If you have one of the Equinox detectors from Minelab, this is the definitive, officially authorized, Minelab guide to your state of the art device written by Andy Sabisch. This is a must-have book to accompany your Equinox 600 or Equinox 800. This edition is updated for 2021 and is ready to add to your field gear.
Some of the topics covered include:
- Build a solid foundation by learning what every control on the Equinox does and when to adjust it.
- Benefit from proven tips and techniques from experienced Equinox users from around the world, along with the basis for their settings so that you can make slight adjustments to obtain maximum performance in your area.
- How to search for and find lost coins, relics, jewelry and more on land and in the water
- How to get the maximum performance with a minimum of adjustments
- Accessories that can help you find more, protect your investment and enjoy your time in the field
If you already own an Equinox, this book will simplify its operation and help you find more even if you have considerable time on the detector. If you are considering purchasing one, the handbook will answer any questions you might have and ensure you have a solid understanding of what it is capable of doing when you unpack your Equinox.
The book is 176 pages in length and measures 8.5”x11.
Average Experience Rating
Any experience to share?
Your opinion is important to us. Please share your review with our community.Write a review
There are no entries.
$949.00The Minelab Equinox 800 offers the most versatility for all types of treasure hunting across all terrain types. Multi-IQ technology helps you find more.SKU: 3720-0002
$649.00Rugged, lightweight & submersible, the Minelab Equinox 600 detector features Multi-IQ functionality in Park, Field and Beach modes.SKU: 3720-0001