This battery case for the Nokta | Makro Golden Sense detector holds 8 AA batteries. When batteries are full, they will provide approximately 25-30 hours of use. Different types or brand of batteries may have dierent lifetimes.
LOW BATTERY: When the batteries are low, the detector will produce a warning sound approximately once every minute. The detector will also shut down automatically 3-4 hours after the warning.
- SKU 1448-BCGS
- Quick Look The Nokta Makro Golden Sense AA Battery Case holds 8 AA batteries to charge your metal detector on the go. It provides 25-30 hours of use.
- Product Dimensions 9.25x3.6x2.3
- Manufacturer SKU BCGS no reorder
- Manufacturer Nokta | Makro
- Product Type Battery Covers
- Battery Accessory Type Battery Holder
- Fits Nokta | Makro
Average Experience Rating
Any experience to share?
Your opinion is important to us. Please share your review with our community.Write a review
Posted On: 2/24/2021 By: Gordy M.
Q: I bought a Golden Sense Detector from Nokta Engineering many years ago. The battery is a Lithium Polymer Rechargeable, but no longer holds charge. Can the AA battery pack replace the LiPo battery? Also, what would be a similar detector on the market today. ThanksA: Golden Sense works with 8 AA Alkaline batteries that you can easily purchase anywhere and enables you to search up to 30 hours with the battery specifically designed for Golden Sense. I would say that the Minelab Gold Monster 1000 would be similar, but superior.