You have no items in your cart.
GTI 2500 Pro - Eagle Eye Treasure Hound Metal Detector
with 9.5", 12.5" Imaging Coil & Treasure Hound Plus FREE Metal Detecting Accessories. This Detector Ships in 2 Separate Boxes
When you find a coin, the GTI detectors will tell you what kind of coin it is: a penny, a nickel, a dime, a quarter, a half dollar, or a dollar. The GTI 2500 lets you sift out the trash and concentrate on the treasure, making the hunt far more productive than with any other detector manufactured! This is possible thanks to the secret ingredient in the GTI series exclusive Digital Signal Processing (DSP) chip. With some detectors it’s impossible to know whether a detected target is junk or treasure until you dig it up. Because different targets share similar conductivity, detecting what you think is a quarter may well be an aluminum can. The GTI 2500 TRUE size and depth technology enables you to determine whether a detected target is junk or treasure. Dig no more aluminum cans! Garrett’s GTI detectors are the only detectors in the world that provide true size and depth.
Search Deeper For More Treasures! The GTI 2500 Pro now includes the Super Deep Treasure Hound Depth Multiplier with Eagle Eye Pinpoint. Search for larger, deeper targets and scan 15 to 20 feet for buried treasure caches and other hidden valuables. With the Eagle Eye front coil, you get precise and accurate pinpointing on small treasure items. Switch from 2 coil searching to conventional pinpoint mode with the touch of a button. Made exclusively for the Garrett GTI 2500 Pro.
- Audio : Emits Audio Tones at 3 ID Levels
- Length : Adjustable at 40" - 51" in Length
- Warranty : Protected by a 2 Year Warranty
- Total Weight : Weighs in at 4.6 lbs (2.1 kgs)
- Frequency : Operates at a 7.2 kHz Frequency
- Search Coils : Paired with a 9.5" and a 12.5" Treasure Hound Search Coil
- ScanTrack : Enhances Signals Based on Swinging of Search Coil with ScanTrack
- Graphic Target Imaging : Shows Target's Size and Depth with Graphic Target Imaging
- Graphic Target Analyzer : Identifies Target's Conductivity using Graphic Target Analyzer
- Salt Elimination Aid : Eliminates Interference From Wet, Salty Beach Sand using a Salt Elimination Aid
- Search Modes : Comes with 6 Search Modes Including Coins, Relics, Jewelry Custom, All Metal and Pinpoint Modes
- Deluxe Garrett Headphones
- AA Batteries
- GTI Environmental Cover-Up
- Soft Case, Universal Camo Bag
- How to Find Lost Treasure Field Guide
- 9.5" PROformance Imaging Search Coil
- 12.5" PROformance Imaging Search Coil
|Factory Included Accessories||
|Search Coil Type||Concentric|
|Search Coil Size (in)||9.5", 12.5" Imaging Coil, Treasure Hound|
|Search Coil Shape||Round|
|Search Coil Build||Open|
|Waterproof Search Coil||Yes|
|Interchangeable Search Coil||Yes|
|Technology||VLF Single Frequency|
|Arm Rest Strap||No|
|Assembled Length Max (in)||51|
|Assembled Length Min (in)||40|
|Control Box Mount||Convertible|
|Number of Frequencies||1|
|Programmable Target Id||Yes|
|Target Id Segments||24|
|Ground Balance||Automatic Ground Tracking|
|Search Mode Types||All Metal, Coins, Custom, Jewelry, Pinpoint, Relics|
|Battery Life (hr)||20 to 25 Hours|
|Exclusive Features||Graphic Target Imaging, Graphic Target Analyzer, DSP Microprocessor Controlled Operating System, Enhanced Power Master Circuitry|
GTI 2500 Pro - Eagle Eye Treasure Hound Metal Detector
The GTI 2500 Pro Eagle Eye Treasure Hound Metal Detector oozes simplicity for a novice while still being a top of the line metal detector for an expert. Garrett has designed the GTI 2500 Pro to be a piece of cake to operate with the automated features that treasure hunters love. A quarter of a century's worth of innovation has gone into this metal detector and is backed by an on-board DSP chip that makes it a force to be reckoned with.
The DSP chip lets the GTI 2500 adopt the speed at which the user is hunting and provides unparalleled continuous tracking ground tracking in discrimination mode. It shows the size of the main target with Graphic Target Profiling (GTP) and its location with the Graphic Target Identification. Targets can be accurately identified in All-Metal Mode and the DSP chip boosts detection depth by up to 20%!
In fact, the GTI 2500 comes with a Super Deep Treasure Hound Depth Multiplier with Eagle Eye Pinpoint which allows the treasure hunter to detect bigger targets deep into the ground. The device can scan targets in 15 to 20 feet of buried soil and still be able to find hidden treasure. The front Eagle Eye coil on the GTI 2500 Pro helps to provide extremely accurate pinpointing on tinier treasures.
The Graphic Target Imaging on the GTI 2500 is the only metal metal detector that allows the user to "see" what is in the ground below their feet. While most metal detectors can determine how far down in the earth a potential target may be and what it is, the GTI 2500 can reveal that target's true size and depth. This makes it an invaluable tool when there maybe multiples targets in the vicinity of a single one or if said target is even worth digging out of the ground.
The GTI 2500's capacity to provide such accuracy is in most part due to its imaging ability. It can measure objects buried in the ground and concealed in containers as well as provide the treasure hunter with information about said object. The panel on the GTI 2500, shown in an image below, ranks targets in an alphabetical fashion. Targets marked with a "B" are coin sized while "A" targets are remarkably smaller. "C", "D", and "E" targets are progressively bigger as they scale up on the panel.
As a general rule, a metal detector with 28 frequency signals is a metal detector with 28 weak frequency signals. With a metal metal detector like the GTI 2500 Pro and its one strong signal, treasure hunters will be able to find more targets buried deeper than its weaker cousins. Metal detectors with more frequencies tend to lose out on opportunities to find buried treasure more than ones operating at a single frequency.
Garrett's Scorcher Search Coil is the most advanced search coil anywhere with graphic imaging that allows the device to identify, measure and determine the depth of the target. Treasure hunters can excavate coins and relics without picking up unidentified trash. Plus, the larger Scorcher's 12.5" width allows it to pick up more with less sweeps and the smaller Scorcher's 9.5" allows it to to dig much deeper than most other search coils. This makes the GTI 2500 one formidable device!
"The Garrett GTI 2500 proves how much detectors have evolved. The GTI 2500 offers great performance, doing all the work for you without you having to be computer savvy. Graphic Target Imaging has made all the difference." - Ben Myers, Photo journalist and field tester
- Weighs in at 4.6 lbs (2.1 kgs)
- Protected by a 2 Year Warranty
- Emits Audio Tones at 3 ID Levels
- Operates at a 7.2 kHz Frequency
- Adjustable at 40" to 51" in Length
- Shows 24 Target ID Cursor Segments
- Provides 3 Iron Discrimination Segments
- Adaptable with 24 Sensitivity/Depth Adjustments
- Comes with 6 Search Modes Including Coins, Relics, Jewelry, Custom, All Metal and Pinpoint Modes
- Able to Ground Balance in All Metal Mode
- Automatically and Manually Adjustable Ground Balance
- Discriminates Accurately with True Digital Signal Processor
- Identifies Target's Conductivity with Graphic Target Analyzer
- Emits Audio From External Speaker or 1/4" Headphone Jack
- Improved Backlit LCD Light Increases Visibility of LED Screen
- Displays Target's Size and Depth with Graphic Target Imaging
- Reduces Weight of Metal Detector with Hip Mounted Battery Pack
- Ignores Items Buried In Shallow Ground Using Surface Elimination
- Alerts User of Coins and High Conductivity Targets with Belltone Audio
- Includes Adjustable Threshold, Volume, Tone, Discrimination and Sensitivity
- Eliminates Interference From Wet, Salty Beach Sand using Salt Elimination Aid
- Provides Greater Detection Depth using All Metal, Non-Motion Deep Seeking Mode
- Adjusts Itself Automatically to Ground Mineralization using Automatic Ground Tracking
- Able to Switch from All-Metal Mode to Last-Used Discrimination Mode with Last Mode Switching
Included Free Accessories- Sku: 64-KITE - Total Value: $407.05
This product has no reviews. Log in and be the first to write one!