OKM Fusion Professional Plus with Tablet PC
The Professional Plus version is ideal for advanced users that need more operating features. Lightweight 3D Metal Detector & 3D Ground Scanner with telescopic rod assembly and complete functionality.
The OKM Fusion has been designed for starters in the field of 3d measurements and offers easy operation as well as advanced scanning features. The 3d ground scanner OKM Fusion supports treasure hunters, gold seekers, adventurers and archaeologists to discover lost treasures, buried artifacts, hidden places and other historical items.
The advanced professional plus version can be used in vertical and horizontal orientation and supports following operating modes:
- Ground Scan
Conduct a graphical 3d measurement for detailed analysis on a computer.
- Live Sound
Process an acoustical magnetic field measurement to detect ferrous metals.
- Live Scan (Multi-Sensor, Ultrasound)
Process an instant live image while walking the scan field.
One of the new detection features is the SRIS search coil that can be used to locate short range metallic objects. This coil can be activated individually by the operator while setting up the operating modesLive Sound, Ground Scan and Live Scan (Ultrasound). The SRIS search coil can be very useful to pin point targets while digging. It is easy to detect the general position of a buried object with our 3d ground scanner and metal detector OKM Fusion but when you start digging it can be really hard to exactly match the correct spots of hidden items afterwards. By checking the excavated material with activated SRIS search coil you won't miss any small object like:
- wedding bands and engagement rings
- ear rings, brooches, bracelets and necklace
- coins, buttons, badges and pins
While scanning an unknown area and recording the measure values, the Visualizer 3D software can immediately analyze and visualize this information to display a color-coded 3d graphic of hidden objects and structures. Thus you will literally "see" all buried treasures, gold objects, archaeological artifacts and any other hidden objects before digging. Additionally, you can determine the size, position and depth of your detected items. So you know where to dig and how deep to dig to find your objects of interest.
- Bluetooth headphones
- Wireless data transfer
- Preconfigured Tablet-PC
- Data visualization with Visualizer 3D software
- New SRIS search coil for small shallow metal targets
- Well packed in a waterproof and shock resistant Pelican case
- Manufacturer OKM
- Quick Look OKM Fusion Professional Plus with Tablet PC facilitates 3D measurements, scanning features and other advanced tech for the most elite users
- SKU 1158-3850
- Manufacturer SKU 1158-3850
- Product Type Metal Detectors
Factory Included Accessories
- Control unit
- User Manual
- Windows Tablet PC
- USB bluetooth dongle
- 3D software ( "Visualizer 3D" )
- Wireless headphones (Bluetooth)
- Waterproof and shock resistant Peli case
- Plus : Holder for Tablet PC
- Plus : Telescopic rod assembly
- Warranty No
- Interchangeable Search Coil No
- Arm Rest Strap No
- Adjustable Shaft No
- GPS No
- Audio Tones No
- Depth Indication No
- Programmable Target Id No
- Target Id No
- Pinpoint Mode No
- Vibration Mode No
- Search Flashlight No
- Backlit Display No
- Volume Control No
- Bluetooth Compatible No
- Interchangeable Headphones No
- Rechargeable System No
OKM Fusion Professional Plus with Tablet PC Detector
The following technical indications are medial values. During operation small variations are quite possible. Technical changes due to development are possible!
- Control Unit
- Weight : about 1 kg
- Protection Class : IP40
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 950 mm, 65 / 80 mm
- Operating time (internal battery) : approx. 12 hours
- Charging time (internal battery) : approx. 3 hours
- Processor / Slave CPU : Cortex M0, 24 MHz
- Sensor technology : SCMI-15-D
- Coil technology : SRIS-18K
- Sample rate : 1024 values / second
- Measurement resolution : 16 bit
- Operating temperature : -10 – 60 °C
- Storage temperature : -20 – 70 °C
- Audio : Bluetooth headphones
- Air humidity : 5 % – 75 %
- Waterproof : No
- Wireless data transfer
- Technology : Bluetooth
- Maximum transfer rate : 1 Mbps
- Receiving sensitivity : -85 dBm
- Maximum range : about 10 m
- Frequency range : 2.4 – 2.4835 GHz
- Computer, minimum requirements
- CD-ROM drive (internal or external) : min. 4x
- Interface (data transmission) : USB
- Free disk space : min. 50 MB
- Working memory (RAM) : min. 256 MB
- Graphic card : min. 128 MB, OpenGL-compatible
- Operating system : Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
The indicated technical parameters should help you to choose of a suitable computer to analyze your measured scan data.
Average Experience Rating
Any experience to share?
Your opinion is important to us. Please share your review with our community.Write a review
Review by Aris on April 3, 2022I own this machine and it is a master piece. Easy to use and very effective. I support anyone who wants to buy it, it is great.
There are no entries.