Fisher F75 Special Edition LTD (BLK) Metal Detector
with 5" DD & 11" DD Coils Plus FREE Metal Detecting & Treasure Hunting Accessories
Better Performance in High-E.M.I. Environments. Even Better Target Separation!
The acclaimed performance of the F75 had people convinced that single frequency technology was stretched to the limit. But now Engineer John Gardiner has taken the F75 another leap forward with a more powerful microprocessor and new DSP code implementing two new signal analysis algorithms - The Boost Process substantially increases depth under most conditions, and the Cache Locating Process is designed to find large deep objects. The F75 is already considered by many to be the best all-around metal detector available, regardless of price. We made the F75 even better with it’s newest feature, Digital Shielding Technolgy (DST). DST permits the use of maximum sensitivity settings with minimum background noise. This noise reduction reduces user fatigue and enhances the detecting experience.
Reliable - Dependable - Trouble Free - High Quality - Affordable. Since 1931, 83 years ago, Fisher has been the most trusted name in Metal Detecting Equipment. When you purchase a Fisher metal detector you can have confidence that you are buying the best metal detector for your needs, whether searching for coins, rings jewelry and relics, or all sizes of gold nuggets. Fisher detectors have stood the test of time and gained the loyalty of hundreds of thousands of metal detector users from beginners to experienced professionals all over the world.
Fisher has always been the proven leader in metal detecting technology for more than 80 years. Fisher was -
- Granted the first patent ever issued for a metal detector
- First to develop VLF (very low frequency) version of TR circuitry for metal detectors
- First to design detection equipment specifically for coin shooters and relic hunters
- First to design detection equipment capable of detecting objects as deep as 450 feet
- First to design metal detector circuits that discriminated against "trash items" while still detecting good targets
- First to develop TR (transmit-receive) and BFO (beat frequency oscillator) circuits for use in metal detection equipment
- First to supply military forces, utility companies, treasure hunting customers and governments with portable hand held equipment
Today’s Fisher metal detectors are deep seeking, sensitive to coins, rings, jewelry, relics, artifacts, and other treasures, including gold nuggets - from small to large size. Kellyco has sold and distributed Fisher products since 1975 and was certified as Fisher detector experts since 1984! Buy with confidence at Kellyco where you always get more for your money.
- Frequency : 13 kHz
- Warranty : 5 Year Limited
- Total Weight : 3.5 lbs (1.6 kgs)
- Operating Principle : VLF Induction Balance
- Ground Balancing Range : From Ferrite to Salt, Inclusive
- Pinpoint : Trigger-Actuated Target Pinpointing with Variable Audio Pitch
- Manufacturer Fisher
- Short description on product list The Fisher F75 SE metal detector offers the most reliable all-round performance for its class. Unique noise reduction technology lets you focus on real finds.
- SKU 12-F75LTD
- Product Dimensions 26.00x16.50x6.50
- Hot Deal No
- Manufacturer SKU F75LTD-BLK
- Product Type Metal Detectors
- Best for Beach, Beginner, Coin, Relic
Factory Included Accessories
- 5" DD Search Coil
- 11" DD Search Coil
- Warranty Yes
- Detector Type All-Purpose
- Interchangeable Search Coil Yes
- Technology VLF Single Frequency
- Arm Rest Adjustable
- Arm Rest Strap No
- Adjustable Shaft Yes
- Assembled Length Max (in) 55
- Assembled Length Min (in) 45.6
- Apps None
- GPS No
- Audio Tones Yes
- Depth Indication Yes
- Control Box Mount Standard
- Frequencies 13 kHz
- Number of Frequencies 1
- Programmable Target Id Yes
- Target Id Segments 65
- Target Id Yes
- Threshold Adjustable
- Discrimination Adjustable
- Pinpoint Mode Yes
- Ground Balance Automatic Ground Tracking
- Vibration Mode No
- Search Modes 5
- Search Mode Types All Metal, Cache Location Process, Discrimination, Motion All Metal, Pinpoint
- Search Flashlight No
- Display Type LCD
- Backlit Display Yes
- Volume Control Yes
- Headphone Jack 1/4"
- Bluetooth Compatible No
- Interchangeable Headphones Yes
- Battery Type AA
- Battery Quantity 4
- Battery Life (hr) 20 to 30 Hours
- Rechargeable System No
Fisher F75 Special Edition LTD (BLK) Metal Detector
If it's in the Ground or in the Water a Fisher Metal Detector Will Find it!
The Latest Technology from the Oldest Name in the Industry
Fisher F75 wins 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place at the largest competition hunt in the world, competing against other top selling metal detectors from other manufacturers! See what Fisher can do for you.
Use Your F75 Right Out of The Box.
- Assemble the detector
- Install batteries
- Turn the knob located under the armrest, fully clockwise. This turns the detector on and sets audio volume to maximum
- Go outside. Toss a coin on the ground and sweep the search coil back and forth over it a few times to see how the detector responds
- You are now ready to search
The F75 is a multi-purpose high-performance computerized metal detector. It has the high sensitivity and ground balancing control needed for professional gold prospecting, the discrimination responsiveness needed for serious relic hunting under difficult conditions, and visual target ID considered essential in searching for coins. The F75 operates at 13 kHz for good sensitivity to gold nuggets and jewelry as well as to coins. The F75 comes with an 11" elliptical Double D search coil for maximum detection depth in mineralized soils.
The F75 is among the lightest and best balanced of all high-performance metal detectors, so you can hold and swing it almost effortlessly. The arm rest position is adjustable to fit your arm. The grip is durable high-friction foam elastomer, comfortable in any kind of weather. The controls are conveniently located and easy to learn how to use. Locking collars on the tubes eliminate rattling.
Easy-to-Use & Informative Interface
The entire menu is always visible on the LCD display. The LCD display indicates the electrical signature (Target ID) of the detected metal object. The display provides continuous information on battery condition and on ground mineralization, which affects detection depth. Help messages are automatically displayed on the bottom of the display when necessary.
Low Operating Cost
The F75 is powered by four AA alkaline batteries, which will typically last for more than 30 hours of use before needing replacement.
Designed by Many of the Industry's Most Talented Engineers
The lead engineers on the F75 design team were John Gardiner and David Johnson. David Johnson's previous Fisher design credits include the CZ-platform, the Gold Bug-series, most of the 1200-series, Impulse Underwater Detector, CZ-20 Underwater Detector, FX3 magnetometer, the Gemini 2-box locator, the XLT-16 Acoustical Leak Detector, and the XLG-80 Ultrasonic Leak Detector. David was supported by fellow electrical engineers Jorge Corral, Dimitar Gargov, and Mark Krieger. The mechanical design was a collaboration among David Johnson, Brad Fulghum, John Griffin, and Tom Walsh.
- 5 Year Warranty
- Weight : 3.5 lbs (1.6 kgs)
- Operating Frequency : 13 kHz
- 5" and 11" DD Open-Frame Search Coil
- Batteries : (4) AA
- Battery Life : 30 Hours
- Search Modes : 4 Plus Electronic Pinpoint
- Discrimination, Static All-Metal, Motion All-Metal, Cache Location Process, Pinpoint
- Operating Principle : VLF Induction Balance
- Operating Humidity Range : 0-90% Non-Condensing
- Operating Temp Range : 4 to +122 ° F (-20 to +50 ° C)
- Resistive Overload : Approx. 1,200 micro-cgs units (volume susceptibility) - 4,800 micro-cgs units with Sensitivity < 30
- Reactive Overload : Approx. 10,000 micro-cgs units (volume susceptibility) - 40,000 micro-cgs units with Sensitivity < 30
- LCD Serialization
- Large LCD Screen
- Fully Adjustable Arm Rest
- Notch and Discrimination Controls
- 4 Levels of Fe Tone (2F, 2h, 2L, 1N)
- Intuitive Menu-Driven User Interface
- Enhanced Model with DST Technology
- Visual Indicators for Important Values Such As:
- Target Identification, Target Confidence, Target Depth (both running-depth and pinpoint-depth), Ground Mineralization
- Display Backlight for Night and Low-Light Conditions
- Ground Balancing Range : From Ferrite to Salt, Inclusive
- Trigger-Actuated Target Pinpointing with Variable Audio Pitch
- Trigger-Actuated FASTGRAB™ Ground Balancing with Manual Override
- Adjustable Audio Pitch Carries over to Static Mode and Discrimination Mode
- Light weight and Well-Balanced: Best Ergonomically Engineered Detector in the Industry
- Activate and Deactivate DST Mode (Digital Shielding Technolgy) for the Ultimate in EMI Suppression
- FA (Fast Process) for Trash Laden Ground. Targets Respond with a Shorter Audio Duration for Improved Target Separation
- Discrimination Ground Suppression : Combo of 2nd and 3rd Order Methods Allowing Smooth Operation on Different Types of Soil
- Mechanical : S-Rod with Electronics Housing Mounted on Hand Grip, 3-Piece Breakdown, Batteries under Elbow, 2-Way Armrest Adjustment Forward / Backward & Around Forearm
Average Experience Rating
Any experience to share?
Your opinion is important to us. Please share your review with our community.Write a review
Review by Little Arkansas on June 22, 2020I ordered this while in Germany and I have to say this was the best detector! I dug up everything from silver coins from the 1200's ,to STG44s and wedding rings from WW2, then I fell on it. Don't do that!!!
Review by SpotOn John on May 26, 2020Hello, been hunting since 1995 and have owned more then a few detectors from several manufactures over the years. Spending sometimes much more then needed to get great results caught up in the namebrabd hype. When I purchased the Fisher F75ltd after doing a lot of testing of many manufactures/models I had no idea how quickly the returns would be. This F75ltd machine paid for itself within the first few hunts even at local parks hunted by so many others.
This machine is easy to use, frequency adjustability even at 13mhz, goes VERY deep, I have hit coins deep at 30 sensitivity for goodness sake in trashy areas, discrimination is insane, battery life is awesome and all this combined with such a well balanced machine thar helps me hunt longer then in the past.
The DST has completed muted this machine to EMI without much effort from the user but can also he dialed in with so many choices on tones and settings I feel it can compete with any other machine out there - minus the fact unfortunately it is not waterproof.
I use 3 different coils at times matching the trash, circumstances/conditions and got great finds at places I have hunted before.
Great machine, 5 year warranty and with lady luck and knowing your machine this F75ltd is a BEAST!
Give this one a swing and good luck digging great finds! Thank You Fisher and Kellyco!
Review by F75 on August 8, 2019Love it.
Review by Thomas H on February 16, 2015Some background information about me, I have been metal detecting since I was 10 years old, that is 38 years off and on. In 1988 my brother and I used this spot at Thompson Park to test all the new machines. It has produced silver but it is junky and has a lot of iron. Now I have been using the E-Trac to get a lot of silver out of the parks. I went to this spot with the E-Trac and gridded the area that we test on. I found like 8 wheats and a bunch of clad but no silver. It took using the 6x8" sef coil for the E-Trac to sniff out a silver quarter and 3 silver dimes. I metal detected this area completely in three different grid patterns.
Now 3 years later with the E-Trac I love it. To me that is the best machine to find silver. I also had an AT Pro which is an excellent machine but limited depth. If you like clad, rings and 6 to 8 inches, the AT Pro pays for itself in less than a month. My beautiful wife likes doing the tot lots and treasure hunts so we needed to get another machine that was light enough for a 9 year kid at a kids hunt in April. There is a hunt in Oklahoma every April, held by Three Forks Treasure Hunters Club in Sapula, OK April 27 and 28. Great fun for the whole family. So I need another machine for this hunt and I was looking at the Ace 150 and different ones in the price range of 350. I finally told my wife we need to get a good machine that is light, sensitive to gold, and fast recovery speed. Now I have spent the last three months looking at different machines, reading the reviews and also looking at the videos on the internet. I got to looking at some of the videos of the F75 Special and found some said that it was junk and others praised it. Here's my thought before I got the detector, that it was operator error because how could the top of the model be junk from Fisher. It did not make sense, so after looking at the different machines I decided that if the F75 Special Edition did what it advertised and this was the machine.
Review by Ryan P on November 4, 2013After lots of research and reading I decided on the Fisher F75 Ltd. for my first detector. It has a learning curve for sure. I put in about 30 hours before I was comfortable with it. Let me tell you it has paid for itself in the six months I have owned it. Don't be scared to dial down the sensitivity on this bad boy. I have hunted next to White's, and Garretts and I always out-perform them. I will tell you this, the Garrett pinpointer is awesome. I wouldn't hesitate to buy the Fisher F75 Ltd. if I needed another one. The battery life is awesome and so is the weight. If you're looking for a power house this is the detector.
Review by Mark G on February 15, 2013Shortly after trading my detector up to the F75, I made a special trip with my buddy to an old school built around 1900. We were very excited to hunt this new property assuming we would find some pre-1900 coins. After unloading our machines we headed to the front of the school only to find numerous plugs where someone had already hunted. After seeing all the plugs my buddy headed to a different location, but I decided to hunt the area anyway. In less than 10 minutes I heard my first high tone and to my amazement a silver mercury dime at less than 4" deep came to light. Now some may think, 4 inches is not a deep coin, but where it was located surprised me to say the least because not five inches away was a plug that the previous hunter had dug, and who knows what they found.
A few minutes later I got another high tone and out came another silver, but this time a Roosevelt. After these two finds I slowed down and decided to hunt around each of the visible plugs left by the prior hunter. My method proved to be a very good tactic because within an hour I had recovered many more coins that were next to or in the actual plug. I was so surprised I had to stop and think about what I was witnessing. Could the prior hunter have been so careless, or was my success possible because of my new F75 metal detector? Careful study revealed the F75 had some very special properties. It could separate adjacent targets extremely fast even when they were less than an inch apart. I experimented with each target before recovery and found over half the targets had something else in the hole that would normally mask the good signals. But every time the Fisher F75 hit on each one and gave just enough audio to warrant a closer examination, which turned into more finds. Now I knew why so many targets were left by the prior hunter.
There are no entries.
$549.00Fisher F75 deep seeking detector that's sensitive to small and medium sized objects. Accurate pinpointing tech for the best hunting experience.SKU: f75