Garrett ACE 400 Metal Detector
with 8.5x11" PROformance DD Search Coil
- This used unit is only the metal detector. No accessories from the original box are included.
- May show signs of light wear and tear such as scratches
- The images shown do not necessarily represent the condition of this particular detector
Stand head and shoulders above the crowds with the Garrett ACE 400 Metal Detector! Highly recommended for coin hunting, ghost town hunting, jewelry hunting, relic hunting, competition events, and dry beach/freshwater hunting (submersible searchcoil only). The king of ACEs, the ACE 400 includes advanced features like Iron Audio, Digital Target ID, and Frequency Adjust to help you dig more treasure and less trash and twice the iron resolution of the best selling ACE 250 to help separate good targets from the adjacent junk iron.
The Garrett ACE 400 metal detector was built for the user who wants an easily customizable device with all the necessary features. Treasure hunters have used this device to find relics, jewelry, and coins on dry beaches, rocky terrain and freshwater. Its versatility in a wide variety of environments makes it perfect for use in competition events and cache hunting. The Digital Target ID – on a 0 to 99 scale – provides with the user with an educated look at what is below their feet. The numbers on the scale corresponds to a list kept by Garrett that can easily be referenced to determine the metallic content of the target. It is handy for those who want to know what kind of things are out there even before they start digging.
The Iron Discrimination Segment is set to four on the Garrett ACE 400 to allow for the treasure hunters to set the discrimination level based on the ground conditions with the Notch Discrimination being adjustable. Five search modes are built into this device including jewelry, relics, coins, zero discrimination and even a custom setting for advanced users. The Target Depth Indicator is designed to show the depth of the target.
Eight sensitivity settings allow for usage in a variety of areas including those with high ground mineralization, near power transformers or even in close proximity to radio signals. The Audio Tone ID Levels provides three separate tones to let the user know the conductivity of the target they've come across. A Battery Condition Indicator is also on board, and alerts the user when a charge is needed, The Iron Audio on the ACE 400 alerts the mid-tone signal range to include targets above the point of discrimination and lets users hear discriminated iron that would otherwise seem like a good target.
What really makes the ACE 400 metal detector stand out is its versatility in the field.Garrett designed this metal detector to be useful on dry beaches, in fresh water, during competitions, or hiking over rocky soil. It's perfect for picking up coins, jewelry, relics and can even be used for gold prospecting. Built with Garrett’s ingenuity, there’s almost nothing that the ACE 400 cannot find!
- Total Weight : Weighs in at 2.8 lbs (1.27 kgs)
- Frequency : Operates at a 10 kHz Frequency
- Warranty : Includes a 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Digital Target ID : Displays a Digital Target ID from a Scale of 0 to 99
- Audio : Audio Emits Sharp and Responsive Audio using Pulse-Width Modulation
- Discrimination Control : Modifies Discrimination Patterns with Notch Discrimination
- Iron Audio™ : Iron Audio Lets Users to Hear Iron Targets That Have Been Discriminated Against
- Continuous Coin Depth Indicator : Allows For the Determination of Target Depth with the Continuous Coin Depth Indicator
- Manufacturer Garrett
- Quick Look The Garrett ACE 400 Metal Detector is one of Garrett top performing detectors, great for coin, jewelry, relic, and dry beach hunting.
- SKU 733-1141260
- Product Dimensions 21.50x14.25x5.50
- Manufacturer SKU 1141260U
- Product Type Metal Detectors
- Best for Beginner, Coin, Relic
- Warranty Yes
- Detector Type All-Purpose
- Interchangeable Search Coil Yes
- Technology VLF Single Frequency
- Arm Rest Fixed
- Arm Rest Strap Yes
- Adjustable Shaft Yes
- Assembled Length Max (in) 51
- Assembled Length Min (in) 42
- Apps None
- GPS No
- Audio Tones Yes
- Depth Indication Yes
- Control Box Mount Standard
- Frequencies 10 kHz
- Number of Frequencies 1
- Programmable Target Id Yes
- Target Id Segments 12
- Target Id Yes
- Discrimination Adjustable
- Pinpoint Mode Yes
- Ground Balance Fixed
- Vibration Mode No
- Search Modes 6
- Search Mode Types Coins, Custom, Jewelry, Notch Discrimination, Pinpoint, Relics
- Search Flashlight No
- Display Type LCD
- Backlit Display No
- Volume Control No
- Headphone Jack 1/4"
- Bluetooth Compatible No
- Interchangeable Headphones Yes
- Battery Type AA
- Battery Quantity 4
- Battery Life (hr) 15 to 20 Hours
- Rechargeable System No
- Exclusive Features Iron Audio, 0-99 Target I.D. Scale, Higher Frequency, Adjustable Frequency, Pulse-Width Modulation Audio
Garrett ACE 400 Metal Detector
- Weighs in at 2.8 lbs (1.27 kgs)
- Operates at 10 kHz Frequency
- Protected by a 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Able to Accept or Reject Targets Based on Set Discrimination
- Modifies Discrimination Patterns using Notch Discrimination
- Stabilizes Itself Using Camlocks
- Eliminates Interference using an Adjustable Frequency
- Includes 3 Search Modes for Jewelry, Coins and All Metal
- Determines a Target’s Depth using a Coin Depth Indicator
- Iron Audio Features Allows Discriminated Iron Targets Be Heard
- Provides Sharp and Responsive Audio with Pulse-Width Modulation
- Sends a Reminder When Ready to Charge with a Low Battery Indicator
- Adapts to Treasure Hunting Environment using 4 Sensitivity Adjustments
- Allows the User to Know What’s Below Their Feet with a 0 to 99 Scale Digital Target ID
Factory Included Accessories:
- Coil Cover
- Hardware Set
- Arm Rest Strap
- Rain & Dust Cover
- Instructional Manual
- ClearSound Easy Stow Headphones
- 8.5x11" PROformance DD Search Coil
Average Experience Rating
Any experience to share?
Your opinion is important to us. Please share your review with our community.Write a review
Review by Pandaparanormal48 on March 5, 2022I love my Garrett Ace 400 i bought a sharp shooter coil for it and nails down a target. I am gonna be doing metal detecting segment on youtube with my Garrett Ace 400 I give it 5 stars its almost like Garrett AT Pro but its missing a couple of things the AT Pro has. Keep on making those great Detectors.
There are no entries.