- Includes two (2) rigid casters and two (2) swivel locking casters.
- Ideal for schools, special events, and stadium use.Allows full mobility of PD-6500i walk-throughs by one person. No Lifting required. Move the detectors to a secure location when not in use and provide an unimpeded exit at the close of an event.
- Extreme stability combined with portability. Two fixed casters with locking devices provides stable detector operation, while two swivel casters provide maneuverability. The assembly can be permanently attached to walkthrough’s base.
- All terrain environment design.
3-inch wheels allow movement over any hard surfaces. Durable, powder coated steel allows use in all types of environmental conditions. For wind speeds up to 20 mph (32 kph). Available with swivels on either 2 or 4 wheels.
- Designed only for use with Garrett PD-6500i walk-through unit.
Average Experience Rating
Any experience to share?
Your opinion is important to us. Please share your review with our community.Write a review
Questions and Answers
There are no entries.
Customers Also Bought
$561.34This Garrett Desktop Remote Control puts the power in your hands. This remote is for use with the PD 6500i model.SKU: 2266400
$4,362.28The Garrett PD 6500i Walk-Through Metal Detector is certified by the Safety Act. Get the industry standard.SKU: 1168414
$4,152.28Secure your venue or event with the Garrett PD 6500i Metal Detector with Passageway. Certified by the Safety Act.SKU: 1168432
You May Also Like
$280.64Safely and easily transport your walk-through metal detector with the Garrett Permanent Magna Dolly.
$112.22The Garrett Stabilizer Base for the PD 6500i keeps your walk-through metal detector secure.
$112.22Hold your PD 6500i upright and stable with the Garrett Adhesive Floor Mounting Kit. Easy to install.
Shop By Manufacturer