Nothing is more frustrating than getting tangled up in the wires of your own equipment. Instead of being focused on the detecting hunt, you're spending all your time trying unsnag yourself from getting caught on something, or your motion is pinched, or you just pulled something out of socket or the headphones off your ears. Wouldn't it be easier if you could get rid of the wires altogether? Well you can with at least the headphones. Using the Gray Ghost Wireless Headphones set, you can entirely eliminate a wire connection, eliminating one less headache and boosting your detecting experience. Look for the AT Series under headphones categories and you'll be set for your next trip.
- Operation frequency:2.4GHz
- Automatic pairing between transmitter and receiver upon power on
- Lithium battery (both transmitter and receiver)
- – Continuous operating time: 10 hours
- – Charging time: up to 4 hours
- Transmission delay: 12.5ms
- Transmitting distance: (between transmitter and receiver) : 20 feet
- Frequency modulation method: GFSK
- Transmission power: 4 dBm
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20KHz (CD quality)
- Maximum Volume: 80-85dB
- Distortion: <0.1%
- Operation voltage: 3.1VDC to 4.2VDC
- Operating current:
- Warranty: Your Gray Ghost Wireless Headphones come with a two year warranty against manufacturers defects.
Available for the Garrett AT Pro and Minelab FBS detectors.
Average Experience Rating
Any experience to share?
Your opinion is important to us. Please share your review with our community.Write a review
There are no entries.
$899.00Minelab Equinox 800: a versatile, submersible, Multi-IQ metal detector with a sensitive DD coil adaptable for varying targets & ground conditionsSKU: 3720-0002
$594.15Be ready for anything with the Nokta Makro Impact Pro Pack Metal Detector. An all-purpose detector for a variety of terrains and targets.SKU: 11000702