- SKU 1319-C02-0017
- Quick Look A massive 40 x 20" anti-interference search coil, it locates large, deep objects reliably and is not affected by mineralization. Made for SD, GP and GPX coils.
- Manufacturer SKU C02-0017
- Manufacturer Coiltek
- Product Type Search Coils
- Search Coil Shape Elliptical
- Search Coil Type Elliptical
- Search Coil Build Open
- Waterproof Non-Waterproof
- Fits Minelab
- Waterproof Search Coil Yes
Average Experience Rating
Any experience to share?
Your opinion is important to us. Please share your review with our community.Write a review
Posted On: 7/13/2020 By: Cecil Longford
Q: Hi is this price $936.00 to Australian customers for the 40"x20" search coil Cheers CecilA:
The price for this coil is in USD. We cannot ship this product outside the US due to manufacturer restrictions.
$435.00Nicknamed the cache coil, this high-performing Coiltek 22" Goldstalker Mono coil literally stalks gold and unearths amazing finds.SKU: C01-0018
$435.00Nothing searches deeper or wider than this 22" Double D Goldstalker coil from Coiltek for SD, GP and GPX detectors.SKU: C01-0019
$216.00Elliptical Coiltek 10 x 5" Mono coil that makes pinpointing easy. Good depth capability and sensitivity also. Made for SD, GP and GPX detectors.SKU: C02-0001
$300.00Coiltek 17 x 11" DD Goldhunter Pro is the perfect coil for mineralized ground conditions. Searches widely and fits SD, GP, GPX machines.SKU: C02-0007
$3,999.99The Spanish Minelab GPX 5000 detector ships with 11-inch coils, backlit LCD menu, motion control and more, for easy detection and big finds.SKU: 3300-0407