EZ RES PRO - RESISTIVITY METER
Easily find underground anomalies such as Gold Veins and Deposits, Caves and Tunnels, Water deposits, and even Buried Caches or Treasure at depths of 1 to 50 meters or more!
The EZ RES PRO is a Professional Grade Resistivity Meter that is used to perform Electrical Resistivity Tomography (ERT) Surveys. ERT is used by professional geophysical surveyors to accurately locate sub-surface anomalies such as water, mineral deposits, caves or tunnels, archaeological sites, and even buried caches and treasure! The EZ RES PRO can perform simple 2 probe 'prospecting' surveys and 8 to 16 probe Imaging Surveys.
NO GIMMICKS! The EZ RES PRO produces REAL Images! Not images from a pre-programmed data base! With the included computer and the EZ RES PRO Imaging App you can easily see what lies underground.
The Basic Principals of Resistivity:
A Resistivity Survey is conducted by placing metal probes into the ground and an electrical current is passed between them. The resistance of the current is measured in Ohms. Depending on the resistance the current encounters, you can identify different underground anomalies.
A high resistance anomaly would indicate something like a void, cave, or tunnel. A low resistance anomaly would indicate something like metal, minerals, or water.
In order to create an Image with the EZ RES PRO, 8 to 16 probes are inserted into the ground and all possible combinations are scanned. The EZ RES PRO App guides you through this process and automatically creates an image of what is underground.
- 2 Year Warranty
- Data Logger can Store up to 300 Scans
- Designed, Created and Supported in the USA
- Will Perform up to 5000 Scans from 6 Changeable C Cell Batteries
- Accurately finds Underground Anomalies at Depths from 1 to 300 Meters or More
- Supports All of the Standard 2, 3, and 4 Probe Arrays that are Used by Professional Surveyors
- Gear Bag
- 10 Survey Flags
- 2 - 25 Meter Cables
- 2 - 50 Meter Cables
- 5 Steel Probes with Case
- 2 - 50 Meter Measuring Tapes
- Main Host Unit in Waterproof Case
- 2 - Jumper Wires (for 2 probe surveys)
- Manufacturer ez-pro-detectors
- Quick Look Going professional? This EZ Pro resistivity survey meter makes your effort worthwhile. Easily finds Gold veins, buried treasures, etc.
- SKU 970-0320
- Manufacturer SKU 320
- Product Type Commercial Equipment
- Warranty Yes
- Detector Type Professional
- Interchangeable Search Coil No
- Technology Multiple Pulse Induction
- Arm Rest Strap No
- Adjustable Shaft No
- Apps None
- GPS No
- Audio Tones No
- Depth Indication Yes
- Programmable Target Id No
- Target Id No
- Pinpoint Mode No
- Vibration Mode No
- Search Mode Types Depth Reading, Ground Balance Pulse Induction, Pulse Induction
- Search Flashlight No
- Display Type LCD
- Backlit Display Yes
- Volume Control No
- Bluetooth Compatible No
- Interchangeable Headphones No
- Battery Type C
- Battery Quantity 6
- Battery Life (hr) 300
- Rechargeable System No
- Exclusive Features 2 Year Warranty, Depths from 1 to 300 meters or more, Perform up to 5000 scans, Data logger stores up to 300 scans
Average Experience Rating
Any experience to share?
Your opinion is important to us. Please share your review with our community.Write a review
Posted On: 1/11/2021 By: Gary Grant
Q: I have the ez pro resistivity meter would like to know how to get the ez res pro app.A: I would recommend reaching out to the manufacturer directly for guidance on their software. https://www.texgru.com/contact-us
Posted On: 9/1/2020 By: Leslie
Q: What financing do you offer?A:
We offer Affirm financing!
Posted On: 8/31/2020 By: Raul Prospector
Q: Hola, el software que utilizan para la visualización de los objetivos se puede utilizar con lecturas de resistividad de otros equipos? Se puede adquirir sólo el software? cuál es el precio?. Gracias.A:
El software es solamente para este equipo.
Posted On: 6/22/2020 By: Doc Martin
Q: I would like to talk to a rep.about the EZ Pro Resistivity Survey Meter I want to mount one on a Tri.Maran maybe you have something that is better .or than will cover at least 10 to 20 ft with.call or text or I can set up a appointment I live In Edgewater. Regards Doc Martin 321.501.9698 [email protected]A:
The EZ Pro would work for what you need it to. You can easily find underground anomalies such as Gold Veins and Deposits, Caves and Tunnels, Water deposits, and even Buried Caches or Treasure at depths of 1 to 50 meters or more! Give us a call anytime and we would be more than happy to assist you with any additional information you need.