Metal Detector Reviews
One of the top questions we receive at Kellyco is: which metal detector should I buy? Read over thousands of our metal detector reviews written by real customers to help you find the best metal detector or accessories. See below for more metal detector reviews.
- Coiltek Coiltek 10" x 5" NOX Coil for Equinox Series Review by Mark (Posted on December 17, 2021)
The 10x5 coil was hard to get. Seemed to always be out of stock. But well worth the wait! Finally back in stock and ordered immediately. Shipping was fast too! Really awesome!. It’s light weight and separates iron well. Not disappointed! Great coil! Order yours and see for yourself!
- Kellyco Minelab Equinox 800 Metal Detector Beach Bundle Review by Jo mama and me (Posted on December 9, 2021)
- Sito Sito Scoops 8" Standard Sand Scoop with Sharp Front (V2) Review by SpecRGR (Posted on December 9, 2021)
First and foremost I love the scoop... I have a lot of first scoop success with my shallow targets making target recovery faster. I love the smaller holes in the scoop... I have recovered several diamond stud earrings now that would have fallen through the holes on my other scoop. I only gave four stars because when I went to insert my two piece Neptune Anderson travel shaft into the scoop housing it would not seat. The welding on the inside of the slot for the handle was rough and unfinished. I had to put the scoop in a vise and use a round file to de-burr the inside of the shaft housing. Let's just say it was not a quick fix. After filing away the burrs and areas that were deformed from the heat of the welding the shaft seated to the bottom. I also recommend drilling a hole all the way through both sides of the scoop ( horizontal, left to right look at the scoop) housing and through bolting the shaft to the scoop instead of using the single set screw that comes with the scoop (use the bolt that comes with the Anderson travel shaft). Like I said I love the functionality of the scoop just for the money you would think the manufacturer would do a better job finishing the area the shaft has to seat into... my Anderson scoop handle is an easy 5 stars!
- Garrett Garrett ACE Apex Metal Detector with Viper Coil Review by Keith (Posted on November 18, 2021)
I am very happy with mine and I have found a lot of great stuff and for the cost it does a great job and very easy to use.
- Kellyco Bundle Garrett Ace Apex Metal Detector with Wireless Headphones Bravo Bundle Review by Bojoboy (Posted on November 13, 2021)
Dave from Kelleyco and Helda from Garrett got me straight with a slight issue with my Apex I'm still singing thier praise. I have not had such excellent experience with customer before. Excellent beginner machine too.
THX Team for the get it done attitude.
Bojoboy N S.C.
- DetectorPro DetectorPro Gray Ghost Ultimate Catch-All Pouch Review by Brent (Posted on November 12, 2021)
This pouch perfectly fits my pinpointer, a GPS unit, a cleaning brush, and a full day of finds/garbage. The mesh bottom is great when detecting the beach.
- Grave Digger Tools Grave Digger Tools 27" Nemesis Blood Red T-Handle Shovel Review by Brent (Posted on November 12, 2021)
I got this for trips to CO (I live in MA, so will need to pack it). It serves the purpose, but I just can’t get good leverage on the handle unless I’m kneeling. If you’re traveling, this is a good option. If you aren’t, get something bigger.
- Grave Digger Tools Grave Digger Tools 36" Tombstone Blood Red T-Handle Shovel Review by Gettinrings (Posted on November 4, 2021)
I have purchased a Minelab Excalibur and a Minelab Equinox 800 on two different orders.
Both arrived very quickly and where packaged nice.
I did have a couple of issues with the Equinox 800..
Coil ears broke off and it drowned at the lake .....
On both issues I called the great staff at Kellyco and was taken care of very fast !!
When the Equinox 800 got water in the control pod it was one month OUT of warranty... it was replaced at NO CHARGE to me.. EVEN THOUGH IT WAS OUT OF WARRANTY !!!!!!
Kellyco will always be the only place I purchase all my metal detectors from.
Great job ❤️
- Nokta | Makro Nokta Makro Pointer Waterproof Pinpointer Review by Southern Relics (Posted on November 3, 2021)
I purchased this pinpointer for my son to use, but I find myself using it also at times. I love that it is waterproof to 3 feet. This ensures that if I am in rainy conditions or on the edge of a water area like a river, that I can dip it in the water and not worry about it shorting out. I love the sensitivity settings and the two coil covers that comes with it. Great product, and super fast shipping from Kellyco.
- Nokta | Makro Nokta Makro PulseDive 2-in-1 Scuba Detector and Pinpointer - Yellow Review by Southern Relics (Posted on November 3, 2021)
This is one product that I use every time I am detecting year round. If I’m relic hunting, I’m using the pinpointer part. If I’m in the water, I have the coil attached to it for canvassing the ocean/lake floor. I have been using the PulseDive for over two years and it hasn’t skipped a beat. It’s rugged and can take the elements, hot, cold or wet. The carry case is awesome too. When I go to the beach, it all fits nicely in the case and packs in my vehicle easily.