Anaconda NX-6 Long Handle 36" Shovel
Rugged and Reliable. Perfect All-Purpose Digger!
This shovel from Anaconda is made from tempered steel and heat treated for durability. The 36" shovel is powder coated black and the 9" blade has teeth on each side to cut roots. The handle is made to fit a standard 5.5" shovel holster. Also includes a built-in, double-sided bottle opener! Made in the USA. This shovel is used by Team ATC (Anaconda Treasure), also known as KG and Ringy of Diggin with KG and Ringy.
- Blade Length : 9"
- Total Length : 36.25"
- Color : Powder Coated (black)
- Foot Pegs : Wide, Non-Slip “Cleated” Foot Pegs
- Teeth : Teeth on Blade Edges for Cutting Roots
- Handle Width : 5.5″ Fits Standard Shovel Holster
- Extra Feature : Built-In, Double-Sided Bottle Opener
- Construction : Tempered Steel, Heat Treated for Durability
- Manufactured : 100% Made in Kansas in the Good Old USA
- This Shovel is Used by the Diggers (Team ATC)
- SKU 1219-SHOVELNX536
- Quick Look Made in Kansas, USA, the high quality, multi-tool Anaconda NX-6 (36") shovel digs & cuts through roots, obstacles with little applied force. Used by KG and Ringy!!
- Product Dimensions 36.25x6.00x3.00
- Manufacturer SKU NX-536
- Manufacturer Anaconda
- Product Type Shovels
- Tool Size 30" and up
- Handle Type T-Handle
- Digging Tool Type Digging Tool
Average Experience Rating
Any experience to share?
Your opinion is important to us. Please share your review with our community.Write a review
Review by Jack on July 16, 2021Bought this to replace my lesche ground shark shovel because it sucked... Even though it's pretty pricey for a shovel, I have to say that it's worth it. Frickin solid and strong so far. I've been pretty rough on it and no bends or breaks yet.
Review by Montanadigger on February 7, 2020I originally ordered this shovel late in the season and I initially felt the design was ok. However, on the second use the shovel broke where the blade and foot pad meet. I contacted the seller who sent a new shovel only to have the problem repeat itself and short time later. Definitely and issue with design, welds or overall quality of steel here. I have dug year round with predator and lesche digging tools without an issue. That is where my future purchases will stay.
There are no entries.