DetectorPro Ultimate Gray Ghost Headphones
Second Generation Premium Headphone, Compatible with Multiple Metal Detector Models
The Ultimate Gray Ghost is a second generation premium headphone with the best sound available anywhere. Top treasure hunters in every field have told us the Ultimate Gray Ghost is the new leader of the pack. This is one headphone you have to try for yourself in order to believe. Detector Pro started with the now famous Original Gray Ghost headphone and added all the custom enhancements customers have been requesting most. Now you too can have the ultimate sound quality made possible by special speaker elements in a tuned cavity design. This design means greater sensitivity to tiny targets and more raw power at full volume.
The Original Gray Ghost’s switch has been removed in favor of more durable push-buttons in shielded locations by the main strain relief. DetectorPro's special limiter circuit gives you a smooth reduction at excess volume levels, not like imitators noise-inducing clipping effect, and the limiter can be disabled with the touch of a button. Additional new features are an industrial grade nylon 6/6 strain relief at a new neck-hugging angle. This reduces stress on the cable and helps it fall closer to your body for fewer branch snags in the most rugged terrain. Try one and we are sure you will agree that no one has ever built a metal detector headphone anywhere near this clear and this sensitive with as many features as the Ultimate Gray Ghost.
*Please Note : If using a Detector Pro Headphone on the Minelab CTX-3030, an optional 1/4" mono to stereo adapter may be required when using the removable 1/4" Headphone module.
- SKU 1219-28000
- Quick Look The next level of acoustic technology and professional sound amplification for every ping is what you get with this DetectorPro Ultimate Gray Ghost phones!
- Manufacturer SKU GGULT
- Manufacturer DetectorPro
- Product Type Headphones
- Headphone Type Headphones
- Wireless Non-Wireless
- Waterproof Non-Waterproof
- Connector 1/4"
DetectorPro Ultimate Gray Ghost Headphones
- Push-Button Switch Activates Limiter
- Heavy-Duty Muff-to-Muff Connection Cable
- Compact Carry and Storage Foldable Design
- Industrial Grade Nylon 6/6 Pigtail Strain Relief on Cord Termination
- Adjustable Padded Headband… No Screws, No Wire Frame, No Rust!
- Single Rotary Volume Control with “Stay Put” Segmented “Click” Positioning
- Heavy-Duty Polymer Muffs with Full-Ear Surround, Soft Comfortable Cushions
- Push-Button Selector Switch for Metal Detector Compatibility without Adapters
- Speaker Elements are the Ultimate in Sensitivity, Efficiency, Durability, and Signal Quality
- Heavy-Duty Coiled Cord with a Special Three Conductor 1/4″, 90° Angle Stereo Connector
- Special Sound-Blocking Muff Design Eliminating Environmental Ambient Noise up to 24 Decibels
- Special Low-Noise Signal Limiting Circuitry Protects your Hearing from High Volume Hits without Batteries
Average Experience Rating
Any experience to share?
Your opinion is important to us. Please share your review with our community.Write a review
Posted On: 10/28/2021 By: Ron
Q: Does gray ghost headphones make a wireless headphone that works with F 75 fisherA: We do not currently have a Grey Ghost wireless set for the F75, however the Garrett Z-Lynk set up will work. https://www.kellycodetectors.com/ms-3-wireless-z-lynk-kit
Posted On: 4/29/2021 By: Mike from Pa
Q: Will these headphones work with a Whites XLT Spectrum metal detector?A: Yes they will work with your White's XLT.
Posted On: 4/4/2021 By: James
Q: Will these work with My MX-7A: Yes they will work with the MX-7
Posted On: 8/19/2020 By: Dan
Q: Will the Ultimate Grey Ghost headphones work with an Etrac? Thanks.A:
There should be no issue using these on the Minelab E-trac!
Posted On: 8/15/2020 By: Jose Magana
Q: Sir: Will detector pro ultimate gray ghost headphones work on my AT Pro? Thanks.A:
The headphones will work for your AT Pro if you have an adapter.
Posted On: 7/29/2020 By: Lee Fouts
Q: Will these headphones fit a Minelab Equinox 800? Does it need an adapter to fit?A:
These are not compatible with the Equinox. You would need an adapter for them to work. The DetectorPro Gray Ghost Underwater Amphibian II Headphones (Equinox) are the ones that are compatible.
Posted On: 7/26/2020 By: Thomas Paine
Q: Will this headphone work with a Compass Coin Magnum detector?A:
These headphones include the 1/4" plug. If your Compass has a 1/4" headphone jack, then you should have no issue using these headphones.