GTI 2500 EagleEye Multiplier Package
with the 9.5" Imaging searchcoil and TreasureHound EagleEye searchcoil.
When you find a coin, the GTI detectors will tell you what kind of coin it is: a penny, a nickel, a dime, a quarter, a half dollar, or a dollar. The GTI 2500 lets you sift out the trash and concentrate on the treasure, making the hunt far more productive than with any other detector manufactured! This is possible thanks to the secret ingredient in the GTI series exclusive Digital Signal Processing (DSP) chip. With some detectors it’s impossible to know whether a detected target is junk or treasure until you dig it up. Because different targets share similar conductivity, detecting what you think is a quarter may well be an aluminum can. The GTI 2500 TRUE size and depth technology enables you to determine whether a detected target is junk or treasure. Dig no more aluminum cans! Garrett’s GTI detectors are the only detectors in the world that provide true size and depth.
Search Deeper For More Treasures! The GTI 2500 Pro now includes the Super Deep Treasure Hound Depth Multiplier with Eagle Eye Pinpoint. Search for larger, deeper targets and scan 15 to 20 feet for buried treasure caches and other hidden valuables. With the Eagle Eye front coil, you get precise and accurate pinpointing on small treasure items. Switch from 2 coil searching to conventional pinpoint mode with the touch of a button. Made exclusively for the Garrett GTI 2500 Pro.
- Manufacturer Garrett Metal Detectors & Accessories
- Quick Look The Garrett GTI 2500 EagleEye Depth Multiplier Package includes 9.5" Imaging Search Coil and TreasureHound EagleEye searchcoil.
- SKU 14-1120580-PK
- Manufacturer SKU 1120530
- Product Type Metal Detectors
- Best for Advanced, Beach, Coin, Relic
Factory Included Accessories
- Eagle Eye Treasure Hound
- AA Batteries
- 9.5" PROformance Imaging Search Coil
- Warranty Yes
- Detector Type All-Purpose Metal Detectors
- Interchangeable Search Coil Yes
- Technology VLF Single Frequency
- Arm Rest Fixed
- Arm Rest Strap No
- Adjustable Shaft Yes
- Assembled Length Max (in) 51
- Assembled Length Min (in) 40
- Apps None
- GPS No
- Audio Tones Yes
- Depth Indication Yes
- Control Box Mount Convertible
- Frequencies 7.2 kHz
- Number of Frequencies 1
- Programmable Target Id Yes
- Target Id Segments 24
- Target Id Yes
- Threshold Adjustable
- Discrimination Adjustable
- Pinpoint Mode Yes
- Ground Balance Automatic Ground Tracking
- Vibration Mode No
- Search Modes 6
- Search Mode Types All Metal, Coins, Custom, Jewelry, Pinpoint, Relics
- Search Flashlight No
- Display Type LCD
- Backlit Display No
- Volume Control Yes
- Headphone Jack 1/4"
- Bluetooth Compatible No
- Interchangeable Headphones Yes
- Battery Type AA
- Battery Quantity 8
- Battery Life (hr) 20 to 25 Hours
- Rechargeable System No
- Exclusive Features Graphic Target Imaging, Graphic Target Analyzer, DSP Microprocessor Controlled Operating System, Enhanced Power Master Circuitry
GTI 2500 Pro - Eagle Eye Treasure Hound Metal Detector
The GTI 2500 Pro Eagle Eye Treasure Hound Metal Detector oozes simplicity for a novice while still being a top of the line metal detector for an expert. Garrett has designed the GTI 2500 Pro to be a piece of cake to operate with the automated features that treasure hunters love. A quarter of a century's worth of innovation has gone into this metal detector and is backed by an on-board DSP chip that makes it a force to be reckoned with.
The DSP chip lets the GTI 2500 adopt the speed at which the user is hunting and provides unparalleled continuous tracking ground tracking in discrimination mode. It shows the size of the main target with Graphic Target Profiling (GTP) and its location with the Graphic Target Identification. Targets can be accurately identified in All-Metal Mode and the DSP chip boosts detection depth by up to 20%!
In fact, the GTI 2500 comes with a Super Deep Treasure Hound Depth Multiplier with Eagle Eye Pinpoint which allows the treasure hunter to detect bigger targets deep into the ground. The device can scan targets in 15 to 20 feet of buried soil and still be able to find hidden treasure. The front Eagle Eye coil on the GTI 2500 Pro helps to provide extremely accurate pinpointing on tinier treasures.
The Graphic Target Imaging on the GTI 2500 is the only metal metal detector that allows the user to "see" what is in the ground below their feet. While most metal detectors can determine how far down in the earth a potential target may be and what it is, the GTI 2500 can reveal that target's true size and depth. This makes it an invaluable tool when there maybe multiples targets in the vicinity of a single one or if said target is even worth digging out of the ground.
The GTI 2500's capacity to provide such accuracy is in most part due to its imaging ability. It can measure objects buried in the ground and concealed in containers as well as provide the treasure hunter with information about said object. The panel on the GTI 2500, shown in an image below, ranks targets in an alphabetical fashion. Targets marked with a "B" are coin sized while "A" targets are remarkably smaller. "C", "D", and "E" targets are progressively bigger as they scale up on the panel.
As a general rule, a metal detector with 28 frequency signals is a metal detector with 28 weak frequency signals. With a metal metal detector like the GTI 2500 Pro and its one strong signal, treasure hunters will be able to find more targets buried deeper than its weaker cousins. Metal detectors with more frequencies tend to lose out on opportunities to find buried treasure more than ones operating at a single frequency.
Garrett's Scorcher Search Coil is the most advanced search coil anywhere with graphic imaging that allows the device to identify, measure and determine the depth of the target. Treasure hunters can excavate coins and relics without picking up unidentified trash. Plus, the larger Scorcher's 12.5" width allows it to pick up more with less sweeps and the smaller Scorcher's 9.5" allows it to to dig much deeper than most other search coils. This makes the GTI 2500 one formidable device!
"The Garrett GTI 2500 proves how much detectors have evolved. The GTI 2500 offers great performance, doing all the work for you without you having to be computer savvy. Graphic Target Imaging has made all the difference." - Ben Myers, Photo journalist and field tester
- Weighs in at 4.6 lbs (2.1 kgs)
- Protected by a 2 Year Warranty
- Emits Audio Tones at 3 ID Levels
- Operates at a 7.2 kHz Frequency
- Adjustable at 40" to 51" in Length
- Shows 24 Target ID Cursor Segments
- Provides 3 Iron Discrimination Segments
- Adaptable with 24 Sensitivity/Depth Adjustments
- Comes with 6 Search Modes Including Coins, Relics, Jewelry, Custom, All Metal and Pinpoint Modes
- Able to Ground Balance in All Metal Mode
- Automatically and Manually Adjustable Ground Balance
- Discriminates Accurately with True Digital Signal Processor
- Identifies Target's Conductivity with Graphic Target Analyzer
- Emits Audio From External Speaker or 1/4" Headphone Jack
- Improved Backlit LCD Light Increases Visibility of LED Screen
- Displays Target's Size and Depth with Graphic Target Imaging
- Reduces Weight of Metal Detector with Hip Mounted Battery Pack
- Ignores Items Buried In Shallow Ground Using Surface Elimination
- Alerts User of Coins and High Conductivity Targets with Belltone Audio
- Includes Adjustable Threshold, Volume, Tone, Discrimination and Sensitivity
- Eliminates Interference From Wet, Salty Beach Sand using Salt Elimination Aid
- Provides Greater Detection Depth using All Metal, Non-Motion Deep Seeking Mode
- Adjusts Itself Automatically to Ground Mineralization using Automatic Ground Tracking
- Able to Switch from All-Metal Mode to Last-Used Discrimination Mode with Last Mode Switching
Average Experience Rating
Any experience to share?
Your opinion is important to us. Please share your review with our community.Write a review
Review by Spidey on November 15, 2019Still a great detector even after several years on the market. Hard to beat Garrett's technology with it.
Review by Troyoz-ohio on August 29, 2019Love the ability of this machine! We use this at our old cabin sites and wow!
Posted On: 7/1/2020 By: Don Drake
Q: I currently live in Florida, the Garrett GTI 2500 write up doesn’t mention, the underwater maximum depth, this unit can function in.A: Hello, The Garrett GTI 2500 is not completely waterproof. You can only put the coil under the water. If using this detector in or near the water, please be careful not to get the control box wet because it is not water proof.
$10.95The Garrett Rain and Dust Cover for the GTI 2500 keeps the important elements of your machine protected from the elements.SKU: 1618200
$5.00The Garrett Battery Door - Right fits GTI 1500, 2500, GTP1350, and GTAx550 models. Serves as a replacement and fit for the right side.SKU: 9987000
$5.00The Garrett Battery Door - Left works as a replacement and fit for the left side. Fits GTI 1500, 2500, GTP1350, and GTAx550 models.SKU: 9987100