Fisher F75 Metal Detector - 3 Coil Package
Fisher F75 - 3 Coil Package Metal Detector
with 6.5", 10" and 11" DD Search Coil Plus FREE Metal Detecting & Treasure Hunting Accessories
Better Performance in High-E.M.I. Environments. Even Better Target Separation!
The flagship of the Fisher line, the Fisher F75 comes with a package so complete that you’re guaranteed to never out-grow this machine. Purchase the Fisher F75 combo package and you will receive a 10" Elliptical & 6.5" Elliptical Search coil with Lower Rod in addition to the 11" Double D Coil that is standard on the F75. Fisher has even improved this package with the latest feature for the F75, Digital Shielding Technology. DST permits the use of maximum sensitivity settings with minimum background noise. This noise reduction reduces user fatigue and enhances the detecting experience.
Reliable - Dependable - Trouble Free - High Quality - Affordable. Since 1931, 84 years ago, Fisher has been the most trusted name in Metal Detecting Equipment. When you purchase a Fisher metal detector you can have confidence that you are buying the best metal detector for your needs, whether searching for coins, rings jewelry and relics, or all sizes of gold nuggets. Fisher detectors have stood the test of time and gained the loyalty of hundreds of thousands of metal detector users from beginners to experienced professionals all over the world.
Fisher has always been the proven leader in metal detecting technology for more than 80 years. Fisher was -
- Granted the first patent ever issued for a metal detector
- First to develop VLF (very low frequency) version of TR circuitry for metal detectors
- First to design detection equipment specifically for coin shooters and relic hunters
- First to design detection equipment capable of detecting objects as deep as 450 feet
- First to design metal detector circuits that discriminated against "trash items" while still detecting good targets
- First to develop TR (transmit-receive) and BFO (beat frequency oscillator) circuits for use in metal detection equipment
- First to supply military forces, utility companies, treasure hunting customers and governments with portable hand held equipment
Today’s Fisher metal detectors are deep seeking, sensitive to coins, rings, jewelry, relics, artifacts, and other treasures, including gold nuggets - from small to large size. Kellyco has sold and distributed Fisher products since 1975 and was certified as Fisher detector experts since 1984! Buy with confidence at Kellyco where you always get more for your money.
- Frequency : 13 kHz
- Warranty : 5 Year Limited
- Total Weight : 3.5 lbs (1.6 kgs)
- Operating Principle : VLF Induction Balance
- Ground Balancing Range : From Ferrite to Salt, Inclusive
- Pinpoint : Trigger-Actuated Target Pinpointing with Variable Audio Pitch
- Manufacturer Fisher
- SKU 12-F75COMBO
- Product Dimensions 25.50x16.00x5.50
- Hot Deal No
- Manufacturer SKU f75combo no reorder
- Product Type Metal Detectors
- Best for Beach, Beginner, Coin, Relic
Factory Included Accessories
- 10" Search Coil
- 6.5" Search Coil
- 11" DD Search Coil
- Warranty Yes
- Detector Type All-Purpose
- Interchangeable Search Coil Yes
- Technology VLF Single Frequency
- Arm Rest Adjustable
- Arm Rest Strap No
- Adjustable Shaft Yes
- Assembled Length Max (in) 55
- Assembled Length Min (in) 45.6
- Apps None
- GPS No
- Audio Tones Yes
- Depth Indication Yes
- Control Box Mount Standard
- Frequencies 13 kHz
- Number of Frequencies 1
- Programmable Target Id Yes
- Target Id Segments 65
- Target Id Yes
- Threshold Adjustable
- Discrimination Adjustable
- Pinpoint Mode Yes
- Ground Balance Automatic Ground Tracking
- Vibration Mode No
- Search Modes 4
- Search Mode Types All Metal, Discrimination, Motion All Metal, Pinpoint
- Search Flashlight No
- Display Type LCD
- Backlit Display Yes
- Volume Control Yes
- Headphone Jack 1/4"
- Bluetooth Compatible No
- Interchangeable Headphones Yes
- Battery Type AA
- Battery Quantity 4
- Battery Life (hr) 20 to 30 Hours
- Rechargeable System No
Fisher F75 - 3 Coil Package Metal Detector
If it's in the Ground or in the Water a Fisher Metal Detector Will Find it!
The Latest Technology from the Oldest Name in the Industry
Fisher F75 wins 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place at the largest competition hunt in the world, competing against other top selling metal detectors from other manufacturers! See what Fisher can do for you.
Use Your F75 Right Out of The Box.
- Assemble the detector
- Install batteries
- Turn the knob located under the armrest, fully clockwise. This turns the detector on and sets audio volume to maximum
- Go outside. Toss a coin on the ground and sweep the search coil back and forth over it a few times to see how the detector responds
- You are now ready to search
The F75 is a multi-purpose high-performance computerized metal detector. It has the high sensitivity and ground balancing control needed for professional gold prospecting, the discrimination responsiveness needed for serious relic hunting under difficult conditions, and visual target ID considered essential in searching for coins. The F75 operates at 13 kHz for good sensitivity to gold nuggets and jewelry as well as to coins. The F75 comes with an 11" elliptical Double D search coil for maximum detection depth in mineralized soils.
The F75 is among the lightest and best balanced of all high-performance metal detectors, so you can hold and swing it almost effortlessly. The arm rest position is adjustable to fit your arm. The grip is durable high-friction foam elastomer, comfortable in any kind of weather. The controls are conveniently located and easy to learn how to use. Locking collars on the tubes eliminate rattling.
Easy-to-Use & Informative Interface
The entire menu is always visible on the LCD display. The LCD display indicates the electrical signature (Target ID) of the detected metal object. The display provides continuous information on battery condition and on ground mineralization, which affects detection depth. Help messages are automatically displayed on the bottom of the display when necessary.
Low Operating Cost
The F75 is powered by four AA alkaline batteries, which will typically last for more than 30 hours of use before needing replacement.
Designed by Many of the Industry's Most Talented Engineers
The lead engineers on the F75 design team were John Gardiner and David Johnson. David Johnson's previous Fisher design credits include the CZ-platform, the Gold Bug-series, most of the 1200-series, Impulse Underwater Detector, CZ-20 Underwater Detector, FX3 magnetometer, the Gemini 2-box locator, the XLT-16 Acoustical Leak Detector, and the XLG-80 Ultrasonic Leak Detector. David was supported by fellow electrical engineers Jorge Corral, Dimitar Gargov, and Mark Krieger. The mechanical design was a collaboration among David Johnson, Brad Fulghum, John Griffin, and Tom Walsh.
- 5 Year Warranty
- Weight : 3.5 lbs (1.6 kgs)
- 6.5", 10" and 11" Search Coils
- Operating Frequency : 13 kHz
- Batteries : (4) AA
- Battery Life : 30 Hours
- Search Modes : 3 Plus Electronic Pinpoint
- Discrimination, Static All-Metal, Motion All-Metal, Pinpoint
- Operating Principle : VLF Induction Balance
- Operating Humidity Range : 0-90% Non-Condensing
- Operating Temp Range : 4 to +122 ° F (-20 to +50 ° C)
- Resistive Overload : Approx. 1,200 micro-cgs units (volume susceptibility) - 4,800 micro-cgs Units with Sensitivity < 30
- Reactive Overload : Approx. 10,000 micro-cgs units (volume susceptibility) - 40,000 micro-cgs Units with Sensitivity < 30
- LCD Serialization
- Large LCD Screen
- Fully Adjustable Arm Rest
- 4 Levels of Fe Tone (2F, 2h, 2L, 1N)
- Notch and Discrimination Controls
- Intuitive Menu-Driven User Interface
- Enhanced Model with DST Technology
- Visual Indicators for Important Values such as:
- Target Identification, Target Confidence, Target Depth (both running-depth and pinpoint-depth), Ground Mineralization
- Display Backlight for Night and Low-Light Conditions
- Ground Balancing Range: From Ferrite to Salt, Inclusive
- Trigger-Actuated Target Pinpointing with Variable Audio Pitch
- Trigger-Actuated FASTGRAB™ Ground Balancing with Manual Override
- Adjustable Audio Pitch Carries Over to Static Mode and Discrimination Mode
- Light Weight and Well-Balanced : Best Ergonomically Engineered Detector in the Industry
- Activate and Deactivate DST Mode (Digital Shielding Technology) for the Ultimate in EMI Suppression
- FA (Fast Process) for Trash Laden Ground. Targets Respond with a Shorter Audio Duration for Improved Target Separation
- Discrimination Ground Suppression : Combo of 2nd and 3rd Order Methods Allowing Smooth Operation on Different Types of Soil
- Mechanical : S-Rod with Electronics Housing Mounted on Hand Grip, 3-Piece Breakdown, Batteries under Elbow, 2-Way Armrest Adjustment Forward / Backward & Around Forearm
Average Experience Rating
Any experience to share?
Your opinion is important to us. Please share your review with our community.Write a review
Review by Wildbill on April 25, 2020Great machine, not hard to learn, especially if you're already familiar with First Texas products. Very sensitive machine, which tends to scare people away from it, if you take the time to learn the f75 it will produce a lot of finds for you.
Review by Jumaat M on November 4, 2013My experience just detected soil with mineral of gold, just around my town.
There are no entries.