White's MXT All-Pro Metal Detector
with 10" Double D Search Coil
The MXT All-Pro combines popular new features with the proven, legendary performance of the MXT line - it’s like having three metal detectors in one! You’ll enjoy its all-new keypad, high-efficiency backlight, and Ground Grab settings lock. This favorite comes with a 10" DD search coil.
Just toggle the switch between gold prospecting, coin / jewelry or relic. The MXT All-Pro becomes a specialized metal detector for that type of treasure. MXT All-Pro, the performance found in specialty metal detectors now with the flexibility to hunt for coins, jewelry and relics. With three new programs; coin / jewelry mode, relic mode, and prospecting mode, you will be finding treasure in no time! Each operating mode contains optional search and discriminate methods, i.e. Disc Notch, Mixed Mode Audio, VCO and much more.
- Frequency : 14 kHz
- Warranty : 2 Year Limited
- Total Weight : 4.2 lbs (1.9 kgs)
- Audio : Built-in External Speaker and Headphone Jack
- 3 Search Modes : Prospecting, Relic and Coin / Jewelry
- Automatic Ground Balance : Simple, Lightening Fast and Accurate. From Mountain Minerals to Salt Water
- Manufacturer White's
- Quick Look Collect gold, coins, or relics with easy using White's MXT All-Pro Metal Detector. Legendary performance. 3-in-1 machine.
- SKU 960-8000342
- Product Dimensions 21.25x12.75x7.50
- Manufacturer SKU 800-0342
- Product Type Metal Detectors
- Best for Advanced, Coin, Gold, Relic
Factory Included Accessories
- 10" Double D Search Coil
- Warranty Yes
- Detector Type All-Purpose
- Interchangeable Search Coil Yes
- Technology VLF Single Frequency
- Arm Rest Adjustable
- Arm Rest Strap Yes
- Adjustable Shaft Yes
- Assembled Length Max (in) 53
- Assembled Length Min (in) 46
- Apps None
- GPS No
- Audio Tones Yes
- Depth Indication Yes
- Control Box Mount Standard
- Frequencies 14 kHz
- Number of Frequencies 1
- Programmable Target Id No
- Target Id Segments 189
- Target Id Yes
- Threshold Adjustable
- Discrimination Adjustable
- Pinpoint Mode Yes
- Ground Balance Automatic Ground Tracking
- Vibration Mode No
- Search Modes 3
- Search Mode Types Coin / Jewelry, Prospecting, Relics
- Search Flashlight No
- Display Type LCD
- Backlit Display Yes
- Volume Control No
- Headphone Jack 1/4"
- Bluetooth Compatible No
- Interchangeable Headphones Yes
- Battery Type AA
- Battery Quantity 8
- Battery Life (hr) 30 to 40 Hours
- Waterproof Non-Waterproof
- Rechargeable System No
White's MXT All-Pro Metal Detector
Redefining Multipurpose Hunting - You Can Do It All!
Can One Metal Detector Find Coins and Jewelry at the Park or on the Beach?
ID Buttons, Buckles and Bullets? Go Prospecting for Gold? Yes!
MXT All-Pro is as comfortable hunting for coins in the park as it is relic hunting an old battle site. Plus, it's designed by prospectors for the tough task of finding gold.
White's MXT All-Pro combines the "fast tracking" of ground minerals with White's patented VDI system of target identification and discrimination. The MXT All-Pro is simple to operate, with all the features you need to locate and identify coins, jewelry and relics, and the ground cancelling capability to automatically eliminate heavy ground mineralization and find those elusive gold nuggets.
- 2 Year Warranty
- 10" DD Search Coil
- Frequency : 14 kHz
- Weight : 4.2 lbs (1.9 kgs)
- Batteries : (8) AA
- Search Modes : 3
- Prospecting : Iron Grunt for Targets for High Probability of being Iron
- Relic : Specifically Identifies Buttons, Buckles and Bullets with Three Options for Tone ID
- Coin / Jewelry : Coin, Jewelry, Trash Target ID with Seven Tones Telling you the Type of Target before you Dig
- Number of Presets : 3
- Battery Life : 40 Hours
- All Metal Audio : Audio
- Disc Audio : All Options
- Adjustable Length : 46" - 53"
- Audio Output : Speaker & 1/4 Headphones
- 3 Easy-to-Adjust Controls :
- Gain : Maximizes Sensitivity and Depth
- Dual : Controls Functions Differently in Each Program
- Threshold : Allows you to Hunt with a Slight Hum or Hear Only the Sound of Detected Targets
- Primary and Automatic Modes - Plus, Pinpoint and Track Stop
- Adjustable SL Rod System. Perfect Balance and Control for All-Day Hunting Comfort
- All Search Modes have an Overload Alert, VDI Range of -95 to +95, and 3-Easy-to-Adjust Controls
- Automatic Ground Balance : Simple, Lightening Fast, and Accurate. From Mountain Minerals to Salt Water
Average Experience Rating
Any experience to share?
Your opinion is important to us. Please share your review with our community.Write a review
Review by Cactusman Doug on October 13, 2020I've used owned and used the MXT All Pro since 2016 and couldn't be happier. Short learning curve and you can prospect effectively too.
Review by John on March 10, 2020With this detector i found a Minelab 705 Its great! The biggest thing I found was a 1920's truck. I hit the top of the truck 4 feet down!
I should say a rust shape of a truck!
Review by Lisa on November 3, 2019I like it
Review by Illinois Dirt Diggers Derick Hudgins on August 23, 2019I've been using the mxt pro with DD coil for 2 years. Love this machine. It was a great upgrade from the eagle spectrum.
Review by Scotty on August 22, 2019I cut my teeth on White's metal detectors back in the 1980's. My first machine was the 6DB then the 6000 DI. Now I've been using the MXT for about 7 years. It has proven to be a great value as a rugged and dependable detector for the coin, jewelry, and relic hunting that I do. The Whites line of machines have a short learning curve and after 2 or 3 outings you can turn on, tune in and start hunting. No confusion with hundreds of settings that are seldom used. I like "keep it simple stupid" and that's why the White's MXT from Kellyco is my machine of choice. Good luck and good hunting!
Review by Bruce on August 20, 2019Kellyco has always been my dealer, yes since 1980, always a wonderful experience. Whites metal detectors, have always been my go to detectors. Whites MXT All Pro since 2012, Love it! Why is the MXT selling so well? People like me know quality and performance...
Review by Chrisco on August 20, 2019I love the new detector I will be ordering again from Kellyco
Review by Chrisco on August 20, 2019I love my new detector I have found a lot of gold already.
Review by Jim M on May 5, 2015As good as any "turn on and go" detector gets. Very well behaved in crappy (Georgia) soil with the 10" DD and as White's states, the 10" DD IS probably the best pinpointing DD coil White's (or any other manufacturer) has ever made.
Deep and accurate and well-behaved meaning there's not a lot of falsing or little blips and beeps and farts when you're on hotter soil when using the 10" DD.
The MXT's analog controls and granular -95 to 0 iron disc settings really let you precisely dial out the small iron bits while still hunting the medium / larger iron in relic mode. Having the analog knobs really give the user a feeling of complete control over its tuning unlike touch pad or soft, mushy digital buttons.
Love the AutoTrac feature and Ground Grab if you need to lock the ground balance and then update it.
Can get a bit heavy on the hand / wrist / pad of the thumb after a while, even with the S rod shortened and using your arm and not your wrist to swing, but it's well balanced and solidly built in the White's tradition. Using another detector after swinging an MXT really illustrates the lack of quality components some other manufacturers might use.
IMHO, one of the best detectors available. Easy to use for the beginner and incredibly capable for the experienced coin shooter, relic hunter or prospector.
Posted On: 8/8/2020 By: Samantha
Q: Hello, I need to find out what model I have. It says SN: 82820282005 Classic ID 8000282. I'm trying to find the correct battery I need because mine is missing.A:
I can not pull up the make of this detector by the serial number. Is there any other writing on the machine? Maybe it says Coinmaster or V3i? I would need this information so I could tell you which battery you would need.
White's Spectra V3i Metal Dectector with Wireless Headphones will complete your high quality metal detecting kit.SKU: 800-0329-HP
Keep your control box off of rough ground and wet grass using White's Metal Detector Stand. Attaches to the control box.SKU: 502-0028-MB