You have no items in your cart.
Nokta RS Pinpointer
Don't Waste Time Digging, Speed Up Your Searching
No need to waste time digging to locate targets anymore. Nokta RS Pinpointer will detect targets right on the spot. Hand-held detectors have proven to be extremely effective in locating coins and rings in piles of dirt and sand dug by detector users. When a coin has been in the ground for years, the oxidation often turns the coin’s color the same as that of the surrounding dirt, making it very difficult to see. If you are spending more time checking the dirt from the hole and continuously checking the hole you are losing very valuable detecting time. Instead of detecting more treasure, you’re spending more time locating a target that could be found very quickly with a hand-held detector.
Nokta RS Pinpointer
- Weight : 5.3 oz
- Battery : 9v (Included)
- Battery Life : 40 Hours
- Dimensions (LxWxH) : 9.2" x 1.9" x 1.1"
- Locate Targets Faster and Easier : Nokta RS Pinpointer will Detect Targets Right on the Spot
- Waterproof Pinpointing Tip : Allows You to Use the RS Pinpointer in Shallow Water When Necessary
- Auto Tuning : Provides Maximum Sensitivity with No Adjustment Necessary. Just Turn it On and it is Ready for Use
- Multi-Purpose Use : In Addition to Metal Detecting as a Hobby, it also Locates Metal Pipes, Nails and Studs Inside Walls
- LED Flashlight : Lights Up Automatically in the Dark, LED Flashlight can be Activated by Covering the Light Sensor on the Device
- 360° Detection Tip : Easily Locate Metals in a Hole. Also Enables You to Quickly Scan a Larger Area by Holding the RS Pinpointer on its Side, Flat against any Surface and Find your Target
- Choose Between Audio or Vibration Alert : With One Sliding Switch, Choose the Device to Produce an Audio or Vibration Alert when Metal is Detected. The Rate of the Pulsing Audio or Vibrations will Increase Based on Target's Proximity Helping You to Easily Locate It
You must be logged in to submit a review. Log in
Review by David H on July 21, 2015
I have been metal detecting for the past 5 years and have gotten very good. I now own a couple of metal detectors and go out every opportunity I get. When I received the the RS Pinpointer by Nokta, I absolutely loved it. Then in a few months it started acting up. Now the sound does not work on it. But the vibration still works. Never did I think in such a short time would I have a problem with it. I was in the peak of metal detecting and could not be without it. Of course the warranty had expired. When I purchased another metal detector I received a pinpointer. Does not appear to be the same quality as the RS, but it's still working strong. Which makes me believe you don't have to spend a lot of money on a pinpointer, this one works just as good.
Nokta RS Pinpointer with Slide Switch
Review by W A on June 23, 2014
I've had my pinpointer for over a year and I do enjoy it. It's got a larger tip than those that come with your detector purchases. If the object is close to the surface and you locate it without digging a "search hole". It gives you a more direct place to begin. I've actually worn out one corner of the tip end, which I do need to repair. It's got good sound and will locate objects well. Watch the videos that are available. The battery life is quite longer than others listed and I've found it to be true. It has the light that comes in handy in darker surroundings and choice of sound mode only or vibrate. Tip is waterproof, which can be important along shorelines. Advice tip: Before you use on a great deal, grind down a PVC cap so it's not so thick and just a little on the inside top edge so it fits the end of your pinpointer and is snug. It should save wear and tear for awhile.