The Rattler Platinum headphones have an extended cord to make them easy to use. These headphones are ideal for those who hunt for electronics or gold nuggets. They do block out background noise, but you'll still be able to hear if a snake or other animal is creeping up on you. These headphones accomplish this by allowing you to hear through one of the earpieces while the other isn't covered, so you may still hear for any dangers around you.
You may use the volume compatibility switch to make these headphones useful because you can connect to different types of detectors. They're built tough, so it's hard for you to break them. The cord is heavy duty, but you can carry it easily since it has a foldable design. Although they're built tough, they're still comfortable. Additionally, you may adjust the headband to fit your head snugly. Since it doesn't have any screws or wire frames, you don't have to worry about them rusting. It has a high-quality signal and is able to block out up to 24 decibels of noise.
- Single rotary volume control with “stay put” segmented “click” positioning.
- Selector switch for metal detector compatibility with all single-output metal detectors without adapters.
- Heavy-duty coil cable available with special 1/4″, 90 degree angle stereo connector.
- Compact carry and storage foldable design.
- Heavy-duty polymer muff with full-ear surround, soft comfortable cushion.
- Adjustable padded headband… no screws, no wire frame, no rust!
- Speaker designed for maximum sensitivity, efficiency, durability, and signal quality.
- Special sound-blocking muff design eliminating environmental ambient noise up to 24 decibels in one ear only.
- Impedance: 150 ohms nominal.
Average Experience Rating
Any experience to share?
Your opinion is important to us. Please share your review with our community.Write a review
Posted On: 7/8/2020 By: Rick Horwat
Q: What is the difference between the Rattlers and the Rattler Platinum? I see a $15 price jump clompared to $85 for the "regular" Rattlers? What is the justification for this?A:
The DetectorPro Rattler Platinum Headphones have a longer cord than the regular Rattler Headphones that is the only difference between the two.
$163.00A member of the DetectorPro Gray Ghost line up, these NDT platinum headphones are superior for efficiency and performance.SKU: GGNDTP
$135.00Rugged and incredibly sensitive, you don't miss even the tiniest target with the weakest signal when you are wearing Grey Ghost headphones.SKU: GGOP
Premium headset that blocks out up to 24 decibels of sound while amplifying every little beep from your detector - the Gray Ghost Ultimate.SKU: GGULTP
$722.45This Garrett AT MAX Metal Detector comes complete with Pro-Pointer AT with Z-Lynk, MS-3 wireless headphones, and 8.5x11" PROformance DD Search coil.SKU: 1142062
$399.00From Teknetics - the Patriot is versatile detector and has variable modes for coin shooting, relic hunting & more.SKU: Patriot