Underwater Headphones Designed to Work with the Minelab CTX 3030.
These Underwater Headphones by DetectorPro are designed to work with the Minelab CTX 3030 and be fully waterproof and suitable for ALL wet or underwater applications to a minimum depth of 30 feet.
The Gray Ghost UW Headphones incorporates a number of dramatic improvements in weatherproof/submersible headphone design. It is designed to replace the Minelab CTX 3030 land headphones and their after-market waterproof headphones. Now you can use one set of headphones for both land and underwater. The design is 100% waterproof and totally submersible to a maximum of 30 feet! No compromise in sound quality for functionality.
Features: Land or water... Blowing wind, pounding waves or any extreme condition... You will hear signals loud and clear!
Detector Pro Gray Ghost UW Headphones (CTX-3030)
- Heavy-Duty Muff-to-Muff Connection Cable
- Compact Carry and Storage Foldable Design
- Adjustable Padded Headband… No Screws, No Wire Frame, No Rust!
- Heavy-Duty Thick, Plush, Soft Polymer Cushions with Full-Ear Surround
- Special Sound-Blocking Muff Design Eliminates Ambient Noise up to 24 Decibels
- Heavy-Duty Coil Cable with IP68 Waterproof Plug that Mates Securely to the Minelab CTX-3030
- Solid-State Speakers Designed for Maximum Sensitivity, Efficiency, Durability in Dry or Wet, Regardless of Depth
- Heavy-Duty IP68 Waterproof Volume Control Lets you Adjust your Volume to Suit your Detecting Conditions on Land or in the Water
- Longer Cable Wire : Coiled Wire is Longer, Stronger and More Durable than Most Standard Headphone Wiring
- IP68 Rated Connector : Connect into the Minelab CTX-3030 Metal Detector while Maintaining a 100% Waterproof Seal
- Full-Range Volume Control : One Knob Adjustable Volume to your Desired Level… Land or Water… Blowing Wind, Pounding Waves or Any Extreme Condition… You Will Hear Signals Loud and Clear!
- Quality, Comfort, Fit and Finish : Once Worn, you won’t Believe these are Designed for Underwater use. They are as Plush or More Plush than Most Land Phones. They Fit Snug and have Soft Cushions that won’t Slip Off when Encountering Waves, Submersing your Head, or Diving for Treasure. Detect for Hours in Total Comfort
- Radical Redesign of the Traditional Method of Waterproofing Wired Connections on Piezo Transducers : All Underwater Headphones use a Piezo Type “Buzzer” Speaker System because Land Use Paper Speakers would Disintegrate after Getting Submerged. However, the Tonality of the Piezo System is Unfortunately Compromised Due to the Piezo being Dampened with Silicone to Waterproof the Connections… Actually Degrading the “Buzzing” Action of the Piezo. Detector Pro Developed a Waterproof “Sound Box” for the Piezo and the Connections are Internal. The Piezo will then Deliver its Full Range of Audio Rivaling Land Use Paper Speakers
Average Experience Rating
Any experience to share?
Your opinion is important to us. Please share your review with our community.Write a review
Review by Woz on March 29, 2020They're a nuisance to use on land because you're wired to the detector. No volume control on headphones make low and mid tones difficult to hear even with the detector volume turned all the way up. Though high tones hit hard.
There are no entries.
$2,499.00Go pro & find more treasures using the Minelab CTX 3030 standard, waterproof metal detector with wireless headphonesSKU: 3228-0101