Whether you are a professional diver, a vacationer or simply a detectorist that searches both on land and underwater, the PulseDive 2-in-1 Set will be the best addition to your gear this year!
· IP68 - Waterproof up to 60m (200ft.)
· Pulse Induction - This powerful technology allows for very stable operation in saltwater or in any type of soil.
· Built-in Wireless Module - Compatible with Nokta Makro 2.4 GHz Green Edition Wireless Headphones.
· Detection Alerts & Indicators - Audio Only 2. Vibration Only 3. Audio & Vibration & LED Indicator in addition to any of the above
· LED Flashlight - Easily see your target at night or when hunting underwater.
· Rapid Retune - Ensures stable operation of the device with the push of one button.
· Dive Mode - Provides easier operation under water by locking the keys and preventing them to be pressed by water pressure while deep diving.
· Lost Alarm - After 5 minutes of inactivity, the device emits an audible alarm and LED starts flashing.
· Replaceable Hard-Shell Case - The replaceable pointer coil comes with a hard-shell protection case to prevent wear of the detection tip.
- Quick Look The Nokta Makro Pulsedive Scuba Detector - Black is designed for land and water. Features a dive mode and is waterproof up to 60m (200 ft).
- SKU 1448-10000112
- Hot Deal No
- Manufacturer SKU 10000112
- Manufacturer Nokta | Makro
- Product Type Pinpointers
Factory Included Accessories
- PulseDive Set is available in 2 colors: Black or Yellow.
- Water Resistant & Durable Hard-Shell Carrying Case
- Pointer Coil
- Scuba Coil Cover
- Black or Yellow Replaceable Hard-Shell Case
- Battery Compartment Cover (For land use)
- Belt Holster
- Security Lanyard
- USB Charging Cable
- Coil Connector Dust Protection Cap
- Color Black
Average Experience Rating
Any experience to share?
Your opinion is important to us. Please share your review with our community.Write a review
Review by Phil B on November 21, 2019My main use of the Pulse Dive is for diving. Robust, good max depth, and easy to use. Clear notice and delivered with a set of o'rings for maintenance. Two products in one with the pointer module. Good protection hard case.
Review by Joe g on August 20, 2019I am very happy with this detector, where else can you get an underwater detector and a Pinpointer for this price. It has been well thought out. It has a good depth, rechargeable battery, lanyard, its compact size makes it easy to control in heavy current, no need for a headphone since you can hear it underwater, has vibration and light mode as well. I have owned many detectors and I find this is one of the best values especially for the diver.
Posted On: 8/3/2020 By: Cliff
Q: I'm new to metal detectors, and am getting ready to purchase one. Is the Nokta Makro Pulsedive Scuba Detector a stand-alone detector, or is this an accessory to the main metal detector? I'm basing my purchase decision on something I can dive with (beyond 10 foot depths), and the applicable diving detectors are very costly, so i'm wondering if I can purchase this unit for deeper dives, and then get just a regular, mid-cost range metal detector that is good for up to 10 feet to use when not diving. Hope this question makes sense... Thank you, CliffA:
The Nokta Makro Pulse Dive would be perfect for you to use on your dives that are over 10 feet. This is made for those deep dives and meant to be a handheld detector for diving deep. Let us know if you have any other questions!
Posted On: 7/27/2020 By: Gary
Q: At what depth would the buttons be pressed underwater, if I am using it at depths of 35-45 feet, does it need to be in dive mode or can I leave it in normal mode with being up and down an embankment.A:
You can lock the buttons at any point or use the dive mode this will not have an impact on the performance of the Pulse Dive. I do not know the exact depth that the pressure from the water will start pushing the buttons from the pressure but believe it is 50 feet or so.
$179.99Orange colored for easy visibility underwater, this handy Quest Scuba Tector functions efficiently as a detector and pinpointer.SKU: 1801.101OR
$160.65The Nokta Makro Pulsedive Scuba Detector - Yellow is designed for land and water. Features a dive mode and is waterproof up to 60m (200 ft).SKU: 10000113
$101.15The Nokta Makro Pulsedive Pinpointer - Black quickly transforms from a scuba detector and back again. Stable in saltwater. Pouch included.SKU: 10000111
$84.15The Nokta Makro Nokta Pointer is a sleek LED pointer essential for any treasure hunt. It has 3 different target alerts and is waterproof.SKU: 10000110
Enhanced with a 36" T-handle, you get the long reach which lets minimizes fatigue when dig in muddy or extra-hard soil. Venom green color.SKU: snubvgrn36
Laser-cut and hand-welded, Grave Digger Tools displays its badge of quality on this blood red, 27" Tombstone shovel with a T-handle.SKU: tombred27
$35.70With its two edges serrated, the 7" blade of this black Grave Digger Tools SideKick makes it a compact shovel for close, small time digging.SKU: skblk
$10.20Keep your Nokta Makro 8" coil safe with this fully submersible coil cover that's made from durable plastic for the best protection.SKU: 17000248