You have no items in your cart.
Garrett Pro-Pointer II
The World's Most Popular Pinpointer Just Got Better!
From the trusted metal detecting experts at Garrett comes the new Pro-Pointer II! This top-quality pinpointer is packed with all-new features such as a lost pinpointer alarm, auto shut-off, a molded lanyard attachment clip, increased durability and sensitivity, and faster re-tuning capability to quickly eliminate feedback from mineralized soil, saltwater, and other environmental factors. Don’t waste your time and miss out on valuable coins and other treasures—equip yourself with this Pro-Pointer II and get hunting!
Garrett Pro-Pointer II
- Increased Durability and Sensitivity
- Lost Pinpointer Alarm : After 5 Minutes without a Button Press, the Pro-Pointer II will Begin to Emit Warning Chirps for 60 Minutes
- Auto-Off Feature : After 60 Minutes (one hour) of Warning Chirps, the Pro-Pointer II will Power Off Automatically to Save Battery Life
- Lanyard Attachment Clip : Now Molded into the Outer Shell to Attach the Pro-Pointer II to your Belt, Digging Pouch or Metal Detector (attachment ring not included)
- Faster Re-Tuning Capability : To tune Out the Detection of Salt Water, Wet Sand or Highly Mineralized Ground, the Pro-Pointer II can be More Quickly Re-Tuned to Eliminate Such Environmental Response. Faster On / Off Cycles Allow the User to Utilize a Quick Power Off / Power On Process to Re- Tune to Environments Much Quicker
- 9V Battery Included
- Pinpoint Tip Detection
- LED Light for Low Light Uses
- 360° Side Scan Detection Area
- Scraping Blade for Searching Soil
- Proportional Audio / Vibration Pulse Rate Target Indicators
- Water Resistant : The Pro-Pointer II Can be Washed in Running Water or Used in the Rain
- Woven Belt Holster Included : Conveniently Secure the Pro-Pointer II to Standard Size Belts
- Automatic Tuning : Microprocessor Circuitry Insures Maximum Sensitivity with No Tuning Necessary
You must be logged in to submit a review. Log in
What an Improvement!
Review by David on March 24, 2017
So much better than the original Pro Pointer! Excellent depth and stability. The original Garrett Pro Pointer was not stable and went into "chatter mode" continually. (If you plan to take the original pin pointer apart for cleaning, make sure you remove the on-off button first - the switch will break otherwise). I may just buy a backup Pin Pointer II instead of repairing the original one.
Better Than the First
Review by Joseph on July 12, 2016
Great product works like a charm,
I'm ordering the new Garrett Pro-Pointer AT Pinpointer,
Cause Ya Can't Go Wrong with a Garrett.
Right Out of the Box
Review by Netjunky on April 05, 2016
Came ready to use. Just pulled it out of the box and used it to pinpoint across the street. Works great. Has almost 2.5 inches of detection in the holes I dug.