The Garrett Security iC Module allows users to communicate to a walk-through metal detector with a laptop or desktop PC through the network either wired or wirelessly. It allows control, real time monitoring and diagnostics from a remote location. The internal memory records all changes to settings and passenger traffic and alarm history for analytical evaluation.
This device allows users to:
- Gain real-time access to all walk-through detectors on your network.
- Utilize group management function to organize multiple walk-throughs by location and name (ex. North Entrance: WT1, WT2, etc.)
- Adjust settings such as programs or base sensitivity for multiple walk-through detectors all at one time using the group management function.
- Analyze security checkpoint alarm rates, patron counts and other diagnostic statistics.
- Check settings and diagnose issues with detectors on your network.
Part No. 1171600 for use with the Garrett PD 6500i or MZ 6100.
- Quick Look This device allows control, real time monitoring and diagnostics of Garrett walkthrough detectors from a remote location.
- SKU 720-1171600
- Manufacturer Garrett Metal Detectors & Accessories
- Product Type Walk-Through Accessories
Average Experience Rating
Any experience to share?
Your opinion is important to us. Please share your review with our community.Write a review
There are no entries.
$4,152.28The Garrett PD 6500i Walk-Through Metal Detector is certified by the Safety Act. Get the industry standard.SKU: 1168414
$3,698.12The Garrett PD 6500i Walk Through metal detector, in gray, is trusted for national and international events, certified by the Safety Act.
$4,152.28Secure your venue or event with the Garrett PD 6500i Metal Detector with Passageway. Certified by the Safety Act.SKU: 1168432