Teknetics EuroTek Pro 11DD Metal Detector
with 11" DD Search Coil Plus FREE Metal Detecting and Treasure Hunting Accessories
The EuroTek Pro works fantastic anywhere around the globe! The EuroTek’s have been tested with excellent results that will bring you the treasure you have been looking for! Low cost, light-weight with large easy to read screen! An industry standout with adjustable discrimination and sensitivity. The EuroTek Pro has an amazing overload alarm system as well.
The 11" DD search coil gives you better depth, fantastic coverage and improved operation in mineralized soil! Find more jewelry, coins, relics! The possibilities are endless! The Turn-it-on and go feature makes starting your journey easier and faster to get more done. Very easy to use and so much fun! Ideal for hunting in iron infested locations since you can “hear” good targets in the ground. The EuroTek Pro has the most modern features so you get the most of your treasure hunting! Get yours today!
- Manufacturer Teknetics
- Quick Look Standing tall in the EuroTek lineup, this ultralight Teknetics EuroTek PRO with an 11 DD coil is every prospectors dream.
- SKU 622-EUROTEKP11-bundle
- Product Dimensions 21.00x8.75x5.50
- Product Type Metal Detectors
- Best for Beginner, Coin, Relic
Factory Included Accessories
- 11" DD Search Coil
- Warranty Yes
- Detector Type All-Purpose
- Interchangeable Search Coil Yes
- Technology VLF Single Frequency
- Arm Rest Fixed
- Arm Rest Strap No
- Adjustable Shaft Yes
- Assembled Length Max (in) 50
- Assembled Length Min (in) 41.5
- Apps None
- GPS No
- Audio Tones Yes
- Depth Indication Yes
- Control Box Mount Standard
- Frequencies 7.81 kHz
- Number of Frequencies 1
- Programmable Target Id Yes
- Target Id Segments 99
- Target Id Yes
- Threshold Fixed
- Discrimination Adjustable
- Pinpoint Mode Yes
- Ground Balance Fixed
- Vibration Mode No
- Search Modes 2
- Search Mode Types Discrimination, Pinpoint
- Search Flashlight No
- Display Type LCD
- Backlit Display Yes
- Volume Control Yes
- Headphone Jack 1/4"
- Bluetooth Compatible No
- Interchangeable Headphones Yes
- Battery Type 9-Volt
- Battery Quantity 1
- Battery Life (hr) 20 to 25 Hours
- Waterproof Non-Waterproof
- Rechargeable System No
- Exclusive Features Variable Tone Break Out, Depth Reading In Centimeters or Inches
Teknetics EuroTek Pro 11DD Metal Detectors
With 8" or 11" DD Search Coil
Designed Specifically for European Hunting Conditions
The EuroTek Pro is designed specifically for European conditions but work great anywhere in the world especially the United States. We have tested the EuroTek Pro here in the US and abroad, with excellent results and are confident they will quickly become favorites throughout the treasure hunter community!
With new and unique features the EuroTek family will redefine the industry with a high performance, lightweight low cost detector. They have large easy-to-read 1-99 target ID numbers with adjustable sensitivity and discrimination. The Pro models have a unique Iron Audio Volume Control that allows users to control iron target volume separate from other targets. It also has an Iron indicator that alerts the user to the presence of iron even when discrimination is set to reject the iron audio.
EuroTek Pro is the result of years of research and development to bring you a detector designed for the challenging European soil type. Treasure hunter enthusiasts from around the world were involved first hand in the development of this revolutionary new detector. The Eurotek Pro has Target-ID resolution never before seen in a detector in this price range. Special iron ID and audio feedback features are an industry first.
The EuroTek Pro has unique ground elimination ability so there is no need for adjustment in any type of soil. Turn-On-and-Go, Three button operation makes this Target-ID Metal Detector easy and fun to use anywhere in the world!
The EuroTek Pro with your choice of an 8" or 11" DD Search Coil goes one step further with these additional features: Faster recovery speed, a separate Pin-point mode with Depth Indicator in centimeters or Inches, Variable Tone Breakpoint, Volume control and adjustable independent Iron Audio Volume control.
Turn-On-And-Go, 3-Button Operation
Makes all the adjustments easy for the operator. All touch pad controls are within as easy and comfortable reach.
Fast Recovery Speed
Target recovery speed is enhanced in the Pro version over the standard model and makes for hunting in a higher trash site even more productive.
Great Target Separation; Excels in Iron-Infested Sites
The EuroTek Pro allows the user not only to discriminate iron targets, but classifies them by size and signal strength. Ferrous objects will have a target-ID between 1 and 39.
Motion Discrimination Mode
This primary Mode of operation ties three systems into one superior ultra-slow motion mode incorporating Audio Target detection, numerical Target-ID and 3-Tone audio detection system.
Large 2-Digit Numeric Target-ID Numbers from 1-99
When objects are detected, the detector will emit a sound and a 2-digit Target-ID will appear on the screen. Possible Target-ID’s range from 1 to 99. This number represents the electrical conductivity of the target detected; higher numbers indicate more highly conductive targets.
Variable Iron Discrimination
Iron object are very easy to reject by simply adjusting the Target-ID between 1 and 39.
The Pinpoint mode is only available in this Pro version and is very useful in locating large and small targets. No search coil motion is required when this mode is activated so any metal object in the search coil’s field of detection will induce an audible response, regardless of whether the search coil is in motion or motionless.
5-Segment Depth Indicator
Depth Indicator Bar Graph is a graphic representation of the distance from the search coil, and is calibrated to a coin-sized object. More bars indicate a deeper object and fewer bars indicate a shallower object. This feature is only found in the EuroTek Pro.
3-Tone Audio Identification System
The EuroTek Pro uses a 3-Tone System and depending on the type of metal detected, and the DISC setting of the detector, a buried metal object will induce one of the following sounds: a low tone for targets with an ID of less than 40, V.C.O. (variable pitch and volume) with targets between 40 and 79 and a High Tone with all targets with an ID of 80 and higher.
Ergonomic S-Handle Design with Locking Stem Collars
Will allow the treasure hunter to adjust the length for a comfortable hunting experience.
- 5 Year Warranty
- 11" DD Search Coil
- Frequency : 7.81 kHz
- Weight : 2.6 lbs (1.18 kgs)
- Volume Control
- 1/4" Headphone Jack
- Variable Tone Breakpoint
- Adjustable Length : 41" - 50"
- Fast, Sensitive Target Response
- Voltage Control Oscillator (VCO)
- 2-Digit Numeric Target Indicator
- 3-Tone Audio Identification System
- Turn-On-and-Go; 3-Button Operation
- Adjustable Sensitivity and Discrimination
- Adjustable Independent Iron Audio Volume Control
- Depth Indicator in Centimeters or Inches in Pinpoint Mode
- Pinpoint Mode Only Available in this Pro Version and is Very Useful in Locating Large and Small Targets
- Variable Iron Discrimination : Iron Objects are Very Easy to Reject by Simply Adjusting the Target-ID between 1 and 39
- 5-Segment Depth Indicator is a Graphic Representation of the Distance from the Search Coil, Calibrated to a Coin-Sized Object. This Feature is Only Found in the EuroTek Pro
- Motion Discrimination Mode Ties Three Systems into One Superior Ultra-Slow Motion Mode Incorporating Audio Target Detection, Numerical Target-ID and 2-Tone Audio Detection system
Average Experience Rating
Any experience to share?
Your opinion is important to us. Please share your review with our community.Write a review
There are no entries.