Minelab GO-FIND 66 Metal Detector
with 10" Waterproof Search Coil, Earbuds, Digging Tool, Smartphone Holder & 2 Camouflage Skins. Plus, FREE Metal Detecting & Treasure Hunting Accessories
Read the Field Test: Minelab Go-Find 60 Metal Detector Review now!
Solve mysteries and find fortunes with the all-new GO-FIND 66 by Minelab — a compact detector for beginners that’s big on performance. With its four Find Modes, Treasure View and Easy-Trak technology the GO-FIND 66 will have you detecting like a pro in just minutes. And recovering more finds time after time. It’s the perfect detector to ignite your passion for detecting whether you’re searching on land or in the water.
- Warranty : 2 Year Limited
- Volume : 5 Volume Levels
- Total Weight : 2.3 lbs (1.06 kgs)
- Find Modes : 4 Preset Find Modes
- Construction : Waterproof Search Coil
- Sensitivity : 5 Levels of Sensitivity Adjustment
- Discrimination : 4 Find Icons – Nail, Foil, Ring, Coin & 5 Treasure View LEDs
- Easy-Trak : Automatically Reduces Ground Noise and Maximizes Target Signals
Read the Field Test: Go-Find 60 Smart Phone App Review now!
- Manufacturer Minelab Metal Detectors & Accessories
- Quick Look The lightweight, collapsible Minelab Go-Find 66 delivers value using a versatile, high sensitivity, waterproof search coil for best results
- SKU 237-32310015
- Product Dimensions 22.50x7.25x4.25
- Manufacturer SKU 3231-0015
- Product Type Metal Detectors
- Best for Beginner, Coin, Relic
Factory Included Accessories
- Digging Tool
- Smartphone Holder
- 2 Camouflage Skins
- Warranty Yes
- Detector Type All-Purpose Metal Detectors
- Interchangeable Search Coil No
- Technology VLF Single Frequency
- Arm Rest Adjustable
- Arm Rest Strap Yes
- Adjustable Shaft Yes
- Assembled Length Max (in) 51.4
- Assembled Length Min (in) 21.9
- Apps Android, Apple
- GPS No
- Audio Tones Yes
- Depth Indication Yes
- Control Box Mount Standard
- Frequencies 7.8 kHz
- Number of Frequencies 1
- Programmable Target Id No
- Target Id Segments 4
- Target Id Yes
- Discrimination Adjustable
- Pinpoint Mode Yes
- Ground Balance Automatic Ground Tracking
- Vibration Mode No
- Search Modes 4
- Search Mode Types Find Mode Four, Find Mode One, Find Mode Three, Find Mode Two
- Search Flashlight No
- Display Type LCD
- Backlit Display Yes
- Volume Control Yes
- Headphone Jack 1/8"
- Bluetooth Compatible Yes
- Interchangeable Headphones Yes
- Battery Type AA
- Battery Quantity 4
- Battery Life (hr) 15 to 20 Hours
- Rechargeable System No
- Exclusive Features Lightweight & Collapsible, Retracting Detector with One Button Press, Treasure View LED, Go Find Bluetooth, Go Find Backlight, Go Find Pro App Included
Minelab GO-FIND 66 Metal Detector
Step up to the Power, Performance and Ultimate Technology of the GO-FIND 66
Go Wild, Find Adventure Like a Pro
Advance your hunting to the next level. GO-FIND 66 is a serious, high-tech detector. It delivers precision, performance and maximum depth to unearth more treasure. Packs in a load of excitement and adventure, too. Hunt like a pro today.
Even though you’re detecting miles away from anywhere, you can stay connected with the GO-FIND app. Imagine listening to your favorite tracks while you hunt. It’s possible with the GO-FIND app, which is perfectly in tune with your detector. What’s more with the GO-FIND Pro app, you can record all your treasure spots on Google® Maps. So you know exactly what ground you’ve covered or where you hit the jackpot.
Be in control of your GO-FIND, anyplace, anytime. The GO-FIND app keeps you connected when you’re detecting miles from anywhere. Listen to your favorite music as you hunt, share your finds online and more. The future of treasure hunting in the palm of your hand. There is the Standard App, which is free for GO-FIND 44 users. And the Pro App, which is free for GO-FIND 66 users. The Pro App is also available for GO-FIND 44 users through an ‘In-App Purchase’.
When it comes to detecting, there’s really only two things you want to know: is it trash or is it treasure? So with this in mind, Minelab designed the GO-FIND to feature the amazing Treasure View LEDs, which light up and change color to help you identify what you’ve found before you dig.
GO-FIND’s Treasure View feature lights up to tell you what’s trash or treasure down there. Get red LEDs, you’ve most likely found a nail or a key. Get green LEDs and you’ve found coins or jewelry. Dig away.
Personalize your GO-FIND with easy to apply peel and press skins.
Choose from two included skins to match the environment you’re hunting in.
FIND modes allow you to search for specific groups of metal objects by accepting or rejecting detection.
No need to dig the trash - just the treasure!
The Go-Find metal detectors beep when the object is detected.
This sound can be heard through the detector speaker or through ear buds/headphones connected to the audio output socket.
- Bluetooth : Yes
- Display : Backlit
- Sensitivity : 5 Levels
- Treasure View : 5 LEDs
- Volume : 5 Volume Levels
- Pinpoint Technology : Yes
- Portability : Collapsible Body
- Waterproof : Waterproof Coil
- Smartphone App : Pro Version
- Search Coverage : Large - 10" Coil
- Batteries : 4xAA Batteries (not included)
- Length : 21.9"- 51.4" (555 mm - 1305 mm)
- Treasure View : Red=Iron Targets, Likely Trash. Green=Non-Iron Targets, Possibly Treasure!
- Ultra Lightweight : At Only 2.3 lbs (1.06 kg), it’s the Lightest High-Performance Detector Available
- Superior Performance : Advanced Technology and Innovative Features for Performance to the MAX
- Compact & No Assembly : It’s Easy. There’s Nothing to Assemble and No Loose Parts that can Get Lost
- Easy-Track Automatic : Auto Ground-Tracking Reduces Noise Interference and Maximizes Target Signals
Average Experience Rating
Any experience to share?
Your opinion is important to us. Please share your review with our community.Write a review
Review by marco on February 12, 2020Easy. Didn't thing I would do this. The Go Find is way easier than my 705 gold pack, now for sale. Using my buddies Go 66.
Would have rated 5 stars if the Go Find found the tiniest gold bits like the 705. Of course can't go as deep as my 705, but the 705 junk i'm finding is worthless, wasting time of hours.
What I mean is I am having GO works more fun, finding more stuff than before. Hoping a new Go Find 88 or new comes soon. Or that something to use that easy. My 705 wasn't fun. Which coil to use, bag, wires, junk, looks like i'm packing for a weekend.
The Go works as good as the 705 for the beach (saltwater).
Bet I better buy my own Go.
Review by Deirdrex on January 14, 2020This is a great detector for a beginner like myself. I found it very easy to use. It has a lot of great features like the the pinpointer, the levels and bluetooth. A major decision in my purchase was the weight of the detector because I have had major back surgery. I can manage this a 2.3 lbs. It’s a good value for the money.
Review by Anthony on October 11, 2018This detector exceeded my expections. I have a mid range and high end detectors and I have to say the Go-Find 66 does a great job finding coins.
I keep this one in my car for days I say, “I going to detect right there” on the fly. It folds up nicely and takes such little space in my back seats. Pinpointing is accurate. Don’t underestimate the power of this little guy, for basic metaling detecting on the go.
Posted On: 9/4/2020 By: Patrick Taylor
Q: Is the go find 66 easy to operate, I have the ace 200 and the gta 350 is the go find better than does two metal detectors.A:
The Go-Find 66 is a great detector and in a beginner detector. It is similar in performance to the Ace 200. Have you looked at the Nokta Makro Simplex? This would be a great upgrade from what you have now.
Posted On: 8/5/2020 By: Terry k
Q: How deep for findingA:Most people contact us to know the depth a metal detector can go. There are a lot of factors that play a part in depth. Most hobby detectors are VLF (very low frequency) and the depth depends on the soil conditions and the target size. When it comes to hobby detectors, we like to safely say the size of the coil is about how deep it will go. For example an 11 inch coil will typically pick up targets at 11 inches.
Posted On: 7/16/2020 By: Thomas W. Basch
Q: What is a backlight ? Show me or explain,thank youA:
A backlight lights up the screen so that you can see the display easier.
Posted On: 6/21/2020 By: Brian Watters
Q: So I just picked up the Go-Find 66 and I only see the standard app on the Apple store with (in app purchases) Where do I get the promised complimentary Pro app? I have registered my product. :) BrianA:
This should be in the app store. If the Pro version is not working, I would contact Minelab directly at 1-877-SOS-MLAB (1-877-767-6522) for help setting this up. They have excellent customer service!
$115.00Your complete 2-year membership kit from the prestigious GPAA. Includes the best mining guide, GPAA branded kits, snuffer bottle, etc.SKU: wkit2yr
$149.00Easy-to-use Minelab Go-Find 22 8" coil metal detector with 2 automatic find modules and target signal maximization. Beginners choice!SKU: 3231-0013
$199.00Go pro with this high accuracy Minelab Go-Find 44 metal detector. Its 3 pre-configured find modes make it the best option for new huntersSKU: 3231-0014
$99.00The Go-Find 11 metal detector is one of Minelab’s finest. Specially designed to return maximum value for new/beginning treasure hunters.SKU: 3231-0022
$19.99Keep your Minelab Go-Find metal detector safe and snug with this stylish, yet, practical Carry BagSKU: 3011-0312
$25.00Handy Minelab earbuds - delivers even the faintest signals clearly. The rubber pads fit in your ear and reduce external interference.SKU: 3011-0297
$38.00The Grave Digger Tools SideKick Illusion is what it is - your handy sidekick. Super sharp, serrated, digs like crazy. You want it.SKU: skorng