- This used unit is only the metal detector. No accessories from the original box are included.
- May show signs of light wear and tear such as scratches.
- The images shown do not necessarily represent the condition of this particular detector.
- We cannot accept returns on these used metal detectors, however they do carry a 2 year warranty from Garrett.
Hunting treasure can take you to places you never thought you would be; don’t go unprepared. From dry, dusty deserts to humid, musty bogs and beyond, the Garrett AT Pro Metal Detector is the versatile, all-terrain metal detector that will see you through almost any search environment. With a waterproof housing up to 10 feet, the AT Pro also features an 8.5"x11" search coil, audio and high-res iron discrimination, 0 to 99 digital targeting ID, and Pro-Mode audio. Answer the call of adventure, wherever it may take you, with the Garrett AT Pro Metal Detector.
- Total Weight : Weighs in at 3.03 lbs (1.37 kgs)
- Frequency : Operates at a 15 kHz Frequency
- Warranty : Protected by a 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Waterproof : Submersible in Up to Ten Feet of Water
- All Terrain Versatility : Usable in Humid, Wet or Dry Conditions with All Terrain Versatility
- Iron Audio™ : Hear Discriminated Iron and Alter the Metal Detector's Mid-Tone Signal Range with Iron Audio
- High-Res Iron Discrimination : Can Be Set to Separate Valuable Targets from Trash with One to Forty Levels of Iron Discrimination
- Pro Mode Audio : Hear Subtle Changes in a Target's Response for Better Judgment of Target's Size, Conductivity, Depth and Shape with Proportional and Tone Roll Audio
- Manufacturer Garrett
- Quick Look Hunting treasure can take you to places you never thought you would be; don’t go unprepared. From dry, dusty deserts to humid, musty bogs and beyond, the Garrett AT Pro Metal Detector is an all-terrain metal detector.
- SKU 733-1140460
- Product Dimensions 21.50x14.50x5.63
- Manufacturer SKU 1140460U
- Product Type Metal Detectors
- Best for Beach, Beginner, Coin, Relic
- Warranty Yes
- Detector Type All-Terrain
- Interchangeable Search Coil Yes
- Technology VLF Single Frequency
- Arm Rest Fixed
- Arm Rest Strap Yes
- Adjustable Shaft Yes
- Assembled Length Max (in) 51
- Assembled Length Min (in) 42
- Apps None
- GPS No
- Audio Tones Yes
- Depth Indication Yes
- Control Box Mount Standard
- Frequencies 15 kHz
- Number of Frequencies 1
- Programmable Target Id Yes
- Target Id Segments 12
- Target Id Yes
- Discrimination Adjustable
- Pinpoint Mode Yes
- Ground Balance Manual
- Vibration Mode No
- Search Modes 6
- Search Mode Types All Metal, Coins, Custom, Plus (3) Pro Modes
- Search Flashlight No
- Display Type LCD
- Backlit Display No
- Volume Control No
- Headphone Jack Underwater
- Bluetooth Compatible No
- Interchangeable Headphones Yes
- Battery Type AA
- Battery Quantity 4
- Battery Life (hr) 15 to 20 Hours
- Rechargeable System No
- Exclusive Features Pro Audio Mode, Tone Roll Audio, Iron Audio, Fast Track, High-Res Iron, Waterproof to 10 Feet
Garrett AT Pro Metal Detector
Standard and Pro Audio Modes
The Garrett AT Pro Metal Detectors provides treasure hunters with two beneficial search modes to accurately pinpoint buried targets. The Standard Audio Binary Mode will send a full-strength audio signal regardless of the target's depth. This mode is preferred by the vast majority of treasure hunters who like either the on or off style of response.
For a setting similar to that of the ever popular All Metal Mode, Garrett Metal Detectors has included a proportional (Pro) Audio Mode. The Pro Audio Mode allows the user to "hear" the properties of the target through subtle changes in the tone. The user is then able to determine the buried target's size, shape and depth. As a bonus, it is able to detect adjacent targets which allows for a quicker recovery time.
Depicted in the above diagram is the sustained audio response in the Standard and Pro Audio Modes. The metal detector using the Standard Binary Audio Mode provides a sustained tone for both the shallow and deep coins. Comparing that to the metal detector using the Pro Audio Mode, the shallow coin emits a strong signal while the deep coin emits a weak signal.
The above diagram shows that the Standard Binary Audio Mode produces a solitary strong signal from both coins. The Pro Audio Mode on the other hand emits an uneven signal that plateaus on each adjacent coin. This lets the user know there are two separate coins next to each other.
Tone Roll Audio Mode
The Tone Roll Audio Mode was designed by Garrett to help treasure hunters better identify targets, especially those containing iron. While in Standard Binary Audio Mode, a metal detector will emit a solitary sound which will be based on the targets properties. Tone Roll Audio, on the other hand, emits a tone that will vary as it is swept across the target. This variation in tone gives the user more information on the target and allows them to make better judgments on what to dig up as well as what to leave in the ground.
The Garrett AT Pro Metal Detector was designed for treasure hunting in wet, muddy, dusty and humid environments. The device has built-in waterproof housing and connectors that are covered against the elements. It can be submerged in water as high as 10 feet to search along river, shorelines, piers, docks, or even swimming holes.
NOTE : Waterproof headphones (optional item shown in photo to left) must be used if the headphones are immersed in water. Standard headphones provided with AT Pro can not be submerged.
High-Res Iron Discrimination™
Iron discrimination on the Garrett AT Pro Metal Detector can be set by using the (+) or (-) IRON DISC touch-pads. The settings can go from one to forty levels to easily ignore iron trash and find the treasure that you're looking for.
Digital Target ID System
The Digital Target ID System on the Garrett AT Pro Metal Detector includes specific targets values to quickly identify what's buried in the ground below. The screen identifies targets on screen with a number between one and ninety-nine. The most ferrous targets are labeled as a one with the most conductive targets (thick silver) registering closer to ninety-nine.
The brilliance of the Target ID on the Garrett AT Pro's touch-pad is that it can show the precise location of a silver coin up to eight inches in depth. The target ID number on the graphic to the right corresponds with the Upper Scale Target ID Cursor.
Average Experience Rating
Any experience to share?
Your opinion is important to us. Please share your review with our community.Write a review
Posted On: 7/25/2021 By: Fayyaz Ali
Q: I want a good deep seeking metal detector. As far I have searched, I like Garrett AT Pro. If someone can suggest me some other, I will be thankful. If the above one, where to buy?A: The AT Pro is an excellent choice. Our units can be purchased online and shipped with the US.
$549.00Fisher F75 deep seeking detector that's sensitive to small and medium sized objects. Accurate pinpointing tech for the best hunting experience.SKU: f75
$509.15Get your start with the Nokta Makro Gold Racer Standard Package Metal Detector. It's perfect for anyone wanting to hunt dry and wet areas.SKU: 11000507
$699.00Rugged, lightweight & submersible, the Minelab Equinox 600 detector features Multi-IQ functionality in Park, Field and Beach modes.SKU: 3720-0001