You have no items in your cart.
Fisher M-Scope Intelligence Book
Learning Manual for Fisher Metal Detectors. Written by Thomas J. Dankowski
4th Edition... 39 pages loaded with information rarely found anywhere else, at least in the detailed way Tom Dankowski, Kennedy Space Center, NASA covers the subject of Fisher metal detectors and what they can do if and when the operator follows Tom's advice. This is a learning manual for Fisher detectors. Leans a lot toward the CZ-3D and CZ-70, but you will find many more valuable older coins with any Fisher detector. Well explained (16) chapters cover soil conditions, conductivity, ground moisture, maximum performance, finding rare key date coins, gold coins and more.
- Coil Size Myths
- Know Your Detector
- Unforgettable Experiences
- Soil Conditions / Sinking Targets
- CZ-3D Unique Operating Instructions
- Creating the CZ-3D for the Real World
- Infinite Untapped Hunting Opportunities
- ID Discrimination vs All-Metal (Pro’s & Con’s)
- Maximum Performance - The Human Factor
- Ground Moisture Content and the Halo Phenomenon
This product has no reviews. Log in and be the first to write one!