Quest XPointer Black Version Pinpointer
Pinpoint your target faster without falsing.
The Quest XPointer Black Version Pinpointer offers detecting enthusiasts advanced detecting technology, with water-resistant housing and a ribbed anti-slip design. It provides audio / vibration alert frequency that will increase as pinpointer tip closes in on target. Also, it contains optimized coil wiring technology that allows the user to scrape the dirt while searching with no falsing.
Included with the XPointer, detectorists will receive a belt holster, a handy belt clip lanyard, and 4 rubber waterproof protection caps for the pinpointer tip.
- Automatically adjusts for maximum sensitivity
- RAIT (Ratio Alarm Indication Technology)
- Speeds recovery with precise tracking
- LED flashlight for low-light conditions
- 4 adjustable sensitivity levels
- Alert after 3 minutes standby
- Battery saver alarm
- Alarm mode adjustment button
- Overload indicator
- Water-resistant housing
- Ribbed anti-slip design
- Protection: Splash proof in rainy condition
- Length: 10 inches / 25cm
- Weight: 4.7oz or 135g (without battery)
- Thickness: Max 4.5" / 4.0cm, Min 1.5" / 2.1cm
- Working Method: Pulse induction
- Operating Frequency: 95 kHz
- Batteries: Powered by one 9V battery (not included)
- Quick Look Quest XPointer is excellent at pinpointing your finds. Includes auto-adjustment & a LED light installed for low light conditions.
- SKU 1691-1401101BK
- Manufacturer SKU 1401.101 BK
- Manufacturer Quest Metal Detectors
- Product Type Pinpointers
Factory Included Accessories
- Belt Holster
- 4 Rubber Tips
Average Experience Rating
Any experience to share?
Your opinion is important to us. Please share your review with our community.Write a review
There are no entries.
$129.99Quest's XPointer Pro waterproof pinpointer. Uses advanced detecting tech that works well up to 200 ft underwater, + long lasting Li Po battery.SKU: 1701.102
$89.99Quest XPointer with advanced pinpointing tech - housed in a water-resistant case with a ribbed, anti-slip design.SKU: 1401.101