Garrett PD 6500i with Passageway - Gray
Industry Standard in Walk-Through Metal Detectors
The Garrett PD 6500i is the industry standard in walk-through metal detectors. Certified by the Safety Act to be used in airports around the U.S as well as the trusted tool for National and International sporting events such as the Olympics Games, the PD 6500i features more than 20 application programs, 200 distinct sensitivity levels, an overhead control unit, tamper-proof settings, and the ability to pinpoint targets in 33 detection zones. The Garrett PD 6500i will help you secure your events and venues with dependability.
- Manufacturer Garrett
- Quick Look Secure your venue or event with the Garrett PD 6500i Metal Detector with Passageway. Certified by the Safety Act.
- SKU 720-1168432
- Manufacturer SKU 1168432
- Product Type Walk-Throughs
- Warranty No
- Interchangeable Search Coil No
- Arm Rest Strap No
- Adjustable Shaft No
- GPS No
- Audio Tones No
- Depth Indication No
- Programmable Target Id No
- Target Id No
- Pinpoint Mode No
- Vibration Mode No
- Search Flashlight No
- Backlit Display No
- Volume Control No
- Bluetooth Compatible No
- Interchangeable Headphones No
- Rechargeable System No
Garrett PD 6500i with Passageway - Gray Metal Detector
- Warranty : 2 Years Limited
- Humidity to 95% Non-Condensing
- Storage Temperature : -40° F (-40° C) to 158° F (70° C)
- Operating Temperature : -4° F (-20° C) to +122° F (50° C)
- Alarms : Audible Tone and Volume Adjustable. Bright LED Visual Alarm
- Control Outputs : Solid State Switches (low voltage AC or DC) for Operating External Alarms and Control Devices
- Power : Fully Automatic 100 to 240 VAC, 50 or 60 Hertz, 45 watts; No Rewiring, Switching or Adjustments Needed
- Construction : Attractive Scratch and Mar-Resistant Laminate. Detection Heads and Support: Heavy Duty Aluminum
- Pacing Lights : International Symbols Located at Entrance. Display Universal "Wait" and "Proceed" Symbols for Traffic Control
- Random Alarm Feature : Ability to Randomly Alarm on a Selected Percentage of Non-Alarming Persons; Adjustable from 0-50%
- Weatherproofing / Foreign Object Protection Standards : Meets IP 55, IEC Standard. "Degrees of Protection provided by Enclosures," IEC 529. *IP 65 Optional
- Interference Suppression : Advanced Analog and Digital Filtering—as well as Adjustable Operating Frequencies—Eliminate the Potential Effects from X-Ray Units, Radios and Other Electrical Interference Sources
- Multi-Unit and Multi-Brand Compatibility : 2,300 Selectable Operating Frequencies and Multiple Channels allow the PD 6500i to Operate in Close Proximity to other PD 6500is as well as with Non-Garrett Walk-Throughs
- Tamper-Proof : All Settings are Secured with a Key Lock and Two Levels of Access Codes. Further Security is Accomplished with a Cabinet Lock which Prevents Unauthorized Access to Physical Cables, Connectors and Electronics
- Meets IP55 Standards for Moisture and Foreign Matte Protection
- Networking Ability : CMA Provides Networking, Remote Control, Monitoring, Data Analysis and Group Management
- International Security Standards : The PD 6500i Meets the World's Highest Test Certifications, Including Airports Around the World
- Advanced Broadband Detection Technology Provides Superior Target Analysis, Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Weapons Detection, Discrimination and Higher Throughput
- Superior Versatility : Selectable Settings Designed for Airports, Courthouses, Prisons, Schools, Facilities, Special Events, Mass Transit, Loss Prevention and Many other Applications
- More than 20 Standard Programs for Security Application Versatility. Designed to Meet All Installation Specific Requirements Including ECAC Requirements for European Airports and TSA Requirements for U.S. Airports
- 33 Pinpoint Zones to Precisely Identify Multiple Target Locations from Head to Toe on the Left, Center and Right Sides of the Body. Displayed with Two (2) Independent Columns of LEDs Located on Exit Side of PD 6500i
- Dual Detection : with Transmitters and Receivers in Each Panel, the PD 6500i is the Equivalent of Two Detectors in One. By Scanning from Both Sides, the PD 6500i Provides Superior Detection, Uniformity and Performance
- Directional Counter with Four Settings for Counting (forward, reverse, subtract in reverse, and bi-directional). Tracks the Number of Patrons that have Passed through the Detector, the Direction of Patrons, the Number of Alarms and Calculates Alarm Percentage
Average Experience Rating
Any experience to share?
Your opinion is important to us. Please share your review with our community.Write a review
There are no entries.
$4,362.28The Garrett PD 6500i Walk-Through Metal Detector is certified by the Safety Act. Get the industry standard.SKU: 1168414
$4,152.28Choose the industry standard and leader in walk through detectors with the Garrett PD 6500i Metal Detector with Passageway.
$4,152.28This Garrett PD 6500i Walk-Through Metal Detector is the industry standard for event security. International symbols for pacing.
$649.95This device allows control, real time monitoring and diagnostics of Garrett walkthrough detectors from a remote location.