Fisher F4 Metal Detector
with 11" Open Frame DD Search Coil Plus FREE Metal Detecting & Treasure Hunting Accessories
The Fisher F4 metal detector features a waterproof 11" open frame search coil created with "Double D" technology to ensure maximum depth and incredible signal strength. Meanwhile the large digital face plate and easy-to-see push buttons put even the most advanced features at your fingertips!
An 11 segment digital target identification system will help you SEE your target BEFORE you start to dig - don’t bother with pull tabs when you can locate coins and rings! Operating at a 5.9kHz frequency, the Fisher F4 boasts FOUR search modes designed to help you sniff out treasure in any ground conditions! Search with "Auto Tune" for all metals, use "Discrimination" mode to manually tune out the metals you don’t want to detect, utilize the "pinpoint" feature to hone in on the smallest treasures and know exactly where to dig, or use "notch discrimination" to focus on gold, silver and other precious metals!
Kellyco has sold and distributed Fisher products since 1975 and was certified as Fisher detector experts since 1984! Buy with confidence at Kellyco where you always get more for your money.
*Please Note: The F4 was originally released with a push-on connector in January of 2010.
In June 2016, it was switched to the screw-on connector.
- Frequency : 5.9 kHz
- Warranty : 5 Year Limited
- Total Weight : 4.1 lbs (1.8 kgs)
- Audio : Built-in External Speaker and Headphone Jack
- Pinpoint :One Touch Pinpoint with Numeric Depth Readout
- Digital Target ID: 0 to 99 Target ID Scale Offers Increased Ability to Distinguish One Target’s Conductivity from Another
- Manufacturer Fisher
- Quick Look Fisher F4 detector with a high tech waterproof 11" Open Frame DD coil for deeper detection.Includes a digital screen for easy readings.
- SKU 12-F4-bundle
- Product Dimensions 28.50x10.00x6.25
- Product Type Metal Detectors
- Best for Beginner, Coin, Relic
Factory Included Accessories
- 11" Open Frame DD Search Coil
- Warranty Yes
- Detector Type All-Purpose
- Interchangeable Search Coil Yes
- Technology VLF Single Frequency
- Arm Rest Fixed
- Arm Rest Strap No
- Adjustable Shaft Yes
- Assembled Length Max (in) 51.5
- Assembled Length Min (in) 41.5
- Apps None
- GPS No
- Audio Tones Yes
- Depth Indication Yes
- Control Box Mount Standard
- Frequencies 5.9 kHz
- Number of Frequencies 1
- Programmable Target Id Yes
- Target Id Segments 95
- Target Id Yes
- Threshold Adjustable
- Discrimination Adjustable
- Pinpoint Mode Yes
- Ground Balance Manual
- Vibration Mode No
- Search Modes 4
- Search Mode Types Auto Tune, Discrimination, Notch Discrimination, Pinpoint
- Search Flashlight No
- Display Type LCD
- Backlit Display No
- Volume Control No
- Headphone Jack 1/4"
- Bluetooth Compatible No
- Interchangeable Headphones Yes
- Battery Type 9-Volt
- Battery Quantity 2
- Battery Life (hr) 30 to 40 Hours
- Waterproof Non-Waterproof
- Rechargeable System No
Fisher F4 Metal Detector
If it's in the Ground or in the Water a Fisher Metal Detector Will Find it!
Fisher’s latest model for their new F series metal detectors has once again set a new standard for affordability and features!
The Fisher F4 metal detector features a waterproof 11” open frame search coil created with “Double D” technology to ensure maximum depth and incredible signal strength. Meanwhile the large digital face plate and easy-to-see push buttons put even the most advanced features at your fingertips!
An 11 segment digital target identification system will help you SEE your target BEFORE you start to dig – don’t bother with pull tabs when you can locate coins and rings! Operating at a 5.9kHz frequency, the Fisher F4 boasts FOUR search modes designed to help you sniff out treasure in any ground conditions! Search with “Auto Tune” for all metals, use “Discrimination” mode to manually tune out the metals you don’t want to detect, utilize the “pinpoint” feature to hone in on the smallest treasures and know exactly where to dig, or use “notch discrimination” to focus on gold, silver and other precious metals!
The F4 features an adjustable discrimination and sensitivity, and the manual ground balance will allow you to detect in virtually ANYWHERE, as you can tune out even the toughest ground mineralization.
Finally, the F4 has FOUR audio tones to help you identify targets not only by what you see on the large screen, but the type of sound you hear! A five year warranty will ensure that you keep metal detecting with the Fisher F4 for as long as you want! This is truly another outstanding metal detector added to Fisher’s already renowned F series!
- 5 Year Warranty
- 11" Bi-Axial Search Coil
- Weight : 4.1 lbs (1.8 kgs)
- Operating Frequency : 5.9 kHz
- Batteries : (2) 9V
- 4-Tone Audio ID
- Battery Life : 40 Hours
- Numeric 0-99 Readout
- 11-Segment Digital Target ID
- Audio Output : 1/4" Headphone Jack
- Search Modes : 3 Plus Electronic Pinpoint
- Auto Tune, Discrimination, Notch, Pinpoint (with Numeric Depth Readout)
- Coin Depth Indicator
- Visual Target-ID by Category
- 3-Digit Numeric Target Value
- One-Touch "Zap" Immediately Eliminates Unwanted Targets
Average Experience Rating
Any experience to share?
Your opinion is important to us. Please share your review with our community.Write a review
There are no entries.