Metal Detector Reviews
One of the top questions we receive at Kellyco is: which metal detector should I buy? Read over thousands of our metal detector reviews written by real customers to help you find the best metal detector or accessories. See below for more metal detector reviews.
- Nokta | Makro Nokta Makro SP24 9.5" x 5" Black Search Coil (for Simplex+) Review by Southern Relics (Posted on August 2, 2020)
This coil will turn your Simplex into an even better detector! It out performs the stock coil by leaps and bounds. If you own a Simplex, you will want to purchase this coil as an upgrade.
- Kellyco Razor Edge Gator Digger with Sheath Review by Pacific Hunter (Posted on July 30, 2020)
I have been using my Gator Mk1 for many years now and it has been worn down over several thousand holes so it is now approaching this new model with it's thinner profile. Sheath wore out eventually, but was then reinforced with some heavy-duty heatshrink and will see me for another 5+ yrs easily. Purchasers, realize it's a cutting/digging tool, not a crowbar, and you won't be disappointed.
- Nokta | Makro Nokta Makro PulseDive 2-in-1 Scuba Detector and Pinpointer - Yellow Review by DocDave (Posted on July 24, 2020)
Check out this PulseDive2 user's channel, it will make you want to buy two. https://www.youtube.com/c/GoAndGarrett/videos
- Bounty Hunter Bounty Hunter HandyMan Metal Detector Review by Faisal (Posted on July 21, 2020)
Detectors with an objective ID include help you to know the kind of thing that the objective is before you burrow. These by and large put focuses into classes like iron, foil, nickel, tab, zinc penny, dime, and quarter. This is entirely significant for helping you to diminish investing important energy burrowing things you are not intrigued by. It's extremely worthwhile in trashy territories where there are various draw tabs or iron targets.
- Garrett Garrett AT Max Metal Detector / Pro-Pointer AT Z-Lynk Special Review by Intel inside (Posted on July 20, 2020)
I've had this detector for 2 weeks now after having the AT Pro and loving it! This detector is deeper and the backlight is a must for people who detect at night like my self. The batteries last forever and I can't talk good enough about it its so strong! I have to turn down sensitivity to pinpoint right because the machine is so powerful.
- Kellyco Kellyco Retractable Brass Finds Brush Review by Finding America (Posted on July 17, 2020)
I've had this brush for quite a while now and it does a great of cleaning my finds. I find myself reaching for it a lot while getting my finds ready for the videos. After all the use I have given it, it's still in great shape!
- Nokta | Makro Nokta Makro PulseDive 2-in-1 Scuba Detector and Pinpointer - Yellow Review by Mike Mc (Posted on July 14, 2020)
I bought this mini detector in Nov. of 2019 and found a man's gold wedding band and a silver arrow head medallion on our first cruise last January. Since then, I have used it to locate a lost gold signet ring and an iPhone all underwater while scuba diving! This is a great little detector and I am looking forward to the 8 inch version as well! Worth every penny!
- Lorenz Lorenz 18" Open Concentric Search Coil (Deepmax Z1) Review by 60 4x4 Ford (Posted on July 12, 2020)
Started out with an Ace 250 progressed up to an Ace 350 with the money that I found I could purchased a Gray Ghost Minelab. Bought both Aces from Kellyco. End of the month I'll be picking up a Garrett Ace Pro Gold. Since it's waterproof up to 10 feet. One heck of a nice sniping accessory and you know it. I will buy from Kellyco again. I tell all my friends and relatives about their great service. Never had one 1 gram of a problem with them
- RTG RTG Beach Brute Pro 2 Part Long Handled Sand Scoop Review by Beach Rat (Posted on July 10, 2020)
This is a scoop for the wet or in the water. If your arm can take the punishment, you can stomp it into the sand and, due to the ergonomics of the handle, backhand the scoop and dump the whole bucket lighting fast. It moves a serious amount of sand. If you are in a 100+ target situation though, it's gonna hurt. If you hunt the dry and expect to use this scoop or otherwise like to shake the sand through your scoop without water...good luck. It is not designed for that.
- Goldbay Goldbay Paydirt with 5 Grams of Gold Review by JW Prospecting (Posted on July 10, 2020)
I am finding that to get larger nuggets you really need to buy the larger pay dirt bags. It's fun panning the flour gold but its really cool when nice large nuggets appear in the bottom of your pan. With the 5 gram bag I was impressed with the number of nuggets received. Really cool! Made me feel like I was out on a high producing claim but it was my backyard. The paydirt is a really great way to hone your panning skills and I highly recommend giving it a try. I have not weighed it yet but compared to other guaranteed paydirt bags I have panned this looks like a strong 5+ grams of gold. I highly recommend and I will be buying another bag in the near future.