OKM Gold Labor Au 79 Metal Detector
Great for Gold Prospecting to Determine Gold Content of Placers and Minerals
Gold Labor Au 79 is a supportive tool for all gold seekers, prospectors and miners to determine the gold content of placers and minerals as well as soil samples in general. This special OKM gold detector consists of a control unit and measuring cup in which you place a small ground sample. After turning on the detector it guides you through several steps until the final result is available on the screen of the control unit. The result gives you information about the gold content of your soil sample in grams per tonne. The higher this value the more gold is available in the underground soil.
- Manufacturer OKM
- Quick Look For determining the gold content of soil samples, prospectors find this OKM Gold Labor Au 79 Metal Detector an indispensable tool.
- SKU 1158-AU79
- Hot Deal No
- Manufacturer SKU 1158-AU79
- Product Type Metal Detectors
Factory Included Accessories
- Control Unit
- Travel Adapter
- User's Manual
- Measuring Cup
- Shipping Carton
- Charger for Control Unit
- Warranty No
- Interchangeable Search Coil No
- Arm Rest Strap No
- Adjustable Shaft No
- GPS No
- Audio Tones No
- Depth Indication No
- Programmable Target Id No
- Target Id No
- Pinpoint Mode No
- Vibration Mode No
- Search Flashlight No
- Backlit Display No
- Volume Control No
- Bluetooth Compatible No
- Interchangeable Headphones No
- Rechargeable System No
OKM Gold Labor Au 79 Metal Detector
Gold Prospecting with Gold Labor Au 79 to Determine Gold Content of Placers and Minerals
Result Screen of Gold Labor Au 79
The result screen of the Gold Labor Au 79 tells you about the gold content of your soil sample in grams per tonne. The whole measuring process follows a simple step-by-step guide with easy illustrated instructions.
Fill a Soil Sample into Measuring Cup
Simply fill a soil sample into the measuring cup of the Gold Labor Au 79, start the measurement and get the gold content of the soil. Repeat this with several samples to know if it is worth to start the gold panning process.
So using this gold detector helps you to find reasonable places for gold panning or even gold mining. During the measurement of the Gold Labor Au 79 the following steps will be processed:
- Power on your Gold Labor Au 79. If the measuring cup has not been cleaned after a previous measurement, you have to clean it first. Any gold particle that sticks in the measuring cup will distort the gold measurement.
- Place your soil sample into the measuring cup and remove included ferromagnetic materials (e.g. black sand). Therefor one of the covers for the measuring cup has an embedded magnet to get hold of the magnetic particles that are included in your soil sample.
- The final step determines the gold content of the sample while shaking the measuring cup several times. The electrolysis-free segmented two-core spiral coil of the measuring cup recognizes the bypassing gold particles and calculates the final gold content.
All steps are visually represented on the color display of the control unit. Thus you will be guided step by step through the whole measuring procedure. The built-in battery lasts for approx. 5 hours which corresponds to approx. 600 measurements. The handling of this gold detector is very easy.
Remove Soil Particles
This screen tells you to remove any soil particles from the measuring cup before placing a new soil sample into the cup for another gold content measurement.
Remove Black SandThis screen tells you to remove the black sand which sticks to the magnetic cover of the measuring cup.
Measuring ResultThis final screen of a measurement displays the gold content of the used soil sample. The gold content is shown in grams per tonne.
- 2 Year Warranty
- Air Humidity : 5 % - 95 %
- Charging Time : Approx. 3 Hours
- Voltage (internal battery) : 7.2 V DC
- Display : 2.8" TFT, Touchscreen, Color
- Processor : Atmega2560, 8-bit, 16 MHz
- Waterproof (Main Unit / Measuring Cup) : No / Yes
- Storage Temperature : -4° F - +140°F (-20 °C – +60 °C)
- Operating Temperature : +41° F - +104°F (+5 °C – +40 °C)
- Measuring Unit : Electrolysis-Free Segmented Two-Core Spiral-Coil
- Weight (Main Unit / Measuring Cup) : 1.45 lbs / 0.5 lbs (660 g / 230 g)
- Dimensions (Main Unit / Measuring Cup) : 135 x 120 x 55 mm / Ø 65 x 90 mm
- Operating Time : Approx. 5 Hours (corresponds to approx. 600 measurements)
Average Experience Rating
Any experience to share?
Your opinion is important to us. Please share your review with our community.Write a review
Posted On: 9/2/2020 By: gregg
Q: Hi Will this Gold Labor work with river overburden and sand as well? I look for areas to mine in rivers and I would like to know if I can have divers bring me up some sand/overburden etc from the river and test it after taking out all the stones. Thanks GreggA:
No, the Gold Labor does not have the capabilities to do this. We are looking into some products that we may work for that in the future.