Anaconda NX-5 Standard 31" Shovel
Rugged and Reliable. Perfect All-Purpose Digger!
This shovel from Anaconda is made from tempered steel and heat treated for durability. The 31" shovel is powder coated black and the 9" blade has teeth on each side to cut roots. The handle is made to fit a standard 5.5" shovel holster. Also includes a built-in, double-sided bottle opener! Made in the USA. This shovel is used by KG and Ringy from Diggers TV!
- Blade Length : 9"
- Total Length : 30.75"
- Color : Powder Coated (black)
- Foot Pegs : Wide, Non-Slip “Cleated” Foot Pegs
- Teeth : Teeth on Blade Edges for Cutting Roots
- Handle Width : 5.5″ Fits Standard Shovel Holster
- Extra Feature : Built-In, Double-Sided Bottle Opener
- Construction : Tempered Steel, Heat Treated for Durability
- Manufactured : 100% Made in Kansas in the Good Old USA
- This Shovel is Used by the Diggers (Team ATC)
- SKU 1686-SHOVELNX530
- Quick Look This Anaconda NX-5 Standard 31" Shovel is made from tempered steel and has been heat treated for durability. 9" blade length.
- Product Dimensions 30.75x6.00x3.00
- Manufacturer SKU 1686-SHOVELNX530
- Manufacturer Anaconda
- Product Type Shovels
- Tool Size 30" and up
- Handle Type T-Handle
- Digging Tool Type Digging Tool
Average Experience Rating
Any experience to share?
Your opinion is important to us. Please share your review with our community.Write a review
Review by woodtick on January 27, 2021So I got this shovel for a few reasons! One its made in the USA two KG and Ringy both use it. So if it has there blessing it has to be a good tool!
Ok, that being said... I got this shovel and out of the box I saw a few things I knew might be a problem. Out of the box this shovel is stout! Hefty paint on it and well put together. So over all its a good tool! I took it out right out of the box that day and gave it a test drive... have had many other shovels made for metal detecting the foot pegs are always small! Yes you can buy the over size steps but jeez... I just spent 120.00 or more on a shovel it should be read to go! So the foot pegs on this shovel are amazing! The only things negative I can say is the edges where not that sharp. I had to sharpen the teeth and point of this. I would also add just a little more length to it, but thats on me.. not them. Over all I would defiantly recommend this shovel!
Posted On: 2/1/2021 By: Kalton Newkirk
Q: What is the best coil replacement for garrett apex ,have a viper nowA: That's a personal preference, there are 2 coils available. The Ripper and the Raider.