Garrett ACE 200 Metal Detector
with 6.5x9" PROformance Search Coil
- This used unit is only the metal detector. No accessories from the original box are included.
- May show signs of light wear and tear such as scratches
- The images shown do not necessarily represent the condition of this particular detector
The Garrett ACE 200 Metal Detector is perfect for the beginner who is looking to get their hands dirty metal detecting for the first time. This Garrett metal detector has included a Digital Target ID feature into the device that provides a corresponding readout to the specific type of metal buried underneath ground. The ACE 200 can also help to determine a target's depth and provide the user with clear, easy-to-understand target signals while doing so.
The Garrett ACE 200 device is perfect for entry level detecting and relic hunting as well as dry beach and fresh water wading. It's even great for those who want to try their hand at finding coins and jewelry! For the budding treasure hunter using a metal detector for the first time, the ACE 200 makes a perfect traveling companion and backyard buddy.
- Manufacturer Garrett
- Quick Look The Garrett ACE 200 works great for beginners, relic hunters, dry-beach & fresh-water hunters. Includes 6.5x9" PROformance Search Coil.
- SKU 733-1141070
- Product Dimensions 21.50x10.88x5.50
- Manufacturer SKU 1141070U
- Product Type Metal Detectors
- Best for Beginner, Coin, Relic
- Warranty Yes
- Detector Type All-Purpose
- Interchangeable Search Coil Yes
- Technology VLF Single Frequency
- Arm Rest Fixed
- Arm Rest Strap No
- Adjustable Shaft Yes
- Assembled Length Max (in) 51
- Assembled Length Min (in) 42
- Apps None
- GPS No
- Audio Tones Yes
- Depth Indication Yes
- Control Box Mount Standard
- Frequencies 6.5 kHz
- Number of Frequencies 1
- Programmable Target Id Yes
- Target Id Segments 5
- Target Id Yes
- Discrimination Fixed
- Pinpoint Mode No
- Vibration Mode No
- Search Modes 3
- Search Flashlight No
- Display Type LCD
- Backlit Display No
- Volume Control No
- Headphone Jack 1/4"
- Bluetooth Compatible No
- Interchangeable Headphones Yes
- Battery Type AA
- Battery Quantity 4
- Battery Life (hr) 15 to 20 Hours
- Waterproof Non-Waterproof
- Rechargeable System No
- Exclusive Features 0-99 Target ID Scale, Pulse-Width Modulation Audio, Camlocks Included
Garrett ACE 200 Metal Detector
The Garrett ACE 200 Metal Detectors was built to be a light weight, entry-level metal detector for budding hobbyists. It is a snap to learn with a Simple One-Touch operation. All the user has to do is to turn it on to begin hunting. The ACE 200 is ideal for finding jewelry and coins while hunting on a dry beach or wading in fresh water. Many users will even want to bring this on their first detecting journey or relic hunting expedition.
The Digital Target ID – on a 0 to 99 scale – provides the user with an educated look at what is below their feet. The numbers on the scale correspond to a list kept by Garrett that can easily be referenced to determine exactly what kind of metal they’re looking at. It is handy for those who want to know what kind of things are in the earth before they even start digging.
The Iron Discrimination Segment is set to one on the ACE 200 to allow for general non-advanced discrimination and includes a fixed Notch Discrimination for simplicity sake. Three search modes are built into this device for finding jewelry, coins and relics made of metal. The Target Depth Indicator shows how deep something is buried, and paired with the Digital Target ID, will work in tandem together. Four sensitivity settings allow for usage in a variety of areas with high ground mineralization near power transformers, or even in close proximity to radio signals. The Audio Tone ID Levels provide three separate tones to provide audio clues to the user and will show them when a charge is needed with the Battery Condition Indicator.
- Weighs in at 2.75 lbs (1.25 kgs)
- Operates at 6.5 kHz Frequency
- Requires 4-AA Batteries for Operation
- Protected by a 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Stabilizes Stem with Camlocks
- Shows Targets on a 0 to 99 Scale Digital Target ID
- Reminds User of Low Battery with Low Battery Indicator
- Determines a Target's Depth using Coin Depth Indicator
- Includes 3 Search Modes for Jewelry, Coins and All Metal
- Provides 4 Sensitivity Adjusments to Adapt to Environment
- Pulse-Width Modulation Provide Sharp and Responsive Audio
Factory Included Accessories:
- Hardware Set
- Owner's Manual
- 6.5x9" PROformance Search Coil
Average Experience Rating
Any experience to share?
Your opinion is important to us. Please share your review with our community.Write a review
There are no entries.
$212.45The Garrett ACE 250 model is a great, lightweight detector for beginners but is also equipped with more advanced settings for experienced detectorists. Target ID, Notch Discrimination, Sensitivity Settings and a submersible coil make this a perfect detector to go hunting with today.SKU: 1139070
$254.95The Garrett ACE 300 Metal Detector comes with 5 search modes, 4 iron discrimination segments, and Digital ID to quickly determine the find.SKU: 1141150
$339.95The Garrett ACE 400 Metal Detector is one of Garrett top performing detectors, great for coin, jewelry, relic, and dry beach hunting.SKU: 1141260
$11.95The black and yellow Garrett ACE Logo ball cap features a yellow embroidered logo and is one size fits all.SKU: 1664400
$12.75The Garrett Rain and Dust Cover (ACE Series) protects the ACE models from the elements while in use.SKU: 1619900
$16.96The Garrett ACE Junior Stem Kit decreases the length of your machine for easy use by a child.SKU: 2235100