. 100 m
- Computer, Minimum Requirements
- CD-ROM Drive : Minimum 4x
- Processor : Minimum 1.2 GHz
- Free Disk Space : Minimum 50 MB
- Interface (Data Transmission) : USB
- Working Memory (RAM) : Minimum 256 MB
- Graphic Card : Minimum 128 MB, OpenGL-Compatible
- Operating System : Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
Average Experience Rating
Any experience to share?
Your opinion is important to us. Please share your review with our community.Write a review
Posted On: 3/29/2021 By: Safatihotmail.co.uk
Q: How much is can be scanned at a timeA: The Rover C4 works by scanning a grid area and that information is fed back to the tablet using visualizer 3D.
Posted On: 3/22/2021 By: Lilia Fidel
Q: can this detect metal buried under water (approx 4 ft deep water) and approximately buried 15 ft below? Is there any model that can detect with such conditions? do you have tech support or sales rep covering asian countries? Thank you.A: The Rover C4 is not a waterproof detector and cannot be submerged. Unfortunately anything that we would have outside of OKM can not be shipped outside of the US.
Posted On: 1/27/2021 By: Rahil
Q: Hi, I am wandering how many meters deep this device explores and does it have an educational video?A: The OKM Rover C4 can reach up to 21 meters. There are several videos that can be found online.
The beginner's Pulse Induction metal detector has arrived. The OKM Pulse Nova Omega is equipped with a 38cm, waterproof, closed search coil and can detect up to 3m deep, or nearly 10ft.SKU: PNO
$4,999.00The OKM Fusion Light is a lightweight, ground scanning metal detector perfect for detecting cavities or gold artifacts. Includes Android smartphone and Windows notebook preloaded and ready to go.