Join us in celebrating 55 years of Garrett Metal Detectors! This special Anniversary Package comes with:
- Ace 300 Metal Detector
- Pro-Pointer AT Pinpointer
- Garrett Keepers Treasure Box
Enhance your treasure hunting experience with Garrett's ACE 300 Metal Detector! This all-purpose metal detector was built with upgraded features for the discriminating hobbyist at an affordable price. It comes with five separate search modes to help treasure hunters locate coins, jewelry, and even lost relics. The Digital ID on the control box quickly determines what's buried below the user’s feet so they can choose whether or not they wish to dig it up.
The ACE 300 operates at 8 kHz frequency for greater depth penetration and to allow it to detect high conductivity targets like silver. The frequency of the device can be adjusted for ground mineralization and to shy away from trash iron if the user chooses to do so. In fact, the ACE 300 has four different iron discrimination segments to help the discriminating treasure hunter find exactly what you're looking for.
As an added bonus, Garrett has even included stem locks on the device to make it more stable. No longer will users ever have to worry about a metal detector falling apart while you're out in the field. As such, Garrett is so sure that treasure hunters will love this inexpensive yet high quality device that they are including a two-year limited warranty to help keep their investment secure.
- Frequency : Operates at a 8 kHz Frequency
- Total Weight : Weighs in at 2.8 lbs (1.27 kgs)
- Warranty : Includes 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Construction : Includes Camlocks for Sturdy Stem Construction
- Ground Mineralization : Adjusts Automatically for Ground Mineralization
- Audio : Provides Sharp & Responsive Audio with Pulse-Width Modulation
- Push Button Controls : Resets to Factory or User Settings with One-Touch Controls
- Continuous Coin Depth Indicator : Coin Depth Indicator Determines a Target's Depth
- Digital Target ID : Indicates the Properties of a Target with a Digital Target ID Scale Ranging from 0 to 99
- Manufacturer Garrett
- Short description on product list The ACE 300 55-Year Anniversary special includes the metal detector, pinpointer and a treasure box. Incredible value!
- SKU 14-1141155
- Hot Deal No
- Manufacturer SKU 1141155
- Product Type Metal Detectors
- Best for Beginner, Coin, Relic
- Warranty Yes
- Detector Type All-Purpose
- Interchangeable Search Coil Yes
- Technology VLF Single Frequency
- Arm Rest Fixed
- Arm Rest Strap Yes
- Adjustable Shaft Yes
- Assembled Length Max (in) 51
- Assembled Length Min (in) 42
- Apps None
- GPS No
- Audio Tones Yes
- Depth Indication Yes
- Control Box Mount Standard
- Frequencies 8 kHz
- Number of Frequencies 1
- Programmable Target Id Yes
- Target Id Segments 12
- Target Id No
- Discrimination Adjustable
- Pinpoint Mode Yes
- Ground Balance Fixed
- Vibration Mode No
- Search Modes 6
- Search Mode Types Coins, Custom, Jewelry, Notch Discrimination, Pinpoint, Relics
- Search Flashlight No
- Display Type LCD
- Backlit Display No
- Volume Control No
- Headphone Jack 1/4"
- Bluetooth Compatible No
- Interchangeable Headphones Yes
- Battery Type AA
- Battery Quantity 4
- Battery Life (hr) 15 to 20 hours
- Rechargeable System No
- Exclusive Features 0-99 Target ID Scale, Increased Iron Resolution, Pulse-Width Modulation Audio
Garrett ACE 300 Metal Detector
The Garrett ACE 300 Metal Detector was built for the treasure hunter who wants a powerful device at a bargain price. The ACE 300 is enhanced with enough beneficial features to make it the choice of many metal detecting enthusiasts. Like its cousins in the ACE series, this metal detector is perfect for finding coins, jewelry, and even lost relics. It can be used on dry beaches, for fresh water wading and during competition events. Many users will take it out as a starter metal detector for gold prospecting or on their cache hunting expeditions.
The Digital Target ID – on a 0 to 99 scale – provides the user with a snapshot of what is in the ground below their feet. Each number is indicative of a specific type of metal present on a list kept by Garrett that can easily be referenced. This list makes it handy for the user to determine if they really want to dig something up once the target has been detected.
The Iron Discrimination Segment is set to four on the device to allow users to change the discrimination based on the ground conditions. There is also an adjustable Notch Discrimination to either reject or respond to a narrow band of targets at the user's selection. Five search modes are built into this device including jewelry, relics, coins, zero discrimination and even a custom setting for advanced users.
Eight sensitivity settings allow for usage in a variety of areas including those with high ground mineralization, near power transformers or even in close proximity to radio signals. The Target Depth Indicator is designed to show the depth of the target for easier extraction. The Audio Tone ID Levels provide three separate tones to let the user know the conductivity of the target they've come across.
- Weighs in at 2.8 lbs (1.2 kgs)
- Operates at a Frequency of 8 kHz
- Protected by a 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Able to Accept or Reject Targets Based on Set Discrimination
- Modifies Discrimination Patterns using Notch Discrimination
- Provides Better Stability with Camlocks
- Eliminates Interference using an Adjustable Frequency
- Indicates Battery Life using a Battery Condition Indicator
- Shows Buried Targets with a Digital Target ID on a Scale of 0 to 99
- Determines a Target’s Depth with a Continuous Coin Depth Indicator
- Provides Sharp and Responsive Audio using Pulse-Width Modulation
- Allows Better Handling of Iron Discrimination with Enhanced Iron Resolution
- Overcomes Target Masking using Increased Iron Resolution with a Battery Condition Indicator
Average Experience Rating
Any experience to share?
Your opinion is important to us. Please share your review with our community.Write a review
Review by Steve M on October 12, 2019The quality of this package for the price can’t be beat. You are getting way more than what you pay for. I bought this package for my 12 year old son and there is nothing else that he needs to go find “treasure”. And on top of that, low shipping cost and received it in two days. Can’t say enough good things about Kellyco and this great deal.
Review by Guy on September 6, 2019I bought the ACE 300 to get back into detecting after a several years long break. While I've owned more expensive and sophisticated Metal Detectors
the ACE 300 has proved to be a very capable and affordable machine to start back with. This would be a good MD for beginners or for someone who's more experienced but wants to add an inexpensive unit to their collection for quick hunts that might come up (I keep this in my trunk for just that). Very easy to learn to use too.
Review by Thomas on August 20, 2019I have owned this for a month now and it has been great I have found some old iron and aluminum. At park I found deep deep in the ground a old beer or pop can that must been sitting there for many years it was a can deco that I hadn’t seen before. Besides that I’ve found some quarters and old nails. The pin pointer included is great helps cut down the search time rather quickly! Especially after digging for a while I need to get a better shovel for digging deep. Kellyco is the place they are fair and honest and will take real good care of you and won’t discriminate against one brand over another very loyal and true company.
Review by Harry on July 30, 2019Great purchase, For someone that is new, learning curve wasn't too bad. Kellyco has a great Website Lots of info for a beginner. Having A lot of fun .Easy to learn and Garrett is a good brand.
Review by Kim on July 24, 2019Husband loves it
Posted On: 7/10/2020 By: Kalob
Q: Dose the detector see gold silver and precious metals?
The Garrett Ace 300 will find gold and silver. It will hear all metals that are in the ground. Since it operates at a lower frequency, it is not recommended for searching for gold nuggets.
$169.96The Garrett ACE 200 works great for beginners, relic hunters, dry-beach & fresh-water hunters. Includes 6.5x9" PROformance Search Coil.SKU: 1141070
$254.95The Garrett ACE 300 Metal Detector comes with 5 search modes, 4 iron discrimination segments, and Digital ID to quickly determine the find.SKU: 1141150
$339.96The Garrett ACE 400 Metal Detector is one of Garrett top performing detectors, great for coin, jewelry, relic, and dry beach hunting.SKU: 1141260
$386.71The Garrett AT Pro 55th Anniversary Special includes free extras such as a Pro-Pointer pinpointer and a treasure box.SKU: 1141255
$16.94The Garrett TreasureSound Headphones are comfortable and lightweight. Reduce background noise. Fits all Garrett machines.SKU: 1612500
$12.75The Garrett Rain and Dust Cover (ACE Series) protects the ACE models from the elements while in use.SKU: 1619900
$16.96The Garrett ACE Junior Stem Kit decreases the length of your machine for easy use by a child.SKU: 2235100
$8.46The black Garrett Baseball Cap features a bold yellow embroidered Garrett logo and a stretch-to-fit one-size-fits-all design.SKU: 1663100
$34.99Panasonic 4-Position Charger with AA eneloop¬Æ PRO Rechargeable Batteries, 4 pk with battery detection technology lasts up to 5 active yearsSKU: K-KJ17KHCA4A