Minelab GPX 5000 Metal Detector
with 11" DD Coil and 15x12" Mono Coil Search Coil Plus FREE Metal Detecting & Treasure Hunting Accessories.
The GPX 5000 sets the new benchmark in gold detecting technology. With an amazing range of features and functions, the GPX 5000 is not only superior to its predecessor, the GPX-4500, but is in a class of its own. Featuring Minelab’s exclusive technologies, Multi Period Sensing (MPS), Dual Voltage Technology (DVT) and Smart Electronic Timing Alignment (SETA), the high performance GPX 5000 is capable of finding more gold than ever before. From sub-gram nuggets to the elusive ’retirement nugget’ and everything in between, with the GPX 5000, you can find it.
The high performance GPX 5000 metal detectors is capable of finding more GOLD than ever before - from sub-gram nuggets to ’retirement nuggets’ and everything in between! NEW improved electronics, NEW Soil/Timings and an amazing range of features combined with the legendary GPX ability to see through ground mineralization sets a new gold detecting benchmark.
Using unique features, functions and industry leading technology ensures the GPX 5000 detectors run smooth and quiet even in the most severe ground conditions, while still maintaining excellent depth and sensitivity to gold nuggets. Serious detectorists know that GPX 5000 detectors find gold much deeper than ANY other detector, in ALL ground conditions. That’s why we are confident to say we have the GPX 5000 Depth Advantage. You always get more for your money at www.KellycoDetectors.com
Easy for the beginner to old pros - you can switch on and go with factory preset Search Modes and automatic functions. Serious detectorists know that GPX detectors find gold much deeper than ANY other detector, in ALL ground conditions!
- Warranty : 3 Year Limited
- Total Weight : 5.3 lbs (2.4 kgs)
- Technology : Bi-Level, Advanced Pulse Induction
- Discrimination Control : Eliminate or Tune Out "Junk" and Unwanted Targets
- Dual Voltage Technology (DVT) : Ensures an Accurate Ground Balance to Provide Maximum Sensitivity and Depth in All Ground Types
- Smart Electronic Timing Alignment (SETA) : Ensures Threshold Stability is Improved and Maintained, Allowing you to Operate the GPX 5000 with Maximum Efficiency Under All Conditions
- Manufacturer Minelab
- Quick Look Minelab GPX 5000 metal detector uses superior 11" DD coil, multi period sensing & discrimination control to find nuggets of all sizes
- SKU 237-33000401
- Product Dimensions 34.00x12.00x5.00
- Manufacturer SKU 3300-0420
- Product Type Metal Detectors
- Best for Advanced, Beach, Coin, Gold, Relic
Factory Included Accessories
- Bungy Cord
- Cord Clamp
- Power Cable
- Auto Charger
- (2) Coil Covers
- 11" DD Search Coil
- UR-30 Headphones
- Rubbish & Finds Pouch
- 15x12" Mono Search Coil
- Harness Assembly (GPX Series)
- Handle with Quick Track Button
- Complete Hardware Set (GPX 4800/5000)
- Wall Charger with US and 3 International Plugs
- Armrest Strap (Sov GT / Eureka / SD / GP / GPX)
- Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery with Built-in Amplifier
- Warranty Yes
- Detector Type Gold
- Interchangeable Search Coil Yes
- Technology Multiple Pulse Induction
- Arm Rest Adjustable
- Arm Rest Strap Yes
- Adjustable Shaft Yes
- Assembled Length Max (in) 51.2
- Assembled Length Min (in) 43.3
- Apps None
- GPS No
- Audio Tones Yes
- Depth Indication Yes
- Control Box Mount Standard
- Frequencies Multi-Period Sensing (MPS)
- Number of Frequencies 1
- Programmable Target Id No
- Target Id No
- Threshold Adjustable
- Discrimination Adjustable
- Pinpoint Mode Yes
- Ground Balance Automatic Ground Tracking
- Vibration Mode No
- Search Modes 6
- Search Mode Types Custom Hi-Mineral, Custom Hi-Trash, Custom Patch, Deep Mode (DEP), General Mode (GEN), Pinpoint
- Search Flashlight No
- Display Type LCD
- Backlit Display Yes
- Volume Control Yes
- Headphone Jack 1/4"
- Bluetooth Compatible No
- Interchangeable Headphones Yes
- Battery Life (hr) 25 to 30 Hours
- Rechargeable System Yes
- Exclusive Features Smart Electronics Timing Alignment (SETA) Technology, Multi-Period Sensing (MPS), Bi-Level Pulse Induction, Iron Reject Discrimination, 8 Soil Timings
Minelab GPX 5000 Metal Detector
More Features and Functions Make the GPX 5000 One of the Best Gold Detectors in the World!
(GPX 5000 ONLY)
Is optimized for the most severe, heavily mineralized, variable and "hot rock" infested grounds, even when using a Monoloop coil.
Runs quietly in most heavily mineralized, variable and "hot rock" infested grounds using a Monoloop coil. It is more sensitive and detects deeper than Sensitive Smooth but can be slightly more affected by severe ground mineralization.
(GPX 5000 ONLY)
Finds sub-gram gold nuggets that Enhance cannot. It is more sensitive and detects deeper than Enhance.
(GPX 5000 ONLY)
Provides the best signal response on small to large gold in salt saturated and mineralized ground conditions. It will operate very well on salt lakes and beaches.
Gives great performance on a wide range of soil conditions, and target sizes. It is a good default timing to assess a new area.
Provides the best signal response on small gold in mild to medium ground mineralization.
Finds a good variety of target sizes in mildly mineralized ground. Similar but more powerful than Normal. It is capable of an improvement in depth, but is also more susceptible to interference and ground noise.
Gives significantly greater depth on medium to large targets in areas with nil to very mild ground mineralization.
- 3 Year Warranty
- Weight : 5.3 lbs (2.4 kgs)
- 11" DD Coil & 15x12" Mono Search Coil
- Transmission : Bi-Level Pulse Induction
- Battery Weight : 1.7 lbs (.78 kgs)
- Length : Adjustable from 43.3" - 51.2" (1100 - 1300 mm)
- Automatic Ground Balance Options to Suit All Conditions
- Visual Display : 128 x 64 Pixels, 1.7" x 1" (43 x 26 mm) LCD with Backlight
- Headphones Type : Koss UR30 100 Ω with 1/4" (6.35mm) Headphone Socket
- Battery Level Indication : Voltage Level Display (plus low battery warning alarm)
- LCD Backlight : Adjustable from 10 Seconds Time Out to Always on (8 Positions)
- Battery Type : Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery 68Wh with Built-In Amplifier for Speaker Use
- Technology : Multi Period Sensing (MPS), Dual Voltage Technology (DVT), Smart Electronic Timing Alignment (SETA)
- Volume Limit : 1–20
- Soil / Timings : 8 Timings
- Normal, Sensitive Extra, Enhance, Sharp, Sensitive Smooth, Coin / Relic, Salt / Gold, Fine Gold
- Threshold Level : 1 Turn Variable Control
- Search Modes : 5 Plus Electronic Pinpoint
- General, Deep, Hi-Mineral, Patch, Hi-Trash and Pinpoint
- Ground Balance Type : General, Specific, Off
- Coil Rx Configurations : Cancel, Mono, Double-D
- Quick-Trak Handle : Quick-Trak Button on Handle
- Electrical Interference : Auto Push Button, Manual Tune (0-255)
- Rx Gain : 1–20
- Stabilizer : 1–20
- Signal Peak : 1–20
- Audio Tone : 1–100
- Target Volume : 1–20
- Response : Normal, Inverted
- Iron Reject : Off (All Metal), 1–10
- Motion : Very Slow, Slow, Medium, Fast
- Audio Type : Quiet, Normal, Deep, Boost
- Tracking Speed : 3 Tracking Speeds- Slow, Medium, Fast (plus Fixed)
Average Experience Rating
Any experience to share?
Your opinion is important to us. Please share your review with our community.Write a review
Review by Ricky on August 20, 2019Best of many detectors I have had, or now own, especially for extra deep gold nuggets and flakes, in super tough mineralized California gold soils. Expensive but worth it, the 15% Veteran discount sure helped! The super wide range of setting options, take time to learn, but help to allow you to understand your soils for either minimum surface or deep object settings, regardless of your primary type of object search. Plus, the detector with the right type coil, will go split second silent when passing over object to determine metal (ferrous) or gold (non-ferrous), which can save digging up worthless objects, but only should you decide tp pass up on digging anyway, especially time and work saving, when you become familiar with the depth level of sound generated by the object. Also recommend, after purchase an investment in waterproof coils for river, stream, or creek water areas. Best of Luck regardless of what you hunt, Ricky.
Posted On: 3/6/2021 By: Ron Hampton
Q: What is your price for the GPX 5000?A: It was last listed at $3999.00
Posted On: 3/2/2021 By: Dragan Constantin
Q: Hello Please tell me what are the procedures for delivery of this type of detector Minelab GPX 5000 Metal Detector, and I would like the accessories to it I will pay separately from the price of the detector. I want to mention that I am from ROMANIAA: I am sorry, but do to manufacturer restrictions, we cannot ship outside of the US.
$899.00Easy-to-use Minelab Gold Monster 1000 detector turns rookies into experts with its DD 5” coil & improved ferrous/non-ferrous discriminationSKU: 3317-0001
$42.00Lightweight Minelab classic lower shaft designed to fit Minelab GPX gold detectors.SKU: 3011-0172
$188.00No false signals, no chatter, high sensitivity - the high tech Coiltek 6" Goldstalker Mono coil for SD, GP, and GPX detectors.SKU: C01-0001
$350.00Part of the Coiltek lineup, the 9" Elite Camo Mono coil with heightened sensitivity for SD, GP and GPX detectors.SKU: C01-0002
$244.00Coiltek deploys the reliable Anti-Interference technology in this 11" coil built for SD, GP and GPX search coils.SKU: C01-0004
$368.00Versatile and ultra-sensitive, you can gold-hunt in tight spaces with this Coiltek 11" Elite Camo Mono coil for SD, GP and GPX detectors.SKU: C01-0021
$405.00A multipurpose 14" Coiltek Elite coil that searches deep & has good sensitivity for near-the-surface finds. Fits SD, GP and GPX detectors.SKU: C01-0020
$300.00Search areas with high static electricity levels with your SD, GP, or GPX detector using this zero-chatter, anti-interference 14" Coiltek coil.SKU: C01-0008
$435.00Nicknamed the cache coil, this high-performing Coiltek 22" Goldstalker Mono coil literally stalks gold and unearths amazing finds.SKU: C01-0018
$435.00Nothing searches deeper or wider than this 22" Double D Goldstalker coil from Coiltek for SD, GP and GPX detectors.SKU: C01-0019
$216.00Elliptical Coiltek 10 x 5" Mono coil that makes pinpointing easy. Good depth capability and sensitivity also. Made for SD, GP and GPX detectors.SKU: C02-0001
$300.00Coiltek 17 x 11" DD Goldhunter Pro is the perfect coil for mineralized ground conditions. Searches widely and fits SD, GP, GPX machines.SKU: C02-0007
$405.00Preferred by elliptical coil users, the Coiltek 17 x 11" Elite Camo Mono is an excellent choice for patch finding and pinpointing. SD, GP and GPX detectors.SKU: C02-0020
$300.00Fit your SD, GP or GPX machine with this 17 x 11" anti-interference coil for all-round performance.SKU: C02-0009
$936.00A massive 40 x 20" anti-interference search coil, it locates large, deep objects reliably and is not affected by mineralization. Made for SD, GP and GPX coils.SKU: C02-0017