Radius Root Slayer Shovel
Certified to be more than 150% stronger than comparable tools. Lifetime Guarantee.
The Award Winning Root Slayer is a multi-purpose shovel that can eliminate the need for other tools, such as hatchets, pry-bars, and saws, when simply digging around the home. If you’ve ever hit roots while trying to plant a perennial, or been stymied by roots when trying to dig up a shrub, or tried to divide hostas with a spade only to have them slide away from your shovel, you’ll know what we’re talking about. You can use the Root Slayer as your go-to shovel. You can also use it to replace your nursery spade. Think of it as a shovel, root hatchet, and root saw all in one tool. Lifetime Guarantee.
- Root Slayer transplanting and multi-purpose shovel digs through sod and roots like they’re not there.
- Certified to be more than 150% stronger than comparable tools by Intertek, and independent testing laboratory.
- Patented ergonomic Natural Radius O-Handle Grip with 4 times the gripping surface of traditional D-Handle tools provides additional leverage while reducing hand and wrist stress.
- Made from a comfortable non-latex, thermoplastic elastomer over-molded onto polypropylene.
- Blade Length : 13"
- Total Length : 44.5"
- Weight : 5 lbs. 8 oz.
- Blade Width : 10.5" at top of step
- SKU 2086-22011
- Quick Look The Radius Root Slayer with its tapered blade, sharp, serrated sides easily cuts through roots and takes the stress off digging.
- Product Dimensions 44.50x10.50x2.00
- Manufacturer SKU 22011
- Manufacturer Radius
- Product Type Shovels
- Tool Size 30" and up
- Handle Type O-Handle
- Digging Tool Type Digging Tool
Average Experience Rating
Any experience to share?
Your opinion is important to us. Please share your review with our community.Write a review
Review by monique on May 31, 2020This ol' gal may have flagging energy but with a tool like this, I've got a tremendous assist. My soil is crummy and filled with rocks, some weighing up to half a pound, and in a flower garden like mine, you'll do mayhem to desired plants if you don't have a precision instrument, one that's also powerful. This is my favorite new toy. I think it's inspired, actually. I asked the young man at the plant store if you need a license to buy it... lol
Review by Jim on January 22, 2020This is a very strong, tough shovel. Cuts like a knife through roots,ect. It is a little heavy but not too heavy for an average person to handle. It really pays off when you start digging with it. I can highly recommend this for metal detecting or self defense! (lol)
Review by AR Digger on January 15, 2020Great shovel, especially in heavily rooted areas. If you want to dig straight plugs this is not for you. The shovel is angled and digging straight down is difficult, creating a tendency to damage your targets if not careful.
Review by Uncle Tim on December 18, 2019I am getting older needed a digger that kept me from bending, stooping. Convenient, strong.
Review by Burt on August 20, 2019First time I used this shovel it was awesome. Its seems indestructible. I'm glad I made this purchase. Well built heavy duty shovel.
Posted On: 8/7/2020 By: Martha Tate
Q: Will this shovel cut bamboo roots?A:
It is pretty tough and should have no issues cutting bamboo roots.
$99.95Made in Kansas, USA, the high quality, multi-tool Anaconda NX-6 (36") shovel digs & cuts through roots, obstacles with little applied force. Used by KG and Ringy!!SKU: NX-536
$16.99This Radius Root Slayer trowel has a heavy, durable ergonomic blade and a non-latex, thermoplastic handle.SKU: 16011