Minelab PRO-SONIC Universal Wireless Audio System
Enjoy the Freedom of Wireless Audio. It’s Easy to Set Up and Go Detecting, with No Messy Cables to Get Tangled In!
*Headphones NOT Included
The PRO‑SONIC wireless audio system generates audio using advanced wireless technology to achieve clear sound with minimal perceivable time delay. The system contains everything you need for clear, fast, wireless audio and is compatible with any detector, and comes with an SDC adapter cable and a handy car charger for charging on the go.
The Receive Module features an internal loudspeaker and a 6.35mm (¼") headphone socket for use with your choice of headphones. It can be attached to your harness or clothing using the metal belt clip.
The Transmit Module sends out low-power (mW) radio waves using the ISM frequency band (2.402 – 2.480Ghz). The PRO-SONIC Receive Module senses these signals and establishes a piconet communication network with the Transmit Module, using frequency hopping to eliminate interference from other wireless devices.
*Please Note : Headphones shown in image are NOT included!
- Compatible with Any Detector!
- Adjustable Volume Setting
- 10 m / 32-Feet Operating Range
- Use Headphones or Built-In Speaker
- Charge From your Car, AC Power or USB Charger
- Getting Started Guide
- SDC 2300 Adapter Cable
- Receive and Transmit Modules
- Universal Charger (AC and car charger)
- Transmit Module Audio Cable (6.35mm/1/4-inch)
- Dual Charging Cable (1 × USB-A, 2 × USB Micro-B)
- Response Time : <50 ms
- Audio Distortion : <1% @ 1 kHz
- RF Transmission Power : 0 – +8dBm
- Wireless Range : ≤10 Metres / 32 Feet
- Radio Frequency Range : 2.402 – 2.480 Ghz
- Stand-by Time : Transmit Module - / Receive Module - 3 W
- Volume Adjustment : Transmit Module - / Receive Module - 7 Levels
- Weight : Transmit Module - 23 g / 0.8 oz / Receive Module - 110 g / 3.8 oz
- Operating Time : Transmit Module - 10 Hours / Receive Module - 16 Hours
- Audio Amplifier Power : Transmit Module - 50 Days / Receive Module - 100 Days
- Size : Transmit Module - 50mm×35mm×16mm 2" × 1.38" × 0.63" / Receive Module - 109mm×62mm×22mm 4.29" × 2.44" × 0.89"
Average Experience Rating
Any experience to share?
Your opinion is important to us. Please share your review with our community.Write a review
There are no entries.
$3,799.00The Minelab SDC 2300 Gold is a compact, high-performance, submersible Metal Detector with an 8" mono coil for deep searches.SKU: 3230-0001
$3,999.00Minelab GPX 5000 metal detector uses superior 11" DD coil, multi period sensing & discrimination control to find nuggets of all sizesSKU: 3300-0420
$689.00The X-Terra 705 metal detector from Minelab combines its 18.75 kHz DD and 9" concentric 7.5 kHz search coils into a powerful hunting machineSKU: 3706-0117
$7,999.00Detect deep gold nuggets with the revolutionary Minelab GPZ 7000 metal detector–sporting a waterproof super D search Coil for all soil typesSKU: 3301-0001
$3,999.99The Spanish Minelab GPX 5000 detector ships with 11-inch coils, backlit LCD menu, motion control and more, for easy detection and big finds.SKU: 3300-0407