Metal Detector Reviews
One of the top questions we receive at Kellyco is: which metal detector should I buy? Read over thousands of our metal detector reviews written by real customers to help you find the best metal detector or accessories. See below for more metal detector reviews.
- Garrett Used - Garrett ACE 400 Metal Detector Review by Pandaparanormal48 (Posted on March 5, 2022)
I love my Garrett Ace 400 i bought a sharp shooter coil for it and nails down a target. I am gonna be doing metal detecting segment on youtube with my Garrett Ace 400 I give it 5 stars its almost like Garrett AT Pro but its missing a couple of things the AT Pro has. Keep on making those great Detectors.
- Kellyco Bundle Minelab Equinox 800 Metal Detector Gold Prospecting Bundle Review by Eric L. (Posted on March 4, 2022)
Fast I mean fast shipping (go fedex) and the customer service is top notch. They also were quick to apply my military service discount. All in all I recommend and Scott and Brian where informative. Always appreciate honest opinions even when I asked about the ctx3030. I'm very pleased and can't wait to use my minelab equinox 800! If your thinking about buying one dont hesitate!
- Grave Digger Tools Grave Digger Tools SideKick Blood Red Review by Cavalry Relics (Posted on March 1, 2022)
Over the past 20 years, I have used a lot of diggers in my quest to find a heavy-duty and long lasting product. Trust me, I have broke more than my share. This particular product is extremely heavy-duty and very well made. I know this will last for a long time to come. I definitely recommend this product.
- Kellyco Bundle Kellyco Red Elite Bag Bundle Review by Jeremy (Posted on February 24, 2022)
Shipped very fast and customer service was awesome!!
- Kellyco StuLine Signature Series 36" T-Handle Shovel by Kellyco Review by North Carolina Digger (Posted on February 24, 2022)
T is a great tool needed to cut through the tuff root mass. A little heavy, but worth the extra effort. I'd rather it be heavy / strong and durable, than light and weak.
- Sluice Goose Industries Sluice Goose Industries Goldrop Paydirt Separator Review by Nevada Chris (Posted on February 18, 2022)
This is a nice machine to clean up ore and has excellent attachments.
The Bad: 1. Water classification is necessary, otherwise larger rocks will fall through the slurry and bring smaller tailgater rocks with them, that will contaminate your gold cup if material is not completely classified. This happens even if all ore is under 1/8 inch :<
2. Also of note is If ore is added too fast (without emptying the tailings buckets every 12 scoops, then unit can back up and overflow. Spilling your pay out the top and over the front of the unit.
1. The recirculating ideas behind Goldrop are solid and have allowed me to process more dirt in the field.
2. This has allowed me to start washing more rocks in the field, which I really enjoy and likely will lead to more gold recovery. I love the attached water scoop and sprayer.
3. The hardware is durable, and an extra pump is included.
4. Sluice Goose Industries is very helpful and willing to assist with your product after purchase. Very cool and interesting gentlemen that are great to work with.
5. One thing that is pretty awesome about this contraption is if you turn the tailings out flow down (the top valve), then the middle circulator valve up, then it acts like a rock tumbler and tumbles the small stones against each other to great effect. This rounds them like a rock tumbler, but much quieter. Very nice round almost polished rocks come from this technique. Highly recommend for like sized quartz crystals or garnets.
- Kellyco StuLine Signature Series 36" T-Handle Shovel by Kellyco Review by Larry Chatham (Posted on February 15, 2022)
I love it. A tad on the heavy side. Cuts like a razor. I’ve bought 2 one for me and one for my son. It’s great for the value also.
- Kellyco Bundle Minelab CTX-3030 Platinum Bundle Review by Daniel (Posted on February 13, 2022)
This bundle is well worth the price. It is jam packed and has everything one might ask for when trying to get the best bang for the buck. I purchased this as an upgrade to my existing system (Garrett Ace 400) so I have an extra detector when someone tags along with me. They will get to use the Garrett while I use the new hotness.
This detector has a lot of features, but a weekend of YouTube videos will get you up and running.
I would like to personally thank Dave B at KellyCo for assisting me place my order and answering all my questions.
If I could suggest an enhancement to a future version of this package that a KellyCo bag be included to haul all the stuff and keep it organized. There is a lot of stuff in this bundle.
- Garrett Garrett AT Pro Metal Detector with Waterproof 8.5" x 11" DD Search Coil Review by Yancy (Posted on January 30, 2022)
This is the very 1st metal detector I ever purchased. I watched a lot of vids & came to the conclusion that this was the detector I really wanted. I did have some questions in which the staff @ Kellyco was very helpful.
- Kellyco StuLine Signature Series 36" T-Handle Shovel by Kellyco Review by DigginFresno (Posted on January 19, 2022)
The StuLine shovel is like the love child of a razor blade and a bulldozer. It is a tool of beauty that can dig a relic, slice a cucumber, or readily dispatch a zombie. You won't be disappointed with this one! The shaft and t-bar handle are much bigger than I anticipated, which is a good thing. Solid value at almost half the price of the competition.