For use with Minelab CTX-3030 metal detector and built with carbon fiber for extra stability, this is a must have accessory if you own the CTX-3030. An extra lower rod is perfect when used with alternate search coils. Attach the lower rod to each additional search coil and ease your way into more finds! Highly recommended to always have as a spare if the original rod breaks.
- SKU 1429-CTX3030LR
- Quick Look Anderson carbon fiber lower rod built for the Minelab CTX-3030 detector. It serves well for mounting extra coils or as a replacement.
- Product Dimensions 34.00x1.00x1.00
- Manufacturer SKU 0705
- Manufacturer Anderson Detector Shafts
- Product Type Shafts & Rods
- Shaft Material Carbon Fiber
- Shaft Color Black
- Fits Minelab
- Shaft Type Lower
- Shaft Size 33"
Average Experience Rating
Any experience to share?
Your opinion is important to us. Please share your review with our community.Write a review
There are no entries.
$175.00This specially engineered carbon fiber, lightweight Minelab lower shaft is a fine replacement part for your CTX 3030 metal detectorSKU: 3011-0130
$2,499.00Go pro & find more treasures using the Minelab CTX 3030 standard, waterproof metal detector with wireless headphonesSKU: 3228-0101