Radius Root Slayer Trowel
Sturdy trowel rips through roots and difficult soil. Lifetime Guarantee.
At Radius Garden we are pretty finicky about trowels. After all, the company was founded on a design for an ergonomic trowel, the Natural Radius Grip trowel. As I was bending over my raised bed one day last spring struggling to transplant some deeply rooted herbs I had the thought, "I really wish I had a trowel that was as easy to use as the Root Slayer Shovel." Within a week, the designed was completed. We developed a new flared handle for extra comfort, adapted the Root Slayer Shovel design as a trowel, and added a twine cutter notch that doubles as a bottle opener. I can tell you from experience that the trowel works like a dream, not only for gardening, but also for opening craft IPA's. You'll never find a sturdier trowel to rip through roots and difficult soil. Lifetime guarantee.
- Root cutting trowel designed to last a lifetime of digging for the serious gardener.
- Heavy duty blade features two dozen ripsaw teeth, inverted V cutting tip, and twine cutter/bottle opener.
- Powder coated enamel carbon steel blades can be sharpened for a long lasting cutting edge.
- Non-latex, thermoplastic grip with polypropylene core.
- Blade Length : 6.75"
- Total Length : 12.75"
- Weight : 10 oz.
- Blade Width : 3.5"
- SKU 2086-16011
- Quick Look This Radius Root Slayer trowel has a heavy, durable ergonomic blade and a non-latex, thermoplastic handle.
- Product Dimensions 12.75x3.50x1.00
- Manufacturer SKU 16011
- Manufacturer Radius
- Product Type Trowels
- Tool Size 11 - 20"
- Handle Type Standard
- Digging Tool Type Digging Tool
Average Experience Rating
Any experience to share?
Your opinion is important to us. Please share your review with our community.Write a review
Review by Bosnianbill on July 4, 2022Well constructed and nicely shaped trowel for metal detecting, but after using it for a month in different soils I decided it wasn’t quite perfect. For loamy, easy digging soil it is fine as-is, but if you have to cut through a thick grass or thatch layer, particularly zoysia, that flat tip takes a LOT of energy to penetrate through. I took mine to a grinder and sharpened the tip, and now it works great.
There are no entries.
$16.99Never go detecting without a hand digger! Cut through roots and get right to your treasure with this handy soil knife from Radius.SKU: 16211