You have no items in your cart.
White's DFX Gold Methods Guide
A Unique Guide to Finding Gold Jewelry with the White’s DFX Metal Detector. Written by Clive James Clynick
Clive James Clynick is the author of several previous treasure hunting books and numerous articles. This book is the result of several years research and detector field-testing. In it, My. Clynick draws upon his twenty-five years of metal detecting experience to create this unique guide to finding gold jewelry with the White’s DFX metal detector.
- Choosing Gold Hunting Sites
- “Reading” and Observing within Sites
- Developing a Practical Understanding of the DFX
- Recognizing Trash Targets, Particularly Aluminum
- Improving your Gold Count this Treasure Hunting Season
- Creating your Own Custom Ring Programs Based upon your Specific Site Conditions
This product has no reviews. Log in and be the first to write one!